Please Stay Forever With Me

Stellar Lights and Summer Fun

Image

The summer was going by fast it was already Fourth of July and I was going with Demi and the Jonas’ to Texas for the holiday. I was excited to go but knew I would miss Hunter.

It was the night before I was leaving to Texas and Hunter and I were spending it together since I wouldn’t see him for at least a week.

“How long are you going to be gone?” Hunter asked me as he lay on my bed watching me finish my packing.

“I’m not sure.” I answered as I put another pair of shoes in my bag.

“You’re packing enough stuff to live there.”

“I’m girl I need choices.” I said laughing.

“Why? You don’t need to impress anyone.”

I could hear the annoyance in Hunter’s voice. He wasn’t happy I would be spending so much time with Nick. I told him I hadn’t spoken to Nick in weeks but it still worried him.

“I know but I still like to look nice.” I said.

I shut my bag and set it with the other one by the door before joining Hunter on the bed. He put his arm around me leaving no room between us. I set my head on his chest and shut my eyes.

“I’m going to miss you.” He whispered.

“I’ll miss you too.” I said quietly.

Hunter nudged my forehead with his nose causing me to look up. He captured my lips in a sweet kiss. I smiled into the kiss loving the feeling of being with him. It had been a long time since I had been so happy with someone. Hunter placed a hand on the back of my head pulling me in for another kiss.

“Will you help me take my bags downstairs?” I asked quietly.

I knew where Hunter wanted to take things and I just wasn’t ready to make that decision. He helped me take my two bags full of my things to the living room where Demi’s things were. Once I made sure I had everything I would need in the morning I was able to relax with Hunter and watch a movie. I was going to miss spending time with him while I was gone.

Hunter drove me to the airport a few hours later. I met the Jonas family and Demi inside of the crowded terminal. I avoided Nick’s gaze as I said goodbye to Hunter. He gave me an extra-long kiss before walking away; I’m not sure if it was because he wanted to mark his territory or because we wouldn’t see each other for a while.

It wasn’t as long of a plane ride as I thought it would be. I sat next to Joe and Demi who kept me entertained the whole time. As we all piled into a van that would take us to the Jonas’ home in Texas I found myself next to Nick. His leg kept bumping into mine causing my heart to stop each time. I glanced at him and his eyes were closed while he listened to his iPod, apparently oblivious to our close proximity.

I heard Demi’s loud laugh and turned to look at her. She leaned forward to whisper in my ear.

“You gave him a pretty disgusted look.” She whispered.

I rolled my eyes and turned away from her. This was going to be a long vacation if Nick was going to be like this the whole time. We pulled in front of the Jonas’ home and we all quickly exited the van to grab our bags. I followed the excited group into the lavish home. I wasn’t shocked by its beauty; their house in California was just as gorgeous. Demi and I were shown to our room by Denise who was excited to be in her favorite home.

I put my bags in the room before running after Demi who was in search of Joe. We found him in his room putting his own bags in his room.

“What should we do now?” Demi asked with one of her wide smiles.

“Wanna go for a swim?” Joe asked already digging through his bag.

“Yes!” Demi exclaimed as she ran from the room.

I rolled my eyes before quickly following Demi to change. Soon word got around to the rest of the house and everyone was outside by the pool. Denise and Kevin Sr. left to do some grocery shopping taking Frankie with them.

I sat by the pool soaking up the sun while Joe and Kevin challenged each other to a swimming contest judged by Demi and Nick. I laughed as I heard Joe’s loud shouts of protest as Kevin obviously won. I decided it was time to show these boys who was boss.

“Can I swim with you guys?” I asked as I jumped into the pool. “If I win you guys have to take me and Demi shopping, but if I lose I will do whatever you want me to do.”

“Deal.” Kevin said lining up at the end of the pool next to Joe. “Up and down the pool.”

I was ready when Demi yelled go. I had an early lead in the boys and was able to beat them to the other end of the pool in no time. I passed them as I made my way back to the start. I could hear Demi cheering as my hand hit the wall.

“Bobbi wins!” Demi exclaimed smiling down at me.

“Damn you can swim fast.” Joe said as he reached the wall. “I wasn’t expecting that.”

“I’ve been swimming since I was a baby.” I replied with a shrug. “I love the water.”

“It’s where she feels at home.” I heard Nick whisper before he jumped into the water.

“Yeah, that’s right.” I said watching him as he surfaced.

