If I Love You, Why Do I Keep Getting Hurt?

Every word baby

Franks P.O.V

If possible me and Gerard have been getting so much closer over the last couple of days. It’s like being on tour means we spend almost all our time together, and I never noticed how great it feels to be around him.

“Frank, Gerard you getting up this century?” Mikey shouted from somewhere in the bus.

“Do you want to get up?” Gerard mumbled in my ear, his voice thick with sleep.

“No,” I mumbled. He giggled, his hot breath tickling my neck.

“Alright then, but we may have to get up at some point.”

“Really? I want to just stay in bed with you all day.” I said, rolling over and kissing his lips softly, feeling his smirk against my mouth.

“You really are sweet Frankie you know that?” He giggled.

“I’m not sweet damn it, I’m sexy,” I whined, and he kissed me softly on the nose, which made me giggle sweetly, damn he’s right.

“Look guys, come out now, I don’t want to interrupt anything, but kerrang are here for an interview and they want to speak to all of us.” Mikey bellowed and Gerard’s eyes got real wide.

“Crap Frankie we better get up,” he muttered before throwing the covers off us and I gasped as the cold air hit my warm exposed flesh.

“Gerard, you could warm me when you’re going to do that, it’s freezing,” I gasped, and he giggled again.

“Sorry Frankie baby, I didn’t mean to make you cold,” he said, rolling onto me and straddling my waist, running his hands up and down my flesh quickly, the friction heating up my skin.

“Nice,” I mumbled, and he giggled again, showing those little creamy teeth under his faded lips.

“That’s warming you up huh?” He asked, before leaning down and kissing me hard in a wet but passionate kiss.

“I love you Gerard,” I mumbled when he pulled away and got off me.

“I love you too baby. Now get out of bed and dressed, we have an interview to see to.” Gerard said, and I sighed.

“Gerard, is this the interview we tell them about us in?” I asked him, and he froze and came over to me. He brought his hand up to my face and caressed my cheek.

“If you want to tell the world you’re with me, then it’s all I ever wanted, but not unless you want…” I cut him off by pressing my lips to his, unable to bear him acting like this, like he’s worthless, when he means everything and every day I can’t believe he’s with a guy like me.

“I want to tell them Gerard, I want everyone to know that I’m with the hottest guy in the world,” I said, and his smile faltered.

“Come on Frankie, don’t lie like that. We both know I’m not hot, I’m fat and ugly,” he said awkwardly, and tears of pain and despair brimmed my eyes. He lowered his head and I raised it.

“Gerard I love you, and I love the way you look, and you may be insecure but you have to accept the way I feel about you.”

“Do you mean it Frankie?” he whispered, his eyes glistening with tears.

“Every word baby.”
♠ ♠ ♠
sorry its been a while
comment?