If I Love You, Why Do I Keep Getting Hurt?

bodyguards?

Gerard’s P.O.V

I love him so much. So why haven’t I told him. Why can I feel it and say it in my head and write it in my diary, but not actually come out and tell him? I know why. I’m scared he’ll freak out and never talk to me again. Even though that’s not like Frankie, it’s pretty much what I did with Bert. I know Frankie’s a better person than me though.

“Gerard?” Frankie’s sweet beautiful melodic voice wafted into my ears, and I realised I hadn’t been listening.

“Yeah?”

“Did you hear what I said?” He asked, and I looked over to him. He sat there with a slightly bemused look on his face, with an obvious cloud of feigned anger over the top.

“Erm, no I’m sorry,” I mumbled, giving him puppy dog eyes and pouting.

“Don’t do that Gee, I can’t stay mad at you when you do that,” he whined, pulling me into a hug and kissing my still pouted lips, that curled into a smirk.

“Ok, so what did you say?” I asked, settling myself against him.

Frank’s P.O.V

I hate when he does that damn pout. I physically can’t stay mad at him and I have to hold him and kiss him whenever he does. Maybe I’ll build up a resistance.

“Well, I was wondering if we should cancel the rest of the tour with the Used or hire extra body guards or something, because I feel really unsafe with Bert around, I know he’s not finished getting revenge yet and it scares me Gee,” I said, trying to keep the worry back and fighting the tears in my eyes that threatened to spill over onto his glossy black hair.

“I know what you mean, but I really don’t want to disappoint all our fans and cancel, y’know?” He said, and I completely understood. Our fans were everything, and without them we wouldn’t be anywhere near where we are now.

“Yeah I agree, but a restraining order wouldn’t faze him, so I guess that leaves the option of extra bodyguards?” I said, a little apprehensive to invite more people in to view our relationship.

“I really don’t want them, but it’s for our own safety right?” he said, snuggling into my chest and leaning up to kiss me cheek.

“Yeah, so we’ll call the agency tomorrow?” I asked.

“Yeah, as for today, we’ll do whatever you want to,” he said, kissing my lips gently, and I felt so happy all of a sudden.

“Can we go shopping and to a diner or something? Please?” I begged.

“Yeah of course we can,” he smiled, kissing my neck and making me giggle uncontrollably. That made him tickle me mercilessly, and our giggles got so loud that we didn’t hear the door to the bus open, or the sound of the guys come in, or even the wolf whistling. But when we were blinded by the sudden flash of camera’s taking pictures of us in our ‘compromising’ state, we stopped abruptly and looked around dazed. The guys obviously thought the worst, because Gerard was straddling my waist topless and we were both breathing heavily. I bet they thought we were going to have sex, that can wait I think.

“So you two are together,” Ray said sort of as a confused statement.

“Yes, how did you know.”

“Well one I just walked in on that, and two we were just in the Used tour bus and Bert came in all angry because Gerard broke up with him for you.” Ray said, grinning for a few seconds before they all strolled into the room. Ray’s grin faded the closer he got to us, and I didn’t realise why.

“Frank what happened to you?” Ray asked, gesturing towards the beatings I had received from Bert.

“Bert got a little more than upset when Gerard left him, and I’m not surprised.” I replied, and Ray looked at Gerard and glared, as if it was his fault.

“I still feel horrible about that guys,” he mumbled, and I kissed him lightly.

“Don’t worry, it’s not your fault, the beating was worth it if I get Gerard,” I said playfully, and Gerard blushed and pulled me into a quick make out session, and when he pulled away the guys had fled the room. Probably mentally scared.

“Guess they’re not coming shopping with us,’ he mumbled against my mouth, and I giggled, getting up to shower before our day out.
♠ ♠ ♠
sorry it's been a while, but i've had a lot on my mind. Also i'm co-writing a story with Jo.Jo, 'But chance is all we have' so check that out too.

comments?