Please Stay Forever With Me

Moving On After So Long

Image

“This is stupid.”

I looked at Demi and Denise as I walked out of the dressing room I had been walking in and out of for the past hour. We were finding dresses to wear to a party being thrown for Nick’s upcoming album. I wasn’t allowed to pick my dress instead Denise and Demi picked out dresses for me to wear. Most of the dresses hadn’t been anything I would wear.

“Stop being negative and try on the next one.” Denise said laughing with Demi as they looked at the hideous orange dress they had forced me to try on.

I sighed and went to try on the last dress in the room. It was a lace cream and black strapless mini dress. It was perfect.

“That’s the dress.” Demi said as I pushed open the door of the dressing room. “Hunter is going to die when he sees you in this!”

While Denise and Demi gushed about the dress and how I would do my make-up and hair I thought about another boy who would die when he saw me in the dress.
While there was still two days until the party I was already starting to get nervous; this would be the first time Hunter was meeting the whole Jonas family officially; he had met Joe and Demi already. For almost two weeks Hunter and I were inseparable. Two days after we met we had our first date and every day since that day we were together. Things might have been moving faster than they probably should have but it just felt right.

“I feel like I never see you anymore!” Demi said as we walked back to Denise’s car.

“I know I’m sorry.” I said glancing at my best friend.

“It’s fine. I understand you want to spend time with the new guy.” Demi said laughing. “Is he treating you nicely?”

“Of course. You and Joe need to stop worrying.” I said rolling my eyes. “If he didn’t treat me right I wouldn’t be spending time with him.”

With our girls day coming to an end Demi and I said our goodbyes to Denise as she dropped us off at our house. Like always Joe was waiting for us with a home cooked meal.

“Smells like Joe is here.” Demi said as she opened the front door the smell of food cooking met our noses.

I followed Demi into the kitchen where Joe was standing at the stove. I looked away while they greeted each other with a quick kiss before Joe smiled my way.

“There is someone in the other room waiting for you.” Joe said with a wink.

I gave him a confused look before walking into the living room. I couldn’t stop the smile that came to my face as I saw the unruly black hair of the person I had been dying to see all day. He sat with his back to me watching TV, taking this chance to surprise him I put my hands over his eyes and leant forward.

“Guess who.” I whispered into his ear.

“I wonder who it could be.” Hunter said with a chuckle. “Could it be the most beautiful girl in the world?”

“Maybe.” I said with a small giggle.

I took my hands away from his eyes and he tilted his head back to see me. I kissed him on the cheek before walking around the couch to sit next to him. He put his arm around me and kissed me softly.

“How was dress shopping?” He asked.

“Great, I found a dress.” I said smiling shyly. “I hope you’ll like it.”

“I’m sure I’ll love it.” He said before kissing me again.

“Why aren’t you helping Joe cook?” I asked when we pulled away.

“He didn’t want any help.” Hunter said with a shrug. “So now I get to spend alone time with you.”

“That’s perfect.”

After dinner the four of us sat in the living room watching a movie. I laid next to Hunter on the couch while Demi and Joe took up the love seat. Not even half way through the movie I fell asleep, I had had a long day of shopping. I didn’t wake up until the next morning in my own bed.

I sat up and looked at my clock. It was only seven in the morning; I wouldn’t have to be up for work until eleven. I quickly found my phone and found a text from Hunter.

I’ll be at your house around nine to hang out there’s something I want to talk to you about.

I tried not to worry about what Hunter had to talk to me about, but as I went through my morning routine my thoughts kept going back to his text. Everything had been going great I couldn’t think of anything that could cause him to have any problems.
I went to work and was able to keep my mind on my work and not on Hunter. But as the minutes ticked down to the moment when Hunter would be over my nerves got the best of my and I was a jittery mess.

Finally later that night with the house to myself while Demi and Joe went out I waited for Hunter to come over. When the sound of the gates buzzer rang through the house I ran to the kitchen to see who it was.

“Yes?” I asked nervously.

“It’s me.” Hunter said from the other end of the speaker.

Without saying anything else I opened the gate to allow Hunter into our driveway. I quickly walked to the door to meet him on the front step. I was surprised him to see him grab a light purple bag with tissue paper coming out of the top. He walked towards me a large smile on his face.

