If I Love You, Why Do I Keep Getting Hurt?

damn

Gerard’s P.O.V

We’re going home, we’re going home, we’re going home, and we’re going home. Mikey just woke me up in a nasty way at 8 ‘o’ clock in the morning, but even so, I don’t care because we’re going home.

“Gee baby, I love you,” Frankie whispered in my ear.

“I love you too baby, now could you just get off of me please, you’re crushing my balls, not that I mind of course,” I said, a light smirk playing on my lips.

“Erm, Gee? I’m not sitting on you, that’s Mikey.” My eyes shot open and I came face to face with a rather scarred face.

“Aw crap Mikey, get off me,” I mumbled, and he rolled off and leaped up and out of the room.

“Frankie how could you let that happen?” I asked, and he widened his eyes and smirked.

“What did I do?” He asked in a tone of mock shock.

“You tricked me into thinking it was your sexy ass on me,” I mumbled, and he giggled.

“How is it my fault that YOU are too lazy to open your eyes and see whose sitting on you.” He said, and I shook me head and waved my hand in his face.

“Alright I’m going to have a shower now Gee,” he said.

“Okay,” I said, trying to sound and look as uninterested as possible.

“Be right back,” he said, and I nodded as his boxers hit the floor and he stepped into the shower. Ten I leaped up a plan in formation. I stripped down and raced into the bathroom, carefully stepping into the shower. He was quietly humming to himself so he didn’t notice I was there. Well, not until I wrapped my hand around his penis.

“Why do we always start this in the shower?” he gasped and I shrugged and attached my lips to his neck.

“I love the way you make me feel Gee,” he whispered in my ear, and I shivered.

“I love the way you make me feel too Frankie.”

“We better get out now Gerard, we have to go home,” He said, and I sighed.

“I’m going to miss the UK, as always, but it’ll be so great to get back to Jersey.
Time lapse

“Mom, we’re home,” Mikey shouted into the house. There was a rustling in the kitchen and our mom bustled out of the sitting room.

“Gerard, Mikey it’s so good to see you again boys. How was touring?” She asked eagerly, as we hugged her in turn.

“It was great mom. I broke up with Bert, and ended up with someone else who I care a lot about,” I said and she beamed.

“Thank heavens, I never really liked Bert, he was a bad influence on you Gerard. Whose the new guy?” She asked, and Mikey stifled a giggle, but not before I heard and punched him lightly on the arm.

“Erm, it’s Frankie,” I muttered and looked down.

“I love Frankie. If you don’t hurt him and he doesn’t hurt you than it’s fantastic Gee,” She gushed, and I grinned widely.

“Mom, I know I only just got home but would you mind if I went round to Alicia’s? I haven’t seen her in ages,” Mikey said, and I shook my head as I saw him practically burst out the front door, leaving it open.

“Gerard, could you shut that door please?” Mom asked before going back into the sitting room and plonking herself on the sofa. I did as I was told and then went to sit beside her.

“So Gerard, tell me all about it. How did you break up with Bert and ask Frankie out?” She asked, reminding me of a teenage girl. I giggled.

“Well, I kind of realised I liked Frankie, and so I just went right to Bert and told him I liked someone else and he guessed it was Frankie and went right through to the bunk areas and beat him up for ‘making me cheat’ when Frankie didn’t even know I like him. Anyway after that I broke up with Bert properly and kissed Frankie. I think I love him mom, I’ve never loved anyone before.” I finished and she gasped.

“Gerard, you’ve grown up so much,” she said before crushing me in a hug.

“How’s that?” I asked, a little dazed. I’m sure I’m just as immature as ever.

“You’ve fallen in love Gerard. You’re in a proper relationship. That shows me how mature you are now. So I definitely have to see him now that you two are a couple.” She gushed, and I grinned.

“Alright then, I’ll call him and invite him round now,” I said, before getting up and going to the phone and punching in Frankie’s cell number, I’ve already memorized it.

Frank’s P.O.V

I had to act all excited about the prospect of going home, even though I’m really dreading it. It’s pathetic, I’m an adult and I’m still living with my mom, and abusive dad. I cautiously opened the front door.

“Anyone here?” I called out gently, praying there wasn’t.

“Look who decided to turn up,” his fathers cold voice sneers from behind me.

“I just got back from off tour,” I muttered, and he grabbed my hair.

“You can’t just leave and come back here now that you’re a fag,” he hissed.

“I-I don’t know what you’re talking about,” I stuttered.

“I saw your live shows. You and the singer,’ he spat and his fist collided with my lip harshly. I whimpered as my lip split and blood trickled out over my jaw.

“Just go to your room,” he muttered, and he released me as I ran upstairs and into my room, locking the door. My phone went off in my pocket. I wiped away the blood as I opened it up, looking at the caller ID. Gerard home.

“Hey Gee,” I said, trying to sound positive.

“Hey Frankie baby. I told my mom about us, I hope that’s ok?”

“Of course.”

“She wants to see you again, like now, could you come over?”

“Yeah sure,” I said, cursing in my mind. Of course Gerard was going to notice my split lip.

“Alright thanks baby, I love you,” he trilled.

“Love you too honey,” I said before hanging up.

I seriously hope he doesn’t notice, but of course he will when he kisses me.