Status: finished

You're Just Too Good to Be True

Three

“Let’s find ourselves a quieter place to talk” Rupert offered, taking Megan by the waist and walking her towards the hallway.

Megan couldn’t be patient for much longer she thought. Rupert’s gentlemen ways were great, but lust was blinding her thinking and she wanted to taste more.

When the two found themselves in the hallway outside Megan quickly resumed to their kiss from the bar. Rupert returned it and pushing Megan towards the wall he slid his hands up her long legs towards the arch of her back. It gave her chills.

She could barely believe this was happening, that she was doing this with Rupert Grint of all people.

Megan could tell Rupert desired more as he brought his body closer to her Megan could feel him hard on her leg and then instantly remembered where she was.

“Let’s get out of here, to my place maybe?” Megan suggested grabbing between his legs. Stroking her cheek Rupert grinned and nodded in agreement.

The car ride to Megan’s apartment was just as heated. Megan could barely drive with Rupert kissing at her neck and his hands between her thighs, she could feel herself getting wet.

Finally reaching the apartment the two untangled from each other long enough to get through the front door.

With the entrance closed Rupert lost any shy trait he had had. Grabbing hold of Megan’s thighs he lifted her up and found the closest piece of furniture he could find, which happened to be her dining room table. Megan quickly pushed away the papers and found herself being unzipped, her dress laid aside.

As Rupert undressed himself Megan could see his pale chest in the sliver of light that casted upon them. It only made him all the more irresistible to Megan, she found herself pulling at his neck to have him closer to her. Rupert hovered his lips from her cleavage down her stomach and then finally between her legs.

Megan let out a sigh and grabbed at Rupert’s auburn hair. Slowly he moved back up, and entered himself inside her. Sweat was abundant on his chest when Megan grabbed as his collarbone. His face found more pleasure with every thrust until finally both reached a climax.

“Bloody hell you’re addicting and I’m not sure why” sighed Rupert sliding off the table.

Megan didn’t know how to reply she was so ecstatic and happily tired from what had just gone on. She smiled at him positioning herself at the end of the table.

Taking her hand she brought his face towards hers giving Rupert a tender kiss before hopping off to the floor.

Megan slid her naked body close to Rupert and bite at his shoulder, looking up at him she said “Let’s find my bedroom and I’ll give a real reason for your addiction.”

Rupert chuckled at that with more lust in his eyes than ever.

“Seconds already?” He asked.

Not saying a word they both raced for Megan’s king sized bed.
♠ ♠ ♠
Image