Status: Currently inactive

Fälschung Liebe?

Pool Time

Casey’s P.o.V::.

Ummm, should I be worried? This isn’t like anything I’ve ever read or seen. A fake love? Bill called it ‘Fanslug liceb’ I think. I don’t know, I’m not very educated about the German language…maybe he could teach me some.

“Casey! Come here.” My head shot up and I headed into the kitchen. I was watching tv with a can of classic coke, but I guess I can’t relax just yet. Bill was leaning against the counter with a bit of an annoyed face.

“What’s up?” I asked, I finished my coke and trashed the can. He sighed and continued to lean against the counter.

“I want to know if you’re up for this…” He asked seriously. I stared at him for a moment, then smiled. I walked up to him and hugged him tight. “Casey?”

“I’m doing this for two reasons. 1, I am your best friend, besides Andreas, and I will help you when you need me. 2, I think this could be fun, so why not go with the flow?” I pulled away. His smile turned soft and he hugged me this time.

“You’re amazing Case.” I squeezed me. I squeaked and pulled away.

“Thanks Bill, now let’s go watch tv!” I smiled. I grabbed two cokes out of the fridge and handed one to him.

“Can’t watch tv without coke!” He beamed. He cracked it open and sipped it with a pleasurable sigh after. “That’s good.”

“Dude, this isn’t a coke commercial, chill.” I snickered. I plopped on the couch and waited for him to join me. We ended up watching Scrubs until I felt compelled to ask a question.

“Hey Bill…”

“Yeah?” His gaze didn’t leave the tv.

“What did you call our ‘situation’ before?” I asked. He turned and stared at me in confusion. “You said something like ‘fanslung lie bed’ or something of that nature..?” I tried hinting he laughed rather loudly and smiled.

“Falschung liebe.” He smiled, his German floating around in the tense air. “It means ‘fake love’ or something of that nature.” He mocked me. I smacked his chest and laughed.

“I see…” I mumbled, I sipped the coke and continued to watch tv.

After about an hour or two, his friends came through his door once again, just without the chick from before.

“Welcome.” Bill raised his can to them, keeping his attention on the tv.

“’it’s’ still here huh? I thought it would have been dumped by now.” Tom seethed in my direction. I would have flipped shit if Bill hadn’t place his hand over mine. I relaxed and finished my coke.

“Bill, you wanna head down to the pool?” Gustav offered, trying to ease the tension in the room. “We could get to know…” He gestured to me.

“Casey.” I laughed nervously.

“get to know Casey a bit better, rather than ‘oh this is my girlfriend.’ Ya know?” Gustav smiled in my direction and waited for a reaction.

“I don’t have a swimsuit though.” I laughed a bit.

“So, go home, get one, and come back. We’ll wait for you.” Georg smiled. I looked to Bill to see if it was okay and he shrugged.

“If you want to.” He smiled; he leant up and kissed my cheek. I could feel my cheek heat up instantly and a shrugged.

“Am I sleeping over again?” I laughed.

“If you want to.” Bill laughed. “You’re choice.”

“I don’t want to feel like a burden, so you can tell me ‘no’.” I laughed.

“No then.” Tom came back in the room. He was in his swim trunks and a baggy shirt.

“Well, if you say no, then I must stay.” I smirked. He was furious. I stood up and headed out the door.

“I’ll be back.” I waved.

“Text me and I’ll meet you out front.” Bill responded. I nodded and headed out the door and to my car.

I drove home, and got my swimsuit and a few articles of clothes. Surprisingly, those weren’t torn up like the rest of my house. I saw someone from my insurance agency checking out the damage with a frown.

“This is terrible…” He commented. He told me the house was insured and I shouldn’t have to pay anything. I thanked him and headed back to Bill’s hotel.

