Please Stay Forever With Me

Time To Face The Music

Image

“Nick?” I asked shocked to hear his name again.

“Yeah I told him I was telling him about some of the people who emailed me about the room and when I told him about you he instantly said you would be perfect to be my roommate.” Demi said beaming at me. “Actually I’m going over to their house later for dinner if you want to go.”

I hadn’t spoken to any of the Jonas’ in so long I wasn’t sure I would be welcome at their house. Even though Joe and I promised to always be best friends we eventually grew apart. Daily calls to the Jonas house went from every day to once a month and then we never spoke again. It still hurts a little to think about how I left them when I was finally feeling a part of a family.

“I don’t know.” I said slowly.

“Come on it’ll be fun.” Demi said nudging my arm.

“Ok I guess I can go.” I said giving in.

“Great! Let’s go get ready!” Demi said excited. “You can borrow one of my dresses if you want.”

While we got ready Demi filled me in on what the Jonas family had been up to.

“Well Joe has been doing his own thing lately. I guess the Jonas Brothers are taking a break
while Joe peruses his solo music and Nick gets into some more theater work.” Demi said as she tried to find dresses for us to wear. “And Kevin is enjoying some time to himself.”

“I haven’t talked to them in so long.” I admitted sadly. “I used to talk to Joe every day.”

“Really?” Demi asked surprised. “I’ve never heard him talk about you.”

“Oh.” I replied my heart hurting already.

“But I’m sure he thinks about you all the time!” Demi said trying to make up for what she
said. “Here this will look great on you.”

She handed me a beautiful black and white dress. I slipped it on and looked at myself in the mirror, it fit perfectly.

“Thank you.” I said to Demi. “It’s perfect.”

I finished getting ready before Demi, I decided to leave my hair and make up the way it was and only added a pink heart necklace and diamond earrings from Demi. Demi stepped out of her room in high heels and handed me an almost identical pair.

“These will go great with that dress.” She said smiling at me.

I glanced at the shoes in my hand and sighed. I quickly put them on and practiced walking across the hall in them.

“Ready to go?” Demi asked after ten minutes of me practicing.

“As ready as I’ll ever be.” I mumbled. “Let’s go.”

It was twenty minute drive to the Jonas’s house and I spent the whole drive thinking about how this would all end. It could either be happy reunion or a horrible one.

“Here we are.” Demi said pulling into the long drive way that lead to the Jonas’s house.

There were cars parked in front of the two garages, I assumed they belonged to the Jonas boys. We parked behind a huge black truck and sat in the car for a second.

“Are you ok? You look kind of pale.” Demi said as she eyed me curiously.

“I’m just really nervous.” I admitted with a shaky laugh. “Did I mention I dated Nick?”

Demi’s eyes widened in surprise. “No!”

“Yeah, I’ll explain everything later, but basically we broke up because he was seeing another girl behind my back.” I said laying my head against the back of the car seat.

“Wow, I’m sorry. Are you sure you want to go in there?” Demi asked. “I understand if you don’t want to.”

“No but I’m going to have to face them all sometime.” I said grabbing my purse and opening the
car door.

“If you want to leave at any point just let me know.” Demi said smiling at me. “This is going to go just fine.”

I wanted to believe her but I had a feeling things were about to get messy.
♠ ♠ ♠
Another short one,but they should be longer as the story goes on. I hope you all like this one!
Comment!
: )
Bobbi's outfit