If I Love You, Why Do I Keep Getting Hurt?

Woah now

Frank’s P.O.V

I love our fans. I seriously love them all. We go on stage in about ten minutes, and I can hear the screams and mad chatter of thousands on fans out there. Even though I’m here sitting in Gerard’s lap with him stroking my thighs, which does feel good, I still want to go out there and play for the kids that mean most to us.

“Come on Brian, they’re waiting for us out there,” Ray whined, and Brian rolled his eyes.

“Yeah I know but you guys aren’t allowed out until a specific time. You can wait like five minutes can’t you?” He said, and we all laughed.

“Maybe, but I want to get out there,” I said, and Gerard wrapped his arms around my waist.

“Fancy doing some stuff out there tonight baby?” Gerard purred in my ear and I shivered.

“Definitely. Should we tell the guys we invited Lily back after the show?”

“Yeah suppose, forgot about that. Guys, earlier in star bucks we met a fan and she was coming to the show tonight so we invited her backstage. Hope that’s ok?” Gerard said, and Brian came over.

“Yeah sure, how’s she getting backstage, does she have a pass?”

“Erm, no, we were just going to go round to the back gate and pick her up.”

“Right then, I’ll tell the security team so they can maximize security in that section.”

“Why? We’re only going to be out there for a few minutes.” Gerard said, puzzled.

“Yeah, but there are a lot of fans that wait out there after shows,” Brian said, and I nodded.

“Erm, guys we’re on two minutes ago,” a technician said, and I leaped off Gerard and slung my guitar over me. We walked onto stage to the chant of ‘MCR MCR MCR MCR’
We all grinned at each other as Ray, Mikey and I all plugged our instruments into our amps and Gerard tapped the mic. When we were all done and set up Gerard clapped his hands together and started the show.

“Hey everyone, we are My Chemical Romance from New Jersey and we shoot mother fuckers like you,” he yelled, and the crowd erupted.

“The first song we’re gonna sing for you tonight is? Let’s here you say it,” Gerard screamed, and Ray started up the opening for I’m Not Okay, and the crowd screamed and shouted the lyrics at the top of their lungs. It got to my bit, and I raced over to the mic.

“Was you really listening, coz I’m telling you the truth, I mean this, I’m okay,” Gerard screamed and I leaned into his mic.

“TRUST ME!” I shouted and went to kiss his cheek but he turned his head and kissed me hard. The crowd screamed louder as I pulled away and continued playing. Gerard was standing there singing and looking incredibly hot. I skipped over to him, still playing soulfully, and pushed him over. He looked dazed for a second when he hit his head, but then snapped out of it and carried on singing from the floor, stretching his hands along the stage either side of him. I went down on him, straddling his waist whilst still playing, and he put his hands on my thighs.

When the song was finished I got up, leaving him with a VERY hard boner and went back to me place on the stage for the start of the next song. Gerard started rubbing himself threw his jeans and the crowd screamed at t he sight of his boner, and realizing I had caused that. Gerard moaned into the microphone and breathed heavily and panted, before speaking again.

“Alright everyone, we’re about to get sexy in here, with Give ‘em hell kid, I wanna hear you scream London,” he shouted, and the audience screamed louder than I think any audience ever had, even at festivals.
The song started up, and Gerard started walking towards me. Yeah, I know he’s going to want revenge for me leaving him with a boner in front of thousands of fans, so I should really have been prepared. He smirked and kissed my lips quickly whilst still singing, and went behind me, rubbing his erection against my ass and wrapping his free hand around my waist. Then I dropped to my knees still playing, quite impressive really, seeing as I now had a serious boner of my own, but it wasn’t so noticeable because my jeans and underwear is quite restricting, whereas I know Gerard went commando, and his jeans are real loose. Then he looped his fingers in my hair and pushed my head into his erection, rubbing my head over his hard on and moaning softly into the microphone.

He put his legs over my shoulders so his crotch was against me exposed neck, and I moaned and closed my eyes as I felt a distinct wet patch against my neck, seeping through Gerard’s jeans. He put his hand round and stuck his fingers in my mouth. The crowd continued to go wild, and I glanced over at the rest of the band. Bob was focusing solely on his drums, and Ray and Mikey were staring at us. I suppose we’ve never quite gone this far on stage before, this is practically porn, y’know? The fans like it though, they’re cool like that.

“Great show tonight guys,” Gerard said, gasping and collapsing on a sofa in the back room.

“Yeah, but Gee we have to go get Lily, we did promise she could come backstage,” I said, and he sighed.

“Yeah course, I forgot about that. She knows about us though, so we can be a couple wit her here still, which is good or I may have to jump your bones.”

“Oh good, at least I’m still sexy,” I said, waving my hips in circular motions.

“Gah Frankie, don’t get me hard before she even gets here,” he whined, and I grinned.

“Alright babe, lets go get her,” I said, pulling him up.

“Brian, we’re just going to get the girl who’s coming back stage ok?”

“Yep, come straight back in though guys.”

“Yes mum,” Gerard said, and I giggled and pulled him out the door. We went to the back door to find about fifty kids hanging around. One of them spotted us and shouted and pointed, then the rest of them all started shouting our names. We went to the guards at the gate.

“Hey, did a girl called Lily come back here?”

“Yeah, she’s over there, she said something about coming backstage, but I sent her away coz I didn’t have security clearance for her, but I’ll get her if you want,” he said, and I nodded.

“Yeah, she’s meant to be coming back to hang with us.”

“Alright, one second then,” he said, and went threw the gate. He came back threw the gate with Lily, and she ran over to us.

“Hey guys, that show was incredible,” she gushed, and I beamed at her. Obviously she didn’t think our stage antics were too much.

“Thanks Lil,’ I said, wrapping her in a hug, much to the annoyance of the fans by the gate. I pulled away and Gerard hugged her aswell, and then we all went inside.

“Everyone, this is Lily, Lily, this is everyone,” I said, and they all nodded at her. Mikey came over and shook her hand.

“Hey Lily, what did you think of the show?” he asked, pushing his glasses up his nose.

“It was awesome, sounded so great even with Gerard and Frank’s… distractions,” she finished, and Mikey laughed.

“Yeah, they need to learn to control themselves.” Anyway, do you want a soda?” Gerard asked, glaring at Mikey and leading her to the sofa.

“Sure,” she said, and Gerard got everyone soda’s, even Mikey, and sat down. I went and sat on top of him and he kissed my cheek.

“Love you baby,” he said, and I grinned.

“Love you too,” I said, and Mikey hissed.

“Guys, she’s here,” he hissed, gesturing to Lily, who was sitting there smiling.

“Nah don’t worry Mikes, she knows, she kinda caught us this morning in star bucks, but she’s keeping it a secret, so no worries,” I said, and he sighed.

“Alright then,” he said, before sitting back down in an armchair.

“So when you guys going back to the US?” Lily asked.

“Tomorrow actually, this was our last show in the UK tour,” Gerard said and she nodded.

“You going back home now?” She asked, and I nodded.

“Well that’ll be nice, you guys take a break you sure need one.

“Yeah, thanks.” I said, kissing Gerard again.
♠ ♠ ♠
sorry its been a while, don't hate me...
heres a nice long one though
comments?