“Make sure you don’t look at Nick like that when Hunter is around.” Kevin whispered.

I looked at him confused but he just shook his head before swimming away to jump on Joe. I had enough of swimming and slowly made my way to the steps leading out of the water. I was stopped by a calloused hand grabbing my small one.

“Where are you going?”

"I'm done swimming for now."

"Can I come with you?"

“If you want to.”

Nick followed me out of the pool, oblivious to anyone in the pool at this point. I grabbed my towel and wrapped it around my dripping body; Nick did the same with his. I followed him into the house where he led me to a TV room in the basement of the house. It was of course filed with up to date electronics and movies.

“Should we watch a movie?” Nick asked already walking to where the vast collection of movies sat in a case.

“Sure. I’m going to go change first.”

I quickly changed into a pair of shorts and a black tank top. I combed my hair and threw up into a messy bun. I didn’t bother with make up since we were just watching a movie. Nick was settled into the couch the wet towel gone but he was still in his swim trunks. I tried to keep from staring at his muscular chest. He looked up as I entered the room. The look he gave me made me want to turn around and make myself look better. It was like he was scrutinizing everything about me.

“You look nice.” He said losing interest with how looked and started the movie.

I sat down next to him a good distance away to look as though I wasn’t dying to sit close to him and feel his warmth. He had picked a movie I hadn’t heard of and it was starting out slow which made me lose interest quickly. I took to look over at Nick every few minutes his expression never changed from one of boredom. Finally he glanced at me and smiled.

“It’s really distracting when you keep looking at me.”

“Sorry, I’m bored.” I admitted. I brought my legs up onto the couch and stretched out my feet hitting Nick’s leg.

“Are you saying I don’t have a good taste in movies?” He asked faking hurt.

“That’s exactly what I’m saying.” I said giving him my best serious face.

“Well I’m hurt.” He said turning his head away from me to fake cry.

I rolled my eyes then sat up and kneeled on the couch next to him. I made him turn his head, which made me realize how close we actually were.

“I didn’t mean to hurt your feelings.” I said giving him a smile.

“It’s ok.” Nick said his breath hitting my face. His eyes kept flickering to my lips I involuntarily licked my lips in response.

I closed my eyes waiting for his warm lips to find mine. Instead I got a kiss on the check.

“I want to kiss you but I can’t do that while you’re dating Hunter.” He whispered softly. “Trust me if you didn’t have a boyfriend I would not be able to control myself.”

I opened my eyes looking into Nick’s and the feeling I got ass he looked me wasn’t the same as when I was with Hunter. I should have known this would happen being alone with Nick. He had a way of making me fall for him.

“I’m going to go see what the others are doing.” I mumbled barely finishing my sentence before I was walking away quickly.

Demi and Joe had taken to making out in the hot tube while a sleeping Kevin lay out on a chair. I could hear his snores echo throughout the yard. I didn’t want to disrupt any of them which left me with Nick until Denise came home. I reluctantly made my way back to where Nick was silently watching the movie.

He didn’t bother looking away from the movie as I settled back into the couch. I had nothing to say to him and just hoped Denise would be home soon. The movie turned out to be pretty good once the boring stuff was over. I could feel Nick’s glance whenever there was a pause in the action, I of course had to blush each time which was not a reaction I wanted to be having.

**

Two days later it was the Fourth of July. We waited until the sum was ready to set before walking to a park down the street where we would be able to see the fireworks display perfectly. Demi and I were so excited we were the first to set our blanket down on the ground. Soon enough it was dark enough for the fireworks to begin. Demi and I cheered with each new brilliant one. I was able to ignore the weird tension between Nick and I aside for the night. He sat next to me, something he had been doing a lot of, and cheered along with everyone else. Being with the Jonas family and Demi was perfect, this is where I belonged.

The finale was spectacular it had made me speechless at how beautiful it was. Soon Nick’s hand found mine instantly filling my body with heat. I looked away from the show to look at him both of us had smiled on our faces. It was one of the moments when you don’t think about anything other than what is happening in that moment. It was like were magnetic the way we gravitated towards each other. Our lips met and I swear we caused our own fireworks. It was a short and sweet kiss just enough to show both of us what we were missing.
♠ ♠ ♠
I am so sorry for the long wait! I made this one longer then normal to make up for it! I hope you liked it!
Please Comment!!
Bobbi's First Day In Dallas Outfit
Fourth of July Outfit