Status: Currently inactive

Fälschung Liebe?

Let the Lies Begin

Bill’s P.o.V::.

I woke up with Casey snuggling against my side, snoring lightly. I smiled to myself and pushed some hair out of her face. She had one hell of a day yesterday. She opened her eyes a bit and glanced at me. She smiled a bit and sat up slowly.

“Morning.” She mumbled, rubbing her eyes.

“Morning, sleep well?” I asked, stretching my arms.

“Great actually.” She laughed. “I think I’ll blow off work today. Too much to deal with…” She mumbled. She pulled her phone out from her pocket and texted someone.

“You want to shower? You can borrow some clothes if you want too.” I got up and stretched my legs. She nodded and stretched as well.

“I owe you so much.” She laughed. She stood up, walked over to me and hugged me tight. “Thank you Bill.”

I hugged her back and smiled. “Of course.”

I showed her the shower and handed her a pair of sweat pants and an old shirt. When I heard the shower water start, I left my room, throwing a shirt on first, and headed into the little kitchen nook. I set up the coffee pot and set up the cups.

“Hallo!” I jumped. I totally forgot the guys were having a meeting today. I walked into the living room and greeted them.

“Hey.” I smiled, I had to get rid of them, I wasn’t ready to introduce Casey yet…

“Hey Bill, sit down. We have something, or rather someone for you…” I did as he told me and waited patiently. Tom smiled big and pushed my hotel door open, revealing a very attractive looking girl.

“Who is this?” I asked. I stood up and walked over to her. “Hi, I’m Bill.”

“Lucy.” She smiled. I had to admit, I had a bit of a heart flutter but I turned to Tom with a confused look.

“Who is she though?” I turned to Tom. I barely noticed that Gustav and Georg relaxed onto my couch.

“She’s your new girlfriend.” He grinned. My heart dropped.

“What?” I stared at him is utter confusion.

“You’ve been so lonely lately, we were getting worried.” Gustav stood up and place a hand on my shoulder.

“Yeah, so we were walking and she seemed nice enough and we asked her a bunch of questions. She’s perfect for you!” Tom smiled and hugged me tight. “Thank me at the wedding.” He whispered in my ear.

“I don’t approve of this!” I boomed, how dare they! I was far from lonely.

“You’re not getting rid of her. Just give a relationship a month, and you’ll see she’s great!” Georg smiled, shoving ‘Lucy’ in my direction. Her blond hair bounced and so did her breasts, they had to be joking…

“I’m terribly sorry, but I’m not the man for you.” I tried to defend myself. Don’t get me wrong, she was gorgeous, but I was perfectly fine being single!

“Don’t listen to him, he’s just being modest.” Tom patted her shoulder.

I had to think of something, anything to get out of this situation. I hate blind dates, or in this case, blind hook-ups.

“Come on, get dressed, we wanted to go out to lunch!” Gustav clapped his hands together and shoved me towards my room. My room… wait a minute… Casey!

“I can’t date her because I already have a girlfriend!” I spazzed. Everyone in the room just froze. Lucy looked heartbroken…

“Stop joking brother.” Tom laughed, he patted my back and laughed a hearty laugh. “He’s a real joker.”

“I’m serious! She’s here, in my room. I’ll show you, come on!” I ran into my room to see Casey sitting on my bed, towel drying her hair.

“Play along!” I pleaded in whispered. She stared in confusion, then shock when she saw everyone enter the room. She hid her face in her towel and continued to dry her hair.

“This is my girl friend, Casey.” I smiled, gesturing to her. Her head snapped up and stared at me for a moment. I silently begged her to play along for me, and she did. Thank gott!

“Hallo, I’m Casey.” She blushed a bit, waving her hand as a hello.

“Okay..what is this?” Tom stared at me, clearly pissed. “How long?”

“Only a few weeks.” I answered almost too quickly.

“I specifically asked you how I hated you dating fan girls! She just wants to fuck you till you’re broke!” Tom hissed. Casey jammed her finger into his chest and glared.

“I am no fan girl thank you very much. I didn’t even know about his band until the other day!” She seethed. I’ve never, NEVER, seen her angry before. I had to say, it was pretty hot.

“Don’t touch me you piece of trash!” Tom growled, smacking her hand away.

“Tom!” I shouted, I stepped between them and backed Tom up slightly. “She’s for real, I promise.” I stared him down for a few moments, but his eyes stared hard into mine.

“I give it 2 months tops. You guys will be broken up by then, I just know it. And Lucy will be waiting to mend your heart while I say ‘I told you so’.”

“This relationship is legit, I promise.” I felt so guilty.

“We’re going to lunch with Lucy.” Tom backed away with a stern look on his face. “You can stay here and fuck her even more brain dead for all I care.” And with that, he stomped out of the room. Georg and Gustav said their faint goodbyes and left the room.

“Sorry this was so sudden..” Lucy apologized.

“Wasn’t your fault.” I shrugged her off. “Go have fun.”

“Thanks Bill.” She smiled faintly, and turned to leave the room. Once my door shut I fell onto the bed and sighed as loud as I could.

“I’m sure you’re going to explain what the hell just happened there to me, right?” She giggled. I nodded and sat up. She took a seat next to me and waited.

“They shoved this girl all up in my face saying I was going to date her and end up marrying her and I just panicked. I’m so sorry. I didn’t mean to drag you into this.” I groaned. I scratched my head and sighed. “I need a shower…” I mumbled.

“Sounds like you need a bath more.” She laughed. “Go relax, I’ll find something to do.”

“Or you could come and talk to me?” I offered. “Oh, I forgot, I made coffee too.” I laughed nervously. I stood up and headed for the bathroom. “Come in whenever.”

“Alright.” She smiled. She left to retrieve our coffee.

I turned the tub on and threw the stopper in the drain. I added a bunch of bubbles and waited a moment or two. When the water was high enough, I stripped down to nothing and sat in the tub. Casey was right, a needed a bath…

Knock. knock.

“Bill? I have the coffee.” Casey cracked the bathroom door open and strutted in, something was missing though…

“Where are the pants I gave you?” I snickered. The shirt reached her mid thigh so it wasn’t like I could see anything, but I was seeing a bit of leg.

“It got hot.” She laughed. She handed me my coffee and sat on the toilet.

“So, what happens now?” She asked, sipping the coffee.

“What do you mean?” I countered. I sipped mine and rested, sighing in pleasure. “Good call on the bath by the way.” She laughed lightly.

“Well, are we really dating or are we faking? Cause I personally don’t date friends.” She laughed awkwardly.

“I know you don’t. Can we just fake it? Please, only for a few months, just till they drop the whole ‘Lucy is perfect for you’ ordeal…” I looked at her with my puppy dog face. “Pretty please?”

“Hmmmm, what’s in it for me?” She asked with a laugh.

“Free coffee every day and you get to see this,” I gestured to my soapy chest. “Shirtless.” I winked. She laughed and shook her head.

“I’ll take the coffee, keep your shirt on.” She snickered. “Do we have to kiss in front of them?” She asked cautiously.

“Probably, but only little ones like a cheek or a peck every so often. We have to really play the role.” I rubbed my forehead. “Gott, I’m sorry for dragging you into this…” I groaned. She patted my hand and smiled sweetly.

“This is what friends are for. So Bill Kaulitz, lead singer of Tokio Hotel, will you be my fake boyfriend?” She aked with slight humor in her voice. I smiled and placed my hand over hers.

“I would love to have you as my fake girlfriend.” I smiled.

Fake love sounds so wrong…and unreal…
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry for the wait :/ Heres the update though! :D Comments?