Please Stay Forever With Me

The Truth Comes Out

Image

After a horrible first week of work it was finally Friday, my one day off. I was free to do what I wanted for the whole day. After sleeping in late Demi and I decided to have a girl’s day filled with shopping and coffee. Without Demi and Joe my week would have been a complete disaster.

“So, have you talked to Nick lately?” Demi asked while we ate our lunch.

“Not since we had dinner together.” I said with a sad shrug.

“Go over what happened one more time.”

I sighed and nodded my head. “Well everything was going fine, we were talking about when we used to date, then all of a sudden his phone rings. After he got off the phone he said we had to leave. Then he wouldn’t give me an explanation as to why we had to leave so suddenly.”

Demi didn’t say anything as she thought over what I had said. After a very long silence she finally spoke.

“There’s something I haven’t been telling you.” She began. “I was going to but you’ve been stressed about this new job I didn’t want to make things worse.”

There was an uncomfortable feeling settling into my stomach as Demi tried to explain.

“He has a girlfriend.” She finally admitted.

“Oh.”

It was like my heart was breaking all over again. I had hoped the feelings I had for him were nothing but a crush but I was actually falling for him again, or maybe these feelings never went away. I stared down at my half eaten salad my stomach turning making my appetite leave.

“Can we go home?” I finally asked. “I don’t feel too good.”

“Are you sure? Denise was expecting us over after lunch.”

Knowing I had made a promise I reluctantly agreed to keep the promise. The car ride to the Jonas’s house was a silent one as I kept form either vomiting or crying. Demi kept sending concerned glances my way.

“Oh no.” Demi mumbled as she parked the car.

A familiar black truck sat in the drive way.

“We can go.” Demi said reaching to start the car.

“No. We promised Denise.” I said trying to smile. “I’ll be fine.”

“Are you sure?” Demi asked. “I’m sure Denise would understand you’re not feeling well.”

As appealing as the excuse sounded I knew it wasn’t the right thing to do. I had to face Nick at some point anyway. As long as his girlfriend wasn’t with him I would be fine.

“Let’s go inside.” I said opening my door.

It didn’t take long to enter the Jonas’s front door and be greeted by a smiling Denise. She ushered us inside and lead the way into the living room.

“The boys are out back if you want to say hi.” Denise said as she took a seat on the couch.

“That’s alright we can say hi later.” Demi said saving me from having to see Nick sooner then needed.

We sat and talked with Denise for a while until she had to start making dinner. This left Demi and I to find the boys, who were in the back playing football. Joe was the first to see us and he came running over to us causing the other boys to yell at him.

“Hi!” He said hugging us both quickly before running back to play.

I rolled my eyes as he kept looking back to smile at Demi. I had noticed in the week I had been here that the two had a crush on each other. They didn’t want to ruin their friendship and refused to do anything about their feelings.

“Let’s go sit down.” Demi said nodding toward the patio chairs near the pool.

We sat down to watch the boys. I took this time to interrogate Demi about Joe.

“So, how are things with you two?” I asked glancing at Joe.

“Bobbi, you know nothing is going on.”

“Sure.” I said rolling my eyes. “But you want something to happen.”

Demi shrugged and looked away. “Yeah, but he doesn’t.”

I sighed and let the subject go. Joe wasn’t ready for a relationship at this point; he just wants to have fun.

“He’ll come around.” I said smiling at Demi.

“Maybe.”

We sat in silence while the boys finished their game. It appeared Joe and Nick’s team won because they were doing victory dances around Kevin and Frankie. Demi and I laughed as we watched them dance.

“Come on Frankie; let’s go inside before we have to see any more of this.” Kevin said pushing past Joe who was still dancing around.

Nick walked over to where Demi and I were sitting. Demi glanced at me before getting up to dance with Joe. I didn’t look at Nick as he sat down in Demi’s now empty seat. We didn’t say anything while Joe and Demi were running around the yard. I couldn’t think of anything to say to him, all I could think about was what Demi told me.

“So, how has work been?” Nick asked breaking our silence.