I can’t believe his brother despises me so. Granted I antagonized most of it but he’s still out of line most of the time. Maybe if I treat them to dinner? Pft, who am I kidding, I couldn’t afford their fancy restaurants…

I pulled up to the hotel and parked. I texted Bill and he responded to meet him at the pool. I walked up and through the hotel to the pool. Sure enough, I saw the gang having a blast. They were splashing each other and laughing, even Tom was having fun. I walked past the pool window and headed for the bathroom.

I changed into my purple and silver bikini and pulled my giant shirt on. It came to my knees, so I wasn’t embarrassed to walk around in it. I headed back for the pool and saw Tom was relaxing in a chair, sipping a beer, while Georg was in the hot tub. Gustav and Bill were under water; my guess was they were seeing who can hold their breath the longest. I opened the door and entered the area, not alerting anyone’s attention. I set my crap down by a chair on the opposite side of the pool, away from Tom. I pulled out my towel and laid it on the chair. I relaxed into for a good 10 minutes before Georg looked my way.

“When did you come back?” He laughed. I shrugged and smiled.

“A bit ago, I didn’t want to disturb the peace so I remained silent.” I laughed. I stood up and joined him in the hot tub.

“So you guys having fun?” I asked, letting the hot water relax my muscles.

“Not really, we did until Tom wanted a beer and we all got tired. Then those idiots decided to test their breath-holding skills.” Georg snickered. I nodded and laughed.

“Tom really doesn’t like you…” Georg muttered.

“I picked that up. Doesn’t matter, I antagonized the banter so I’m at fault.” I groaned. “You got anymore beer?” I laughed. He nodded and handed me a bottle. I opened it and took a big swag.

“Didn’t picture you as a drinker.” Georg laughed.

“I’m not; I’ve never been drunk believe it or not.” I laughed.

“And why not?” Georg cocked an eyebrow and sipped his beer.

“Have too many responsibilities, I’m a manager, so I have to be a role model.” I snorted. Georg laughed and shrugged.

“Working sucks, but a beer every now and again isn’t bad. It helps you loosen up.” Georg smiled.

“I’ll remember that. I wonder how long it’ll take Bill to realize that I’m here.” I laughed. I set my beer down and continued to relax.

“Now, he sees you.” Georg pointed out. “He’s coming over.”

“Where were you?” Bill crawled out of the pool and stood over the hot tub. He was dripping water everywhere and I smiled.

“I was here for like an hour!” I laughed. “I was chatting with Georg and had a beer. I didn’t want to interrupt you and Gustav over there.”

“You wouldn’t have.” He whined. He had his lower lip pouted ever so slightly.

“Well, I’m here, so let’s swim.” I grinned big. Bill helped me out of the hot tub and into the pool.

We swam for a good 3 more hours I think. All I remember was that our hands were pruney and gross.

Tom didn’t say a word to me, but he didn’t sneer at my presence this time. I wanted to talk to him; I don’t want him pissed at me.

“Hey Bill?” I asked, we just got back in his hotel room and the guys were chilling on the couch. Bill and I were in his room.

“Yeah?” He asked, grabbing some clothes.

“I want to talk with Tom.” I mumbled, keeping the towel tight around my body.

“Why?” Bill stopped for a moment.

“I want to stop the battle before it turns into a war…” I mumbled. Bill sighed and patted my shoulder.

“Just give it time, once he starts believing this, he’ll back off. I promise.”

“I know you feel terrible lying to him Bill, I’m sorry.” I mumbled, I hugged him tight. He hugged me back and sighed again.

“It’s hard, I’ve never lied or hid something from him…” He mumbled into my neck. I nodded and rubbed his back.

“I know Billa.” I responded softly. I heard a soft chuckle and he pulled away.

“My mom and Tom usually call me that.” He turned to change in the bathroom. I smiled and laid on his bed.

What have we gotten ourselves into..?
♠ ♠ ♠
sorry for any mistakes and this is more of a filler, ^.^; but hope you guys like it and thanks so much for the people who commented:
violetkarma
nissarevenge

(: Thanks you guys<3