Status: Currently inactive

Fälschung Liebe?

Go Home

Casey’s P.o.V::.

I took a bath in Georg’s room like Bill instructed and I did nothing but think. I didn’t quite know what to say or how to act. I mean, I’ve been hit before, that’s not bothering me anymore. I’m just so confused! According to Brandon, Bill is a liar, and an uncaring person. He basically threw my crap out and didn’t give a shit, according to Brandon. Brandon has been known to lie but he seemed so considerate so I kind of want to believe him. Bill’s still being thoughtful though, he’s worried about me, I saw it in his eyes. I just don’t know what to think.

I finished up my bath and wrapped the towel around me. I wandered out to Georg’s den and sat in my towel, not really giving a shit if he was ‘seeing too much.’ Georg was like a brother, so I wasn’t bother by it.

“Did you feel better now?” Georg asked, he walked in with two beers in his hand. I took one and sipped it, instantly feeling even more relaxed.

“Much actually, a bath was exactly what I needed.” I smiled. “Thank you, I don’t mean to intrude in your hotel room.”

“Don’t even worry about it, now, what do you want to do now?” He asked.

“Well, all my shit’s at Brandon’s and I really don’t think I could get it back today. My house is still being worked on so I technically have no place to stay.”

“Why not stay with Bill again?” Georg offered. I snorted ad shook my head, taking another swag from my beer.

“I wouldn’t want to intrude on his and Lucy’s sexy time, so I’ll leave his room out of my options.” I laughed. I chugged the rest of the beer and relaxed on Georg’s couch. “I think if I wasn’t half naked, I’d probably be asleep right now.” I snickered.

“You can nap there if you want to, I could bring you some extra clothes and a blanket.” Georg offered kindly. I shook my head and sat up, still holding the towel to my chest.

“I want to see where Bill went to be perfectly honest. I wonder where he went.” I kept glancing at the door. Georg got up and left to room for a moment or two and brought back a short and some boxers.

“They’re clean, so don’t worry.” Georg laughed. I smiled and nodded and took the clothes from him. I disappeared into the bathroom once again and changed. I had left my phone on the counter, and I didn’t realized until it went off. I didn’t even glance at the screen, I just answered.

“Yo, yo, yigady yo.” I answered.

“Where are you?” I froze.

“Away from you.” My smartass replied. I hung up the phone, got dressed and went back out to Georg’s den. My phone continued to go off, so I shut it off and relaxed myself on Georg’s couch once again.

“Who keeps calling?”

“Who do you think?” I glanced at my silenced phone. I stuffed it in one of the pockets of Georg’s pants and turned my attention to the tv.

After about another hour or so, Tom came into the hotel room, without Bill.

“Where’s Bill?” Georg questioned for me. Tom pointed to the left and took a seat next to me and Georg on the couch.

“He’s kicking Lucy out.” He said, I swore that I saw a small smile on his face, but it disappeared when he noticed my attention was on him.

“Why?” I asked.

“Why do you think?” Tom glanced at me with a bit of humor, “I kind of want to explain what happened the past day or so, but Bill should explain it to you.” Tom patted my knee and relaxed into the couch.

“FUCK YOU!” We all looked up to see Lucy stomping into Georg’s hotel room. She was crying, and clearly pissed off. She took one glance at me and got ready to charge. Georg restrained her and Tom stood in front of me protectively.

“You bitch! Why couldn’t you just stay the hell away!?” Lucy shouted at me, trying what seemed to be her hardest to get to me.

“Hoe, they came running!” I shouted back. My temper was never the best, but I couldn’t help that.

Bill ran into the room and saw Tom protecting me and Georg holding Lucy back. Bill stepped between all of us and shouted as loud as he could.

“ENOUGH!” He boomed, he’s such a small person, you’d figure he couldn’t produce that loud of a sound. Everyone stopped moving and stared at Bill. I couldn’t help but be a little scared, but he relaxed and cleared his throat before speaking again.

“Lucy, I told you to leave, not stay.” Bill stared Lucy down.

“But baby, please don’t do this.” She started to cry again

“This was never permanent anyway Lucy, you knew that from the very start.”

“But we still have 6 days!” She hissed. “None of this was part of the deal!”

“Hush!” Bill seethed. “The deal is off, go home.”

“This deal is not over.”

We all turned to the door and saw Brandon standing in the doorway, he was ready to kill someone too.

“Shit.” I heard Bill mumble, and I clung to Tom’s back.

This is SO not going to end well…
♠ ♠ ♠
I'm so sorry it took 2 weeks to update! I'm currently writing the next chapter so i have one ready(: 3 more comments guys? Sorry, i still need to write the chapter and the next one so i'm ahead of the game xD Tell me how yous guys are enjoying the story!

oh! Before i forget! Choose one when you comment please and thanks!
1.) Drama
2.) Sexual
3.) Violence
4.) Personal Preference(You guys give me an idea i didn't put up!)

I need at least 2 of this ideas and 3 comments! Love ya!♥