“Horrible.” I replied with a grimace. “I hate it.”

“That’s too bad.” Nick said with a small smile. “Come work at the Jonas Group.”

I glanced back to where Demi and Joe were sitting with their feet in the pool. I knew they were doing this on purpose to get us to talk.

“I’ll think about it.” I finally said looking back at Nick.

His smile grew making his face brighten. I was transfixed by his smile it was as if he was the only thing around me. I could feel his hot breath on my face, our lips were about to touch when we were brought back to reality. We jumped apart when we heard Demi call our names. We looked at each other for a second before looking at Demi and Joe.

“Wanna go to a movie?” She asked innocently.

“No, I’m going to stay here.” Nick called back. He glanced at me when he finished speaking.

“Yeah me too.” I said smiling at Demi. “You two go ahead.”

If they were going to try and play match maker then I was going to too. Nick and I followed them inside but instead of going to the front door with them Nick grabbed my hand and led me to his room. The lights were off, the setting sun the only light. Nick shut the door behind him as we walked to his bed, my heart was racing and a nagging voice in the back of my mind tried to be heard over the loud beating of my heart. I looked at Nick and saw the desire in his eyes, I’m sure he saw the same in mine. His lips were on mine before either of us had time to think. It was a passionate and lust filled kiss; we broke apart long enough to catch our breath before our lips met again. When my back hit the soft bed and Nick’s hands began to roam I remembered we couldn’t do this. As much as I want this it wasn’t right, he had a girlfriend.

“Nick, we have to stop.” I said disconnecting our lips. “This is wrong.”

Nick looked down at me his breathing heavy. “Why?”

“You have a girlfriend.” I whispered.

Nick rolled off of me and sat up while I pushed my shirt back down and buttoned my pants, which Nick had unbuttoned without me noticing. Nick turned to me his breathing back to normal.

“You’re right, I just couldn’t help it.” He said running a hand through his now messy curls. “I’ve missed you so much. It took a lot of self-control not to kiss you when I first saw you here.”

I couldn’t look at him while I stood up from his bed. I knew what I had to do.

“I have to go.” I whispered.

I quickly walked to his door not daring to look back at him. I heard him whisper my name as I shut his door. Later that night while Demi and I were sitting in the kitchen of our house we shared our stories form that night.

“He asked me out!” Demi exclaimed.

“That’s great!” I said hugging her.

“I know!” Demi said a huge smile on her face. “Now tell me what happened with you and Nick.”

I looked down at my cup of hot chocolate and sighed. “We kissed.” I mumbled.

“Did you just say what I think you said?” Demi asked shocked. “Please tell me you did not kiss him.”

“I can’t.”

“He has a girlfriend!” Demi said disapprovingly. “Did you forget that?”

“No, I told him we had to stop-“

“Stop what?” Demi asked cutting me off.

“Nothing.” I said my face reddening.

“Tell me!”

“Well we were kind of making out in his room, and I think if I hadn’t stopped we would have done much more.” I admitted.

“Why do you think that?” Demi asked still curious.

“I just know.” I replied not wanting to reveal anymore. “He told me he missed me and has wanted to kiss me for a while.”

“Did he say anything about his girlfriend?”

“No, I left before he could say anything else.”

“Wow, I never saw this coming.” Demi said taking a sip of her hot chocolate.

“Me either.” I said with a sigh.
♠ ♠ ♠
Well since it's Nick's birthday I decided to update one of my stories, and lucky for you I chose this one! haha. But really you guys should thank Oliver Boyd and The Remembralls for giving me the inspiration to write, I find it a little weird that a Harry Potter band would make me write about Nick Jonas especially when none of the songs remind me of him. haha.

I was not expecting that make out sesh!! haha. But sadly that will most likely be the last kiss for those two for awhile. I had to add Joe and Demi in there, they are too cute (i'm actually a Nemi fan but oh well.) I have some juicy stuff comin' up for this story!! : )
Well I hope you all enjoyed, now go comment!!!

P.S. I find it weired that What I Go To School For has fifty-some subscribers but this one only has seventeen....