If I Love You, Why Do I Keep Getting Hurt?

ruin a show?

Gerard’s P.O.V

I love Frank. Frank Iero, I love him. More than I loved Bert, more than I ever loved anyone I think. He’s just so perfect. He’ll enjoy a blowjob but always give one in return, I don’t even have to ask. We have a show tonight and I’m really looking forward to giving the fans, and myself a bit of a treat.

“Gee, what are we doing tonight?” Frank asked me from the door. I sat up in my bunk and put on a look of mock shock.

“Gosh Frank, we have a concert, are you loosing your memory already? Do you know me, I’m G e r a r d,” I said, spacing out my name slowly. He looked shocked for a moment before catching onto my game.

“I’m sorry sir, I don’t know you,” he said, looking all innocent. He came and sat next to me on the bunk and gave me puppy dog eyes and a pout.

“You could teach me who you are, help me remember” he whispered seductively in my ear. Trust Frankie to make an innocent came get dirty.

“Maybe I will. I’m Gerard, and you’re my sex slave,” I said, and his eyes widened.

“If I’m your slave, what do you need me to do?”

“Right now my little gee needs seeing to,” I mumbled.

“Right away sir,” he said, before unzipping my pants and pulling my boxers down with them. He kissed me softly before wrapping his hand around my length…

Franks P.O.V

“We are My Chemical Romance, and we are going to get you,” Gerard shouted from the stage into a wave of roaring fans. We started the next song, and about twenty seconds in the screaming got louder, but I didn’t know why. Then Gerard turned round and I could see a very obvious boner pressing against his tight pants. I smirked at him, and he grinned back. He came over and wrapped his free hand around my waist, before slipping his hand up my shirt. He pushed his erection right up against my ass, and I had to put everything I could into guitar playing, which he was making very difficult. He pushed me to the ground so I was playing on my knees, and he started practically humping my head using my hair to push it in further, and no matter how hard it was for me to concentrate on my playing, it must have been a lot harder for him to keep singing when he was doing what he was doing. Then I realised the rest of the band had stopped playing and were looking at us, and the whole audience had erupted and gone mad. I was playing out of time and tune, and Gerard was moaning sexily into the microphone, the song forgotten.

“Great show guys, except for the ending. Want to tell me what happened out there?” Brian asked us afterwards. I knew it was coming. Gerard smirked and I blushed.

“Frank’s sexy guitar playing made me hard, so I was getting off on him and unfortunately I couldn’t sing with that much pleasure running through me. Not like the crowd didn’t love it though.” He said confidently.

“Yeah but it’s hardly my fault,” I said defensively, and Gerard giggled.

“Yeah, I suppose you can’t really help being the sexiest damn thing on the planet, but do you have to put so much sex into your playing?”

“Yep, that’s just how I go, and I invented guitar sex, right?” I said, giggling.

“I love you Frankie, and I love you guys,” Gerard said, and I grinned.

“I love you too Gerard, and you guys as well,” I said. Then Gerard smirked and dropped to his knees and spoke again.

“I love you little Frankie,” he said, and Mikey made gagging noises. He stood up and I rolled my eyes before dropping to my knees and laughing before gently stroking Gerard’s crotch.

“I love you too little Gerard,” I said, and we both grinned and kissed.
♠ ♠ ♠
sorry it's been a while guys, comments?