‹ Prequel: Fat Kat
Status: Finished.

Runaway Kat

Revenge

Katerina Jacobs:

I sat there in shock just staring at my former friend for so long; people would think I’d have problems. My mouth was dry; I was speechless. I never expected to see her again; I wasn’t prepared for this.

“Let me guess; you’re stringing both boys along right? And Alex knows about everything, but Jack doesn’t have a clue? Could you be anymore heartless? Fucking around with best friends?!” She seethed, and I narrowed my eyes and gulped.

“This was a form of revenge on the both of you!” I screamed angrily; and she looked taken-back. “You chose a guy over OUR FRIENDSHIP; he fucked his ex then my worst enemy?! Shame on the both of you!” I hissed, and a dawn of realisation hit her.

“How long?” She whispered. I realised my mistake, and squeezed the arms of my chair in panic. Do I lie? Do I just tell the truth?! What do I do?! “HOW LONG?!” She shouted; and I visibly flinched in fear and anxiety of what she’d do to me.

“Right after I caught Jack and Lisa having sex.” I replied quietly, and her mouth dropped. “While we were going out...?” She said, hurt detected in her cracking voice; and I nodded slowly; most in guilt from the look on her face.

“All that time I thought I was doing something wrong. I thought he hated me for something I’d done... How could I have been so stupid?”

“Raven I-”

“Of course it wasn’t me! It was you. You poisoned Alex against me! You ruined everything you home-wrecking slut!” She exclaimed hurtfully, but I merely frowned in response.

“Maybe if you’d let him off the leash, he wouldn’t have felt the need to cheat. You became some freaky-stalker-girlfriend over night, and Alex HATED that. So you pushed him towards me.” I emphasised everything for her, but she shook her head defiantly.

“No. You seduced him I’m sure of it. I bet he didn’t want to have sex with you; I bet he was secretly picturing me!” She shouted manically, and I honestly felt like burying myself in a hole and staying there for eternity; because I couldn’t stop my mouth from puking out complete word-rubbish.

“Really? Because when he was sex over the span of a few months; I’m pretty sure he enjoyed it. He even missed out on your 6 month anniversary to come to mine and sleep with me. What was his excuse? Out with his parents or something? Oh wait no; he was fucking ME.” I snarled insensitively, and Raven look positively outraged and hurt by my statement.

“I’m going to KILL YOU!” She screamed, and just as she launched at me; the door flew open, and Alex strode in and grabbed the furious Raven off of me, who slumped in Alex’s arms once she realised who it was.

“A-Alex...” She stammered; but he shoved her away and headed over to me. “Are you ok?” He asked softly, pulling me to my feet. I nodded and rubbed my head where it had hit the floor; before looking at Raven filthily. “You’re not longer welcome here. Get. Out.” I said darkly. She looked at Alex and begged with her eyes for him to take her side; but with no prevail.

Tears brimmed in her eyes, and she dejectedly left my office; before we heard her load sobs erupt. Alex shut my door and made sure all my blinds covered my windows; before embracing me in a hug. “I know you probably hate me right now for not telling you about how Jack feels; but I’m not going to leave your side now.” He whispered, and I suddenly felt the urge to cry.

“Thank you Alex.” I whispered; clinging onto him as if he was the only person I had left.

Jack Barakat:

Raven met me down at the beach hidden away from view. “What did you find out?” I asked, looking around in a paranoid manor. “The affair between Alex and Katerina has been going on a lot longer than expected.” I watched her wipe away a few stray tears, and my stomach lurched.

“When?” I asked quietly, fearing that my voice make crack at anytime. She gulped, and looked me in the eyes. “It started the night she caught you and Lisa together.” She told me, before bursting into tears herself.

The world around me seemed to stop. My best friend would do that to me? Sleep with the girl I love? How could he do that to me? How could she do that to me? I thought she told me that Alex valued our friendship; I thought he told me that our friendship was more important than anything?

I let out a breath I’d been holding, and let one tear fall down my cheek as the pain, betrayal and confusion hit me like a ton of bricks. I wiped my tear away and cursed myself for being weak. I should have prepared myself for this!

I sniffed; and Raven wiped away her tears too; calming herself down. “The revenge I had planned isn’t good enough anymore. We need to punish them lots more for what they’ve done to us. They’ve ruined everything.” I muttered darkly.

But I couldn’t help but feel that maybe I had brought their affair on myself.
♠ ♠ ♠
Bow Chicka WOWWOW