Sequel: Until we bleed
Status: Active; No comments this update? Fine, I won't make another one :)

They Say That True Love Hurts, Well This Could Almost Kill Me

Chapter Ten

“Well, have you ever heard of a mall?”

The woman who had the large piece of cloth around me glared, “Do you ever stop talking?”

“Ow! Did you do that on purpose?” I screeched, grabbing my hip to clutch the place where she stuck the needle.

“Hmm….maybe.”

I sighed, holding out my arms once again as she worked.

Just then, Tempest came into the room, and came up to me, watching the seamstress work. “What colors do you like?”

“Hmm….” I thought, looking upward. “I like red. And black, and green and purple….”

“Okay, so how about red?” He interrupted.

“Fine with me. When can I go?”

“Just as soon as I’m done!” The seamstress snapped and I flinched.

About twenty minutes went by, and Tempest just stared at me. Studying my every feature with a smug look on his face. I rolled my eyes uneasily, shaking my numb right leg.

“Will you stop moving?!” Seamstress growled.

“No! I won’t! My legs are freakin’ numb, and it’s cold in here, and has anyone even heard of a mall around here?!” I yelled, my eyes going to everyone in the room for any little answer.

“Oh, we’ve heard.” Tempest commented, smiling tauntingly.

“Then what’s keeping us from there?”

“Your missing, remember? A lot of people care about you, don’t they?”

I opened my mouth to reply, but nothing came out. What could I possibly reply to that? I had tons of people who loved and cared for me.

I looked away.

“Okay, your done. Now get out.” Then, without warning, she used scissors and cut a straight line up the back, and it fell to the floor in front of me.

“Hey!” I yelled, dropping to my butt on the pedestal to cover up my bare body. The seamstress just boomed laughter, while Tempest just smiled, shaking his head.

I reached out for the cloth, but the seamstress snatched it up, “No, darling, I’m going to need this to measure for your dresses.” She got up, and walked into another room.

I stared at her back, jaw to the floor. Then I looked back at Tempest, and said, “Don’t look!”

He rolled his eyes, “I’ve seen a girl naked before, no need to worry.”

“Well, I’m not giving you the satisfaction of looking at me naked!” I said, and then began looking for stuff to throw at him.

“That’s a satisfaction? I thought it would be the opposite.” He said with a smile on his face.

I gasped at him, and then grabbed the stool the seamstress sat on and threw it, but it missed by a long shot. “I hate you!” I muttered, curling up tighter.

“Yeah, sure, now lets go.” Tempest started walking toward me swiftly. I stared wide eyed at him.

“Tempest? Tempest, no!” He picked me up, throwing me over his shoulder and he walked out the door. I saw maids and butlers pass with confusion, and giggles. “Tempest stop!” I screeched, slamming on his back, but it was no use. He kept on, and after the longest five minutes of my life, he stopped at his door, and opened it. He walked in, then dropped me on his bed.

I reacted immediately, grabbing the covers and pulling them around me.

“Oh, relax.” He went to his dresser and grabbed shirt, tossing it to me. He watched as I rook it.

“Well?”

“Well what?” He replied.

“Turn!”

He didn’t move.

I sighed, and then put on the long t-shirt, trying to hide as much as I could in the short process.

“Why. Are. You. So. Irritating!” I huffed, slamming my fists on the bed.

“Keep in mind I could get rid of you anytime.” He said, turning around, as if to head to the bathroom.

“You wouldn’t.” I replied strongly, before realizing it. I was now on my feet as it had come out. Had I just said that? He had every right to get rid of me, and he could do it like breaking a toothpick. I was pushing it, really.

He body froze in place in front of the bathroom door. He was there for about five or six seconds, before he appeared in front of me very suddenly.

I gasped, just about falling back on the bed, but he grabbed me by the wrists, keeping me from doing so. His silver eyes glared into mine, no sign of mercy on his beautiful face.

“And why is that, Blaze?” He said calmly, his grip on my wrists tightening.

I shivered as he said my name, the hair on the back of my neck rising. I tried breathing steadily, but my breaths all came out shaky. My eyes watered, but I pushed away tears.

And I couldn’t help but glance at his lips.

I did it. I really did. He looked confused for a second, but quickly regained his angry face.

I wanted kiss him. Badly. He was so close to my face, and I wished deeply that he would just come a little further….

Why was I suddenly thinking this? This was stupid. It’s not normal to just….suddenly want to kiss someone right?

No. I wanted to kiss him so badly….

So I went for it.

I clenched my eyes shut, and slowly inched up, and soon enough, I felt his warm lips on mine.

I kissed him, but his lips were closed, and I felt horrible. I had just done the stupidest thing I could have ever done…. But that was until I felt his lips part open.

He had let me in.

I took the opportunity and kissed him a little harder, and he did the same.

His grip on my wrists loosened, and then let go. I started leaning on him, and his hands crept around my waist, pulling me tighter against him.

But then, everything just stopped.

His arms that had been wrapped around me were gone. The wight I had been leaning one had left me. But what killed me the most was the lips that had been on mine were gone, too.

I fell down on my hands and knees, looking around to find Tempest nowhere in sight, but the door wide open.
♠ ♠ ♠
I have 17 subscribers and only eight comments.....grrr.

Mibbians are sooooo frusterating.