What? How Can I?

Chapter 23

...Abaddon leaves and Timitha Kai comes and looks at you.

"The same Maria, I always knew. You will hardly submit to the Dark Side no matter if you are pregnant and you will die along with them," Timitha starts. "But of course you, Luke, and I know the obvious reason. We hurt you and you don't want turn to it. I don't blame you for that. I actually like you for that reason and so does Abaddon he also knows that rape was not only a branding but also trying to get you away from being the experiment. All what they wanted to know is that you would get raped before turning to the dark side. He was the one aiming to get you pregnant to save you. Brakiss was too blind to see that what he did would make you not join us. He revealed himself way too early for that. It had to be afterwards and he had to comfort you and that would have done that then."

"What are you getting at here?" you reply.

"I'm saying is that no matter how much we do to you, you will hate us more and never turn. They need to give it up. I have given up changing you and so has Abaddon. Abaddon does have some hope that you will change but he wants you to have the children."

"I'm not changing sides."

Abaddon comes back and look at Timitha and they nod.

"Maria, get up we need to show you something," Abaddon replies.

You stand up and follow them. They take you to a garden and you see two statues.

"These statues represent the Chosen one and the Great Jedi. Your prophesy says you will never turn to the side you feel is wrong meaning you would have gone to the light side anyways. The Chosen One all it says he will bring balance to the galaxy and I take that as he will serve equal time on the light side and dark side," Abaddon states.

You turn your head to him, "You mean you guys only did the experiment because you have to?"

"Yes, now if the rest hear you they will give you over to Xanatos then you will be treated as a slave. I don't want you to lose your defiant side. There are several caves around here and we will give you the signal to run. It will be an earthling sign the rest are still trying to figure out your culture."

"Thanks guys. But then why did you punish me for being rescued?"

"Long story short, I had to test it out I knew the lowest setting for that amount of time won't hurt or the child. I will go back to jail and serve my time I will give myself up."

"And I will kill myself," Timitha replies. "Let the rest of them figure out how to get you now. They have left it up to us for years and they will surely underestimate you the first time."

You smile and you guys go back inside.

*Luke's POV*

You are briefing how things should go over. Once it is over the USA troops go over to you.

"Master Luke, what outfit should we wear to fit in?" the second in charge, Gaston Aaron Pearson, states.

"Do you guys have what the clone troopers have?" you reply.

"Yes, they're different but their white."

"Okay, wear them. Do they have something that Maria will recognize?"

"It has the USA flag on each arm."

"Then those are perfect."

"Okay, we won't use are whole division it is just the one right beneath her besides the other generals. She is the High General for us and that is as high we are going to go to."

"Less, persons, so this group..."

"We have been taught how to handle ourselves around lightsabers, blasters, and Earth weapons. We know how to work the blasters, and Earth weapons. As for Lightsaber we can use them like a katana or a sword on Earth but that is about it."

"What about the Force powers some of these people have?"

"We have told about them we just have to learn the first time with them."

"I'd say you do. We will leave soon get ready."

"0100 hours right?"

"Yes."

You get your stuff packed and once the time hits the groups arrange themselves.

*Your POV*

You sense Luke getting close the planet and you know that you don't have to put up with this for awhile but you know this is a new day and new torture. You get changed into what outfit was layed out for you but you really don't like it because it showed more than yesterdays outfit. You don't even get a bottom to them except a pink thong and the top is so see through that it makes you feel uncomfortable. You then eat your breakfast and then Abaddon comes up in a rush and throws you something.

"Put these on. After you change get out," he states.

You nod your head and quickly change into the maternity blue jeans and the blue t-shirt. You go out the window and start running towards the first cave and you hid yourself as the droids pass you. You go through a series of tunnels to the next cave and you see Xanatos looking around.

'This isn't looking good for me to leave,' you think.

You continue to go in the caves and then....