Sequel: Until we bleed
Status: Active; No comments this update? Fine, I won't make another one :)

They Say That True Love Hurts, Well This Could Almost Kill Me

Chapter Fifteen

I was at the piano again, staring at the keys with an aggravated look.

I was humming so quietly I wasn’t even sure a vampire could hear it, and the only way I was even sure was by doing it in my mind also.

Hmm…what song?

“Listen to your heart….when he’s calling for you….”

It's not too late, It's never too late..."

“Somehow I found…a way to get lost in you…”

Shaking those songs away, I focused on one, finally, and started playing.

“Every time we lie awake
After every hit we take
Every feeling that I get
But I haven’t missed you yet

Every roommate kept awake
By every sigh and scream we make
All the feelings that I get
But I still don’t miss you yet

Only when I stop to think about it

I hate everything about you
Why do I love you?”

Who said anything about loving Tempest?

“I hate everything about you
Why do I love you

Every time we lie awake
After every hit we take
Every feeling that I get
But I haven’t missed you yet

Only when I stop to think about it

I hate everything about you
Why do I love you
I hate everything about you
Why do I love you

Only when I stop to think
About you, I know
Only when you stop to think
About me, do you know

I hate everything about you
Why do I love you?”

When did I say that i love him?

“You hate everything about me
Why do you love me

I hate
You hate
I hate
You love me

I hate everything about you
Why do I love you?”

I put my head down on the keys, and sighed. I wanted to apologize, badly. To say it was…fine…that he didn’t like my chocolates.

I looked at the smooth top of the piano and saw the piece of chocolate I had forgotten to eat. Sniffling, I grabbed it and put it in my mouth. I thought it tasted great, better then the last time I had made it, which is when me and my friends made a batch like….a month ago. Who cares what Tempest thinks?

I do.

The imaginary voice in my head sighed dramatically, but didn’t answer.

I was supposed to hate Tempest.

He’s supposed to hate me.

Why is it turning around?

I didn’t love him, I don’t know what I…want, or what I really feel about him. Looking back, I didn’t seem to remember having a thing for vampire guys. Never. Ever. Well, not that I knew about vampires then, it’s just that…I know what a vampire looks like. And…it’s a pretty good picture.

What was that picture of? Tempest, of course.

“Blaze?”

I turned around to see Tempest behind me. “Yes?” I asked softly. He looked sincere, irritated, and a little regretful as well as confused.

“Look, I’m sorry I said your chocolates were good—“

“It’s fine.” I answered quickly, and turned back around, tapping lightly on the keys.

He was silent a moment, “Blaze?”

“What?” I asked, looking down at the keys still. My earlier thoughts made it hard to look at him. I wanted to, badly, though. I knew that if I did…I probably would want something more…

Then, I felt his hand on my arm, “Blaze, answer me. Are you okay?”

Did he know there was more to what was going on?
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry about the random song thinking thing. In the next chapter, Tempest is gonna enter Blaze's dreams, and it will be of her past life, just so you could see what she's like.

Oh, and, i got a messege last night, from this girl. I won't be giving a name. She told me my story was pathetic. and that it belonged in the trash. Well....and then a bunch of cuss words i won't say.

Do you think it's stupid that i really started story?

I know it's not written well, and i shouldn't care, but, sadly it's getting to me, a lot. Should i continue it or not?