Status: Currently inactive

Fälschung Liebe?

Hungry?

Casey’s P.o.V::.

Okay, so not only did I take a dreadful trip down memory lane with Bill, but he also said he had feelings for me? What the hell is that about? We’re best friends! Best friends don’t fall in love! That ruins the whole plot that you carefully plan out as you get older!

I sighed heavily and started a bath. I poured some bubble bath in until I knew the bubbles would be high, and then I began stripping down to my birthday suit.

I sat down in the tub, letting it fill with nice hot water, and thought about what had just happened. Sure, Peter told me he wanted me to move on, but I don’t want to, I’m happy having friends and not having a dating life, which only complicates things. Although, I didn’t find it complicating when we were engaged…

Maybe I should listen to Peter’s words; I need one more glance at that letter. It’s in my lock box, the only thing that wasn’t destroyed in my home invasion. If that letter was destroyed, I think I would have killed Brandon, whether or not I have proof of him doing it or not.

When the tub filled up, I turned the water off and relaxed, still taking the time before Bill entered to think.

He has feelings for me, is it sad that I’m getting butterflies after I was just pouring my heart out to him. I would love to date him for real, but that would fuck up both of our worlds. Well, mine more than his. He’s lying to everyone he loves for reasons I don’t actually understand, and I’m sitting here wondering if it’s okay to start feeling for him.

Don’t get me wrong, he’s my best friend, so I will always love him. Best friend love and true love is two totally different things. What Peter and I had was special, but what Bill and I have now…

It’s special too.

I heard a soft knock and then Bill appeared, holding two cups of hot chocolate.

“Have you calmed down?” He asked softly, taking a seat on the ledge of the tub and handing me my cup of hot chocolate. I nodded and sipped my warm drink.

“I didn’t mean to bring up such terrible memories Casey, that wasn’t my intention.” Bill apologized. I knew that already though, Bill never truly means to hurt anyone as far as I know.

“It’s okay; it just confused me and made me question some things.” I shrugged, setting the cup down and relaxing into the tub.

“What are you questioning?” Bill asked, setting his mug next to mine.

“What to do. Bill I really do like you and I do have feelings for you, but I have doubts and it still feels like betrayal.” I explained, “I’ve never been so confused, my life used to be a pretty easy road to follow, but now, I don’t know.” I mumbled my last words and sighed heavily.

“I wasn’t lying though, I have feelings for you. I’ve been noticing them a lot more recently, it’s like I can’t keep my eyes off you. I always wonder what you’re thinking, what you want to do, anything about you really.” Bill’s lips thinned a bit and he looked at me with such concern. “I’m not asking you again, but I will tell you this, I’ll always be here.”

“You won’t stay single that long Bill, you’ll find someone who will want a family with you and a strong, firm relationship.” I felt my heart drop a bit at the thought of him loving someone else.

“But that’s just it; I don’t want to have a relationship with anyone else. I trust you the most!” I froze at his last statement. I trust you the most. Those words hit me like a brick. I fought back tears and sighed a bit.

“You know you don’t mean that Bill.” I frowned at him, I was hoping he said that he didn’t mean it like that, but at the same time; I want him to say it again. God I’m so confused!

“I really do though, I know you well enough to know that you’re too good of a person to treat me horribly, to try and take my money. You believe in work ethic, and working hard for things. You have goals, those bimbos that want in my pants have no idea what love is, but you do.” Bill stood up, taking his mug and headed for the bathroom door.

“I’ll let you relax. I don’t mean to confuse you more.” Bill smiled a bit and closed the door behind him, leaving me in a terrible silence.

I groaned silently and sunk a bit into my bath. I finished my hot chocolate before it got cold and waited in the tub until the water got cold. It’s not that I didn’t want to face Bill, but I didn’t want see anyone at that moment. While I was internally battling myself on what to do, he knocked on the door again.

“You okay?” He asked through the door. I unplugged the tub and decided that I had been in there long enough.

“Yeah, I’ll be out in a minute.” I called back to him. I wrapped a towel around myself and exited him bathroom. He glanced at me up and down and smiled weakly.

“Do you feel better now?” He asked, he pulled me into a gentle hug and I hugged him back.

“A little.” I mumbled into his chest. I pulled away and headed to his kitchen in hopes for some food. I hadn’t eaten in a little while now so I found myself terribly hungry.

I raided Bill’s fridge for a sandwich, or sandwich material, which ever works. I felt Bill come up behind me and snake his arms around my waist again. I tried to not sigh and search for my food, but I was unsuccessful.

“Hungry?” Bill asked. I nodded and stood up straight.

“Shall we go and get coffee and a muffin?” He smiled a bit, pulling away and disappearing in his room.

“Can it be a chocolate chip muffin?”I called after him childishly, now that he mentioned it, a chocolate chip muffin sounded fucking delicious at that moment. Bill reappeared fully dressed holding his keys. I smiled and snuck into his room to slip into some shorts and a sweatshirt.

Bill smiled at me and we headed out for a cup of coffee and a nice big chocolate chip muffin.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry for the long wait and sorry for the crappy update! I got LOADED with a bunch of stuff that i have to do this month. I have a project that i procrastinated too long with and it's due in a few days, my family's visiting, drama's unraveling in my house, my boyfriend has to stay with me for a week AFTER my family leaves.
So i don't know when i can write or anything! I have no pre-written chapters and i'm going to try and work on the next one tonight! So sorry guys! Keep checking back and check the status for the next update info! I'll keep you guys posted.

Since this was such a terrible update in my opinion, i ask for 1 comment this time and for you guys to bare with me! I promise once this month's over with i'll be back on track! :) Love you guys and thank you so much for being understanding♥

BTW! I may start oneshots to make up for the lack of updating cause i do those on the spot, i'll post an older one that was deleted but keep an eye out for those as well(;

*IMPORTANT!* Should i end the story soon and start a new story or should i keep this one rolling? I have another idea and i want to try it out but i can't write two stories at once, it get's far too confusing! Lemme know guys! Thanks a bunch!:D