Please Stay Forever With Me

It's Official

Image

Nick and I lay in my bed together his arms wrapped around me; sweat still evident on his toned chest, a content smile on his beautiful face while his eyes were half closed obviously wanting to close and give into sleep. My head rested over his heart where I could hear it had finally gone to a normal speed from how fast it had been going only moments before. Nick rubbed circles into my bare back under the thin sheet that covered our naked bodies. If anyone was to walk into the room they would know exactly what had been happening in this room.

“How are you doing?” Nick asked softly his hand monetarily stopping.

“Fine.” I answered.

“I’m sorry it hurt.” He said hugging me closer to him. “I wish it didn’t.”

“It’s ok.” I said kissing his chest. “It wasn’t that bad.”

It wasn’t really, a little surprising when it finally happened, but it wasn’t as bad as I had expected. Nick was sweet about it and got it over with as fast as he could and let me get used to it before he continued. I had the thought that he had obviously done this before in the middle of all of it but it didn’t bother me as much as I expected it to. I was kind of glad that he at least knew what he was doing.

“I love you.” I whispered as my eyes drifted closed.

“I love you too.” Was all I had time to hear before I was asleep in Nick’s strong arms.

The feeling of feather light kisses going down my back was what woke me in the morning. I smiled into my pillow and let out a happy sigh.

“Hello beautiful.” Nick sang into my ear. “How’s it goin’? I hear it’s wonderful in Texas.”

I laughed as Nick started singing to me causing me to turn over to look at him properly. He kissed me softly then continued to serenade me.

“I love you.” I whispered once he was finished. “So much.”

“I love you too, and you have no idea how much.” He touched his nose to mine and softly gave me an Eskimo kiss.

“We should probably get dressed.” I said looking at the clock across the room. “I’m sure at some point Demi will be in here.”

I quickly put on a pair of pajama pants and a tank top. As soon as Nick was dressed he gave me a quick kiss then left the room. I lay back down on my bed and closed my eyes. Last night’s events replaying in my mind.

After a long shower I was ready to go down to for breakfast. I ran my fingers through my still damp hair letting it air dry. It seemed Demi and Joe had the same idea I had since they were both sitting at the table a bowl of cereal in front of them.

“Good morning.” Demi said smiling widely at me.

“Morning.” I said returning her smile.

“How was the rest of your night?” Demi asked a knowing smile on her face.

I got down a bowl and the cereal before answering her.

“Fine. How was yours?”

I took my bowl of cereal to the table where I sat across from the couple. Joe looked way too interested in his cereal while Demi kept watching me expecting me to spill everything to her.

“Well I’m assuming not as great as yours.” Demi answered. “Joe do you mind if we have some girl talk alone?”

Joe shrugged and took his cereal with him out of the room. Demi pushed her own cereal away not interested in it anymore.

“So I woke up kind of early this morning and I really wanted to work on some songs while I waited for Joe to wake up.” Demi began.

I ate my cereal pretending to look uninterested but on the inside I was listening closely.

“So I went to our room to get my laptop and do you know what I found instead?”

I looked up from my Fruit Loops to give her a steady gaze.

“I don’t know. Why don’t you tell me?”

“Well I saw you and a certain Jonas looking cozy in bed together.” Demi said a smile forming. “And not only that; but you two were in a state of undress that could only mean one thing.”

I sighed and set my spoon down giving Demi my full attention.

“Fine, you win, we had sex. Happy?” I asked.

“Now that you finally told me!” Demi said faking hurt. “I’m your best friend and I had to find out that way!”

“I would have told you.” I said eating once again. “Now can I eat in peace?”

**

After being forced to tell Demi all of the details I was finally able to eat my breakfast in peace. Of course Demi asked questions, she couldn’t let me tell her a vague story, she had to know every detail, embarrassing or not. Then it was time for a day of family fun with the Jonas’ and Demi. We spent the day going site seeing, something that was all for my benefit since I was the only that hadn’t been here before. It was already starting to get dark out when we finally arrived back at the house. We were all exhausted and the couches were soon filled up as we sprawled out.

“I need sleep!” Joe exclaimed from is position on the floor lying face down in the carpet.

I laid my head on Nick’s shoulder my own eyes closing. Up until that moment Nick and I stayed away from each other. We didn’t want to tell everyone what was going on just yet. Even though Demi and Joe already knew, and that was enough pressure for us to deal with, the rest of the family would just have to wait until it was official.

“It looks like we could all use a nap.” Denise said with a small laugh. “I’ll go make something for dinner while you guys rest.”

That was fine for us. Kevin was already snoring form where he was sitting on the couch his mouth hanging open. Frankie went to his room to play video games and Kevin Sr. followed Denise into the kitchen. Demi and Joe both lay down on the floor but kept a whispered conversation about something secret.

“Should we go outside for a little bit?” Nick asked his breath hitting my exposed neck.

“Why?” I asked my eyes still closed.

“So I can kiss you all I want without anyone seeing.”

I sat up and gave him a wide smile. He took my hand and led me out of the room and silently past the kitchen. I could feel Joe and Demi’s eyes on us as we left but I knew they wouldn’t bother us. As soon as we were outside Nick took me to the chairs by the pool and sat down pulling me down with him situating me onto his lap.

“I have something to ask you.” Nick said after a quick kiss to my lips.

“Oh yeah?” I asked smiling.

“Yeah, will you be my girlfriend?” Nick asked his brown eyes capturing mine in a steady gaze.

“I can’t imagine being with anyone else.”
♠ ♠ ♠
So sorry for the long wait! I just couldn't get this chapter written! Well I hope you guys liked this one. I noticed after I wrote the first half of this chapter that it was a lot like a book I read so some of that credit goes to Morganville Vampires by Rachel Caine. I haven't decided where this story is going to go so it might be another long wait for the next chapter sorry in advance for that!
: )