Status: finished

You're Just Too Good to Be True

Nineteen

Slipping her way partially from the man’s firm grasp Megan looked up to see who it had been thrusting himself onto her and with the music. Without a full thought finished in her mind of who it was staring back, Megan’s hand immediately threw her cocktail into the man’s face.

“Well that’s not very nice after all I’ve done for you” retorted a slurred Irish accent, the whiskey was so strong on his breath it engulfed Megan to the point her eyes started to water.

“You mean all the shit you’ve brought my way?” Megan responded to the man she once thought was the most beautiful creature on the planet, Jonathan Rhys Meyers. Looking at him truly now, revolted her.

“Still angry with me I see…I thought after getting that boy out of the way you wouldn’t be so uptight” Meyers replied wiping the rest of the sticky substance from his face.

“Out of the way?...” was all Megan could ask, in the back of her mind she already knew the answer, but she didn’t want to believe it.

“Yes, some weird pathetic fan girl came to me after you ran from me last we met.” Meyers started to answer, a childish grin forming on his face. “She told me of her plans and asked me what we had done, I told her everything. I heard she did a good job splitting you two love birds up too” he chuckled.

The only reply Megan could muster up was a slap across the drunken man’s face. The slap was weak in the end, Megan couldn’t seem to control the dizziness filling her head.

I had sex with THIS? This man is the most pathetic excuse for a human being I’ve ever seen she thought to herself wanting to throw up.

It was only then Mandy came out of the crowd to realize what company was at Megan’s side. Drunk to the point of blacking out Mandy didn’t see it in her to fight instead she used her greatest asset she had.

Giving every amount of energy she had left Mandy danced like a stripper in a 50 cent video, her large rump edging closer and closer to Meyers.

Trying to give another petty jab Megan’s way became an obstacle for the drunken celebrity. Finally giving up Meyers left the scene.

"I'm done with this..and you" Meyers bellowed out before walking out of view.

“And don’t come back you ugly eyed motherfucker” Mandy yelled.

Looking back at Megan her best friend got them a cab and they headed back to Megan’s place.
--------------------------------------------------------------------
By the time Megan woke up the next day it was close to afternoon hours. Trying to wake Mandy became impossible so she left her best friend to sleep. Pulling her hair up Megan opted on skinny jeans and a sweatshirt for her attire.

Megan’s stomach wouldn’t stop rumbling so she found herself walking a few blocks to the local café. Sitting at the bar she ordered a cream cheese bagel and coffee. Waiting for her order Megan became lost in her own thoughts.

It’s probably a good thing those two plotted against me, I wasn’t strong enough to tell himself until I was forced.
Everything happens for a reason right?
It will get better, it has to…


Deep in her own mind it wasn’t until a familiar hello caught her off guard that Megan came back to reality. Looking up to return the gesture Megan stared back into the warm blue green eyes she only saw in dreams now.

Rupert looked pale as ever with his bright auburn hair contrasting with his skin. It was shaggier Megan noticed, and his form seemed even broader. It was a good look indeed.

Has he gotten taller or have I just not seen him in such a long time I’ve forgotten? Megan thought to herself.

“Hey” she finally choked out watching as Rupert slid onto the stool beside her.
♠ ♠ ♠
I'm laughing a lot over Mandy's ass tactics.
AND I REGRET NOTHINGGGGG!