“Hello.” He said as he came to a stop in front of me. “You look beautiful.”

“Thank you.” I said before giving him a quick kiss. “What’s in the bag?”

“Let’s go inside ad I’ll show you.” Hunter said kissing me quickly on the cheek.

We walked into the house and ran up the stairs to my room. I jumped onto my bed and waited for Hunter to sit next to me. He set the bag on the floor next to the bed and turned to smile at me.

“So I wanted to ask you something.” He said taking my hand in his.

“Alright.” I said slowly tilting my head to the side.

“Will you be my girlfriend?” He asked looking deep into my eyes. “I’ve loved spending time with you the last two weeks and maybe it’s a little soon to be asking this but it feels right to me.”

“I’d love to be your girlfriend.” I answered after a slight hesitation.

Hunter kissed me sweetly then gave me the mysterious purple bag. I quickly threw the tissue paper on the floor and grabbed the first item in the bag. It was a movie I had been telling Hunter about. I looked up at him and smiled wide before grabbing the next thing. A box of candies that I had been eyeing at the store one day while out with Hunter. He had paid attention to what I had wanted and it made butterflies come into my stomach.

“Thank you.” I said a huge smile on my face. “Can we watch this now?”

Hunter laughed and nodded his head before getting up and putting the movie in the DVD player. I lay back on my pillows and Hunter did the same next to me. About half way through the movie I was cuddled into Hunter’s side and his hand ran up and down my arm, I looked up at him and he looked down at me. It didn’t take long for our lips to connect in a slightly more passionate kiss then we’d ever had before. Not even caring about missing the second half of the movie we kept kissing like it was going out of style. Soon enough things were getting a little heated and Hunter’s hands began to wonder. For once I didn’t mind keeping things going. I didn’t pull away as Hunter’s hand slid over my chest pulling the collar of my shirt down. He moved from my lips to my collar bone where he expertly bit and sucked. I knew where things were going and I also knew I didn’t want to stop. I had been waiting for Nick and me to be together before I ever even thought about sex, but I’m a teenager and I have hormones. I just hoped I wouldn’t regret this decision later. Fortunately for me I never got to find if I would have regretted making that decision by the presence of Demi and Joe.

“Bobbi?”

I quickly pushed Hunter off of me and scrambled to find my shirt and pants that were thrown across the room. I heard the tell-tale sound of Hunter’s pants being zipped and his feet hitting the soft carpet as he tried to find his own shirt. I pulled on my clothes just in time for there to be a knock on my door. Checking to see if Hunter was dressed and casually lounging on the bed I opened the door to come face to face with the last person I thought I would see outside of my door.

“Demi brought you some food.” Nick said his eyes darting from me to the person sitting on the now unmade bed.

“Uh, thanks. We’ll be done in a few minutes.” I said subtly inching the door closed.

“I suggest you hide the hickey on your chest before going down.” Nick said giving me a disgusted look.

“Thanks.” I said rolling my eyes before shutting the door in his face.

“Who was that?” Hunter asked.

I sat back down on the bed before I answered his question. “Joe’s brother.”

I didn’t want to go to the details on Nick being my ex, it just made things more awkward. My stomach grumbled reminding me that I had food waiting for me downstairs. Taking Hunter’s hand I lead him to the kitchen where I could hear Demi’s contagious laugh. As I entered the room I was surprised to see Delta standing next Nick laughing along with Demi.

“There you are!” Demi exclaimed as I walked into the room. “Oh, Hunter.”

Hunter greeted Demi and Joe and I was left with introducing him to Nick and Delta. Nick hardly even acknowledged Hunter while Delta was very friendly. Of course the mention that Hunter was boyfriend surprised the Demi and Joe.

“Boyfriend?” Joe asked scrunching his nose at the sound of it. “When did that happen?”

“A little bit ago.” I admitted with a smile.

“I guess we’ll save the best friend threatening stuff until later.” Demi said looking at Joe for approval. “Right now let’s eat.”
♠ ♠ ♠
I probably could have wrote this one better but I wanted to get something out to you guys. The next chapter is going to be the party and there is going to be some interesting stuff in it!!
COMMENT!!!