Falling In

Damn Magnet!

We both pulled away, gasping for air. Ethan leaned his forehead against mine as I saw him smile with his eyes closed and opened them, staring at mine. “Wow, and I thought I had to smoke to get the courage to do that,” he smirked.

“No, you didn’t,” I told him matter-of-factly. “Because if you ever do, you won’t be able to do that to me. Ever again,” I smiled at him.

“So, you’re not mad?” he asked hopefully.

I stepped back from him and tilted my head to the side. “Ehh… I’ll have to think about it,” I stuck my tongue out at him.

“Too bad,” he said closing the distance between us and pressed his lips to mine again.

I chuckled as I pushed him away. “You’re an idiot.”

“I’m your idiot,” he grinned.

“And you’re proud?” I laughed harder. “Let’s get back in the house, it’s freezing,” I said pulling him towards the cabin.

“Wait,” he said and stopped. I looked at him, and raised an eyebrow. “Aren’t you gonna call your best friend and gush about it?” he asked with a chuckle.

I blushed and glared at him. “No, I’ll do that privately later,” I said with a laugh.

“Oh well,” he chuckled and reached for his phone in his back pocket and put his phone to his ear. “Hey Jake, what’s up?” he asked and eyed me. “Oh good… No, we’re okay… Nah, just wanted to let you know I kissed your sister,” he said and I heard some screaming on the other line. “Your fault for leaving her here, bye!” he said cheerily and grinned at me. “I’ll call my other friends later,” he laughed and pulled on my hand, pulling me closer and wrapped his arms around me. “Let’s go watch a movie,” he said and we went back into the cabin. “Oh and by the way, I have one more thing to add to that list about how I see you,” he said.

“What?”

“I see you in my future,” he said kissing my temple, making my heart melt.

~~~~~~~~~~~~


“God Stella. He sings and you kiss. We need to keep that boy from singing,” my bestfriend laughed.

“I know!” I groaned.

“You’re so in love,” he teased.

“No, I am not.”

“Yes, you are,” he scoffed.

“No I’m not! And I’m never gonna fall unless I’m sure of it,” I told him.

“Whatever you say Stella Grace,” he said to me.

“Stella?” I heard a knock on my door.

“Call you back later Deegs” I said.

“What? You and Mr. Versace gonna get it on?” he asked.

“Shut up. NO,” I mumbled. “Bye. Love ya!” I said and hung up on him. “Yeah?!” I called back.

“You asleep yet?”

“Yeah, I’m totally sleep talking,” I said sarcastically and he opened the door, popping his head in.

“Can I come in?” he asked.

“You kind of already are,” I laughed.

He rolled his eyes at me as he stepped into the room and closed the door behind him. “So, you haven’t told me yet what I did last night,” he said, and sat on the edge of the bed.

“Is it important?” I laughed.

“Yes, I do something stupid when I’m drunk,” he mumbled.

“Why did you even get drunk?” I asked, raising an eyebrow at him, as I sat up and scooted over, and motioned for him to sit next to me. He moved over and looked down on the sheets.

“I didn’t even notice,” he shrugged. “The beer was really good.”

I laughed. “Uhh… Ethan, you hate beer. And last night, you were drinking it like a runner drinking water,” I scoffed. “Plus, that’s nowhere close what you practically told me last night,” I chuckled.

His head shot up and looked at me. “What did I say?” he asked desperately.

“How do you know Kyle Brooks?” I asked.

His eyes widened. “Please tell me that was a dream,” he said.

I laughed harder. “How do you know him?”

“I went to college with him in San Diego,” he said. “He’s one of my best buds.”

“You and Kyle are friends?!” I shouted.

“What? Did you sleep with him?” he glared.

“Ethan!” I scolded. “You know I wouldn’t do that!” I huffed.

“Sorry,” he mumbled and reached for my hand. I refused to look at him. “Stella, I’m sorry,” he said sincerely.

“It’s okay,” I mumbled and entwined our fingers.

“What other dumb thing did I say? I know there’s one more,” he said to me.

I smirked up at him. “You asked me if you were the only one falling in love,” I laughed.

He blushed and smacked his own forehead. “Ethan Jay, never get drunk ever again,” he mumbled to himself.

“It’s okay,” I smiled as I sat up on my knees and kissed his nose lightly.

“You missed,” he said, with a smile.

“Oh did I?” I asked and jumped off the bed, grabbing a DVD from my luggage, popping it into the DVD player before jumping back onto the bed.

“Yeah, you did,” he said as he pouted his lips at me.

“I’m aware that I was aiming for your nose,” I said as I played the movie.

“You’re terrible,” he laughed as he wrapped his arms around me, as we laid on the bed watching the movie.

“I am,” I grinned up at him.

“Hey, what’s that on your nose?” he asked.

“What?” I asked as I looked up at him.

He quickly leaned down and kissed my lips lightly with a laugh. “Nothing, nevermind,” he grinned and turned his attention to the TV.

“Paul Walker is so fine,” I mumbled to myself halfway through the movie.

“He is not,” Ethan scoffed.

“Yes he is.”

“He’s ugly.”

I gasped. “Do not say that about my boyfriend!”

He busted out laughing. “Boyfriend?” I smiled as I nodded at him. “Am I gonna have to kill him?” he asked me.

“Yes, yes you are,” I laughed as I laid by head on his chest, hearing his heart. It was beating rapidly and loudly. “Are you okay? You seem like you’re about to have a heart attack with how fast your heart is beating.”

“Yeah, almost. You have the effect on me,” he said as he placed a kiss on my head.

----


“Hey Stells, I’m gonna go to bed,” Ethan mumbled. I opened my eyes, seeing the credits rolling on the screen. I got off his chest and snuggled up to my pillow. “Goodnight,” he said as he placed a kiss on my lips lightly.

“Don’t leave,” I mumbled.

“We have work tomorrow,” he reasoned.

“Fine, Goodnight,” I grumbled.

He walked over to the door, and was about to walk out, but he stopped. “We’ll be leaving at 7 tomorrow,” he said. “Goodnight,” he said.

“Okay, goodnight,” I replied. He was about to close the door, but I called out for him to wait. He popped his head back in. “What do you want for breakfast?” I asked, now more awake.

“I’ll make breakfast,” he assured me.

“You made dinner already,” I argued.

“Fine, whoever wakes up first,” he laughed. “Goodnight Stella,” he laughed and closed the door. I sat up on my bed with a frown though. I couldn’t sleep anymore. The door opened again though, and I suddenly saw Ethan coming closer to me, and I felt his lips moving against mine.

I pulled away and laughed. “We’ve said goodnight like a million times already,” I chuckled.

“Sorry, I can’t resist. You’re like a damn magnet!” he whined as he pressed his lips to mine.

“Why don’t you just sleep here?” I suggested.

“I can’t,” he said. “I promised your brother,” he smiled sheepishly. “Plus, I might not be able to keep my hands off you if I slept here,” he said and got off my bed, and walked towards the door again. He turned around before closing it. “Goodnight,” he grinned.

“Goodnight Ethan,” I laughed as I set myself to sleep.

He turned off my lights and I thanked him and was about to fall asleep when I heard him call my name.

“Yes?”

“I love you,” he said before closing the door.

Never before has he said that so openly. Hell, he’s never said it until earlier outside. Well, let’s just say that I fell asleep with a smile.
♠ ♠ ♠
I'll update on monday, i promse! I have so much homework this weekend! :(