Status: finished

You're Just Too Good to Be True

Nine

When the light outside became dark Megan decided it was time to get ready for the club and for the meeting with Meyers. For once Megan opted on jeans.

A cute gray shirt that exposed both shoulders and lay baggy on Megan was partnered with tight black jeans with manmade rips and tears throughout. Simple black heels tied the look together.

Straightening her golden hair and applying on makeup for the evening Megan began to feel rather queasy. She was getting nervous, she didn’t know what to except when she met up with Meyers. She wanted to simply tell him she couldn’t be any more than friends with him, but how would he take it?

Not to mention what would happen if Megan found herself weak in the knees again. Without Meyers in her presence it was easy to say she was going to tell him no but being near him was another matter entirely.

I’ll bring my car Megan thought out loud. I won’t drink a drop of alcohol that should help some

Hours into the night already Megan was finally ready to go. She felt as if she was in slow motion. She wasn’t so sure if she was ready for what the night would bring her, but hoping in her car she headed for her destination.

Entering the club the familiar flashing lights and hip-hop music immediately hit Megan’s senses. Megan searched for her dream man but didn’t see anything that even half resembled him so found herself standing nervously in the corner of the dance room.

“I had thought you stood me up for a second there” chimed Meyers with his Irish twang.

He reached at Megan’s waist inching her towards his fit body. She fought her urges and pulled him off.

“No, you got it wrong. I came to tell you we can’t be doing this” Megan said meekly.

“Would you really have wasted your time being here just to tell me that?” Meyers replied with a cocky tone.

Pinning Megan on the wall, his hands on each side Meyers bite at Megan’s neck then inched his way towards her ear laying kisses on the way up.

“The answer is no.” he whispered.

Megan’s brain kept telling her it was a bad idea, but everything else told her to lay a kiss on those full lips she loved so much. Meyers helped none with the flirts he brought her way.

It never mattered in the end, right or wrong, it was always going to happen. There was no stopping it.

Meyers brought his full lips to Megan’s and it felt as if she was back to the first kiss they had had. Like the last day or so hadn’t even happened at all. Rupert was lost in the back of her mind; Mandy’s voice became more and more distant.

Slipping his long hands under her shirt Meyers grazed Megan’s tan skin with his fingers. She found her arms lifting up grabbing at his neck and then stubble. Megan had become lost in sheer bliss.

Exhaling from their long kiss Megan jumped back into reality. This is wrong, this is so wrong Megan thought. Without saying anything to Meyers she found herself weaving through the crowd trying to find an exit.

Entering her car in such a daze she hadn’t realized Meyers followed her the whole way and slipped into the passenger seat of her car.

“What do you think you’re doing?” He asked with a seductive smile.

“I…I can’t ” Megan exclaimed.

Meyers hadn’t a clue how hard this was for Megan, how hard it was loving two men.
“You think too much” he said inching over the console and half onto Megan’s lap.

Distracting Megan with bites on the neck Meyers inched Megan’s shirt off her tan body leaving only a black bra on her top half. The car had already begun fogging up and the two found themselves sliding to the back seat for more room.

Meyers seemed to know his way around predicaments such as they were in, sliding Megan’s shoes off he kissed at her stomach once more before taking of his own clothes. Megan realized she had lost her own battle and strip down to nothing as well.

Megan grabbed for Meyers lean shoulders pulling him closer till they were so close she could feel the sweat on his chest. She bite at his collarbone and pulled at his brown hair while he seemed more interested in her breasts. Grasping them firmly and finding his pouty lips playing at her nipples.

Megan could feel him hard on her bare leg. She positioned herself better and Meyers took the hint. He inserted himself inside her making powerful trusts that shook Megan’s car. With lust overwhelming her Megan tore at his back with her nails.

Apparent groans came from deep in Meyers’s chest. Megan was moaning as well, close to her peak. Reaching a climax Meyers released inside her, smiling widely he found Megan’s lips with his once more before jumping off her.

What have I done? Megan thought to herself.
♠ ♠ ♠
Oh that Irish snotty shit, He just couldn't leave it alone. Wait until Mandy hears about this!