If I Love You, Why Do I Keep Getting Hurt?

Morning

Franks P.O.V

“Hey guys, he’s over there,” Quinn said to Mikey, Ray and Bob, pointing towards the kitchen. I heard footsteps coming towards us, and saw Mikey come round the corner. He glared at Bert, and Bert stood up and backed away from Gerard. Bert wasn’t scared of Mikey, but he didn’t want to get on his bad side, after all, he could influence Gerard a lot.

“Why did you let this happen?” Mikey spat and Bert shrunk back against the wall.

“He was mad, I couldn’t stop him,” he mumbled, and Mikey just sighed.

“Whatever, but he’s not coming back over here again,” Mikey said firmly, signaling to Bob and Ray to pick Gerard up.

“He weighs a lot more that I thought he would,” Bob breathed, and Ray groaned under the strain.

“You can’t stop him coming over, he loves me,” Bert said, anger flashing over his eyes.

“Bert, we both know who he loves.” Mikey said quietly, and Bert’s face creased up in anger.

“No, that’s not true, he didn’t mean it.”

“He’d lie to you, but not me, he told me everything.” Mikey said sadly, looking at me and then back to Bert. This secret they knew about that I didn’t was really starting to annoy me; it’s obviously the same thing Gerard was talking about earlier.

“Who does he love, what are you on about guys,” I whined. I hated being left out of stuff like this.

“That’s up to Gerard to tell you Frankie,” Mikey said, and Bert narrowed his eyes.

“Gee will never do anything about it, because I won’t let him go.” Bert said stubbornly, walking to wear Bob and Ray were holding Gerard up.

“You won’t stop him because he loves him more then he ever has or could love you Bert, you should let him go.” Mikey said sadly, looking at me again.

“No, he loves me, he really does he just doesn’t know it yet. I need to make him love me, please Mikey, you understand.”

“I understand that he told me he wants to be with him more than you, and wants to leave you but doesn’t want to break your heart because he cares about you.” Mikey said, starting to get agitated. I’d seen that look, and Mikey was about to get into an argument we’d rather not witness.

“Come on guys, let’s get Gee into bed,” I said to Ray and Bob, giving them a look so they got the message to go, we rushed out and Quinn showed us to the door.

“You’re lucky you can get out of here,” Quinn said to me, grimacing as Mikey raised his voice.

“You can come over to our bus if you want, it’s safe.” I offered, giving him a little smile.

“Yeah, I think I’ll take you up on that,” he said, coming out the door with us.

“See you later Mikes, we’ll be in the bus,” I called.

“Yeah, see you Frankie.” Yup, his voice had that irritated icy tone to it. I bit my lip and shut the door, jogging over to our bus. I was so incredibly tired, that when I got in I decided to go to bed.

“Oh yeah Frankie, we put Gerard in your bed and Quinn in Gerard’s. He doesn’t want to go back to his bus until Bert has cooled off, and that won’t be until tomorrow.” Ray said, he was grinning though.

“So where do I sleep?” I asked, slightly annoyed they had given away my bed, even if it was to Gerard.

“In your bunk,” Ray said, and Bob spluttered with laughter.

“I though you said Gerard was there,” I said, a little slow to work out what he was trying to say.

“You and Gerard are sharing a bunk,” he said finally, laughing as I went red.

“Fine, not like it matters,” I mumbled, taking off my skinny jeans and shirt and climbing in beside Gerard. He snuggled into my chest and mumbled something I couldn’t understand. I sighed and went to sleep.

The next morning~
I woke up, and tensed as I felt arms around me. Then I looked down and saw it was a messed up Gerard, still unconscious. I wonder if Mikey got back yet. I wasn’t too worried, but when he got the way he was last night, he might have killed Bert. Gerard shuffled underneath me, and mumbled something again. He snuggled into me harder, and this time I heard what he mumbled.

“Mmm Frankie?” He mumbled, and then his eyes shot open.

“It’s ok Gee, I’m here,” I said, not sure why he was suddenly so alarmed.

“Frankie, where’s Bert?” he said, suddenly aware of where he was.

“Probably in the Used bus, why?”

“I shouldn’t be here, Bert can’t see us here.”

“Bert won’t, and don’t worry, nothing happened.”

“Why am I in your bunk?”

“Because Quinn’s in yours.”

“Why is Quinn in mine?”

“Because Mikey and Bert are fighting, or were, in his bus and he didn’t want to be caught in the firing line.”

“Oh ok, why are we sharing.”

“I DON’T KNOW, STOP ASKING SO MANY QUESTIONS!” I shouted, getting annoyed.

“Well sorry,” he said sarcastically, rolling over.

“Sorry Gee, I didn’t mean to get annoyed, rough night.” I thought I had better apologize; I don’t want to fight with Gerard, especially when he is so close to telling me his secret.
♠ ♠ ♠
yay, second update, love to my subScribers, and fellow frerard followers xxx
comments= faster updates and a better story