Status: Currently inactive

Fälschung Liebe?

Drama

Casey’s P.o.V::.

Apparently I fell asleep because I woke up with Bill staring at my morning ‘not so pretty’ face. I groaned and rolled over, causing him to snicker.

“Don’t sleep! I’ve been so bored waiting for you to actually wake up!” Bill shook my shoulder pretty forcefully. I growled and flipped us over and laid on him.

“Don’t move, or I will kill you.” I growled sleepily.

“But I’m bored.” Bill frowned. I looked at him with a hard glare, or at least I thought it was. I was too tired to really comprehend anything at that moment.

“Okay grouchy…” Bill laughed a bit. I was almost back asleep when I felt myself fall onto the bed. I shot up and panicked a moment, then I realized what Bill did, he threw me on the bed.

“You stupid mother fucker!” I growled. He ran out of his room and I chased him. He stopped before I could, so I smacked right into his back, knocking myself onto the floor with a loud thud.

“What have you guys been doing?” I looked up and saw Georg laughing at me. I growled at him too and raided Bill’s fridge for a coke.

“I see you didn’t ask for a coke, you just went and got one, rude bitch.” I saw Tom glaring at me from afar. I rolled my eyes and joined Gustav on the couch.

“So, mind explaining why you chased Bill out here?” Gustav laughed, fixing my hair a bit. I sipped the coke and turned to Bill.

“He threw me on the bed when I was sleeping and gave me a freaking heart-attack!” I explained, not letting Bill leave my site.

“It was pretty funny.” Bill snickered.

“And mean!” I frowned. “I’ll get you, I’ll get you so bad, you’ll wish you were never gotten!” I threatened, trying my absolute hardest not to laugh. He stared at me in complete confusion, and that’s when I laughed.

“Gott, she is so weird…” Tom mumbled. I glanced at him, then back at Bill.

“Will you forgive me?” He asked, pouting his lip.

“Maybe…” I smirked. I finished my soda and relaxed into the couch.

“What should we do today guys?” Gustav asked, waiting for someone to spark an idea.

Georg smirked and offered an idea. “Let’s go to a club!” Tom seconded his motion with a mumbled ‘yes!’ Gustav shrugged, he didn’t seem to care what the gang did, but Bill shook his head.

“No way, no club for me.” Bill frowned.

“Come on dude, we haven’t gone anywhere with you in so long!” Georg frowned.

“So then drink here?” Bill asked more than offered. I shrugged, it seemed like a reasonable solution to the guys’.

“it’s already 3, so it’s alright to start now!” Gustav smirked.

“We’ll go get some!” Georg dragged Tom and Gustav out of the suite. Bill let out a sigh of relief.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~_

Hours Later

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~_

After some time the gang dispersed, leaving me and Bill with Tom after a few beers. He was a bit tipsy, but remained quiet most of the time.

“Tom, when are you heading back to your room?” Bill asked after a few moments of awkwardness. Tom shrugged and took another sip of his beer.

“If I leave, then she’s coming with me.” Tom gestured to me. Bill took my hand in his and squeezed a bit. Was he getting jealous?

“Why does she need to go with you?” Bill growled. Literally, he freakin’ growled! Tom snorted and stood up.

“I just want to talk to her! Why do you have to get so over-protective!” Tom grumbled loudly, finishing his beer.

“Bill, calm down. I’ll go and be right back.” I placed my free hand on his should and trying to calm him down. He turned his attention to me and sighed and released my hand. I felt like I should have kissed his cheek, but I couldn’t do it. I stood up and helped Tom out of the hotel room, his was only two doors down, so it’s not like we could get lost.

We didn’t mutter a word, until we entered his hotel. I closed the door and he plopped onto his couch.

“So, why did you actually follow me to my room?” Tom asked, suddenly very sober. I gave him a skeptical look and placed my hand on my hip.

“What I mean is, are you trying to fuck with Bill and me?” Tom snickered. He got up, went to his fridge and grabbed two beers. “Have one.”

“I’m not much of a drinker Tom.” I pushed the drink to him and thought for a moment. “I’m not trying to take Bill away from you.”

“You seem to be doing it anyway.” Tom grumbled. “We went through hell looking for the girl…what was her name, Lacey? Leanne..?”

“Lucy?” I offered. He nodded and sipped his beer.

“I think I should be going.” I stood up, but Tom grabbed my arm, stopping me. His grip was kind of tight. “Please let go Tom, you’re hurting me.” I tried to pull my hand away, but his grip stayed strong.

“Leave Bill alone, you’ve tainted him enough.” Tom seethed. He stood up, still gripping my arm, and leaned close to my ear.

“If you don’t leave him alone, you will regret it…” Tom threw my arm to the side and turned his heel. I held my arm and silently walked back to Bill’s room.

I saw Bill waiting patiently on the couch, watching a tv show. When the door closed he looked up with a smile.

“Finally! You took forever.” He laughed. I was debating on telling him what Tom said, I was a bit scared of him, but I won’t back down.

“You okay? You’re being unusually quiet…” Bill frowned. I sat on the couch and hugged him. I don’t know why I let Tom scare me this bad. I’m usually stone solid. “What’s wrong?” Bill rubbed my back and waited until I pulled away. I wasn’t crying, but I was shaking.

“You’re brother scared me beyond belief dude.” I guess I was telling him, might as well show him. I held out my arm and showed Bill where Tom had gripped my arm, it was already bruising.

“He did this to you?” Bill held my arm gently and brought my arm to his lips. He kissed it lightly. “I’m so sorry Casey…” He pulled me into another hug and sighed. “I’ll handle this tomorrow okay?” Bill patted my back and stood up.

“Ready for bed?” He smiled. I laughed and nodded.

“Sure.” I smiled big and followed him to bed..

~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~

I woke up with Bill’s arms around my waist and my arms tangled around his neck. I slowly untangled myself from him and snuck into his shower. I have work, so I must function today.

I took a nice hot shower, feeling insanely relaxed. I managed to glance at my arm and it was completely bruise. You could see where each of his fingers gripped it. I shuttered and hopped out of the shower. I wrapped a towel around myself and walked back to Bill’s room. He was still fast asleep. I smiled to myself and grabbed my work outfit that had been folded and placed on his dresser.

Did he do my laundry? How nice.

I smiled to myself and disappeared in the bathroom again. I changed quickly and put my hair up in a loose bun. When I was finished, I left the bathroom and sat on Bill’s bed. I shook his shoulder lightly.

“Bill, I have to go to work okay?” I asked softly. He looked at me for a moment and nodded.

“Okay..” He mumbled. He turned over and went back to sleep. I leaned close and kissed his cheek.

I stood up and went to work.

~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~

“Space-Case! We need you!” Carol shouted the second I walked into the restaurant.

“Sorry!” I ran over to the register and assumed my duty.

“Where have you been?” Kevin asked. I sighed and shook my head.

“It’s a hell of a story.” I sighed.

Business finally slowed down, so I took that time to relax a bit.

“I’m thinking of closing the shop for the season early guys.” I mumbled, rubbing my temples. I’ve been so stressed, I can’t worry about this job too.

“If you think we should, then we will, but why so sudden?” Carol asked, joining me behind the counter.

“My house was destroyed guys.” I left out Bill and Tom for personal reasons, that and they didn't make me so stressed.

“How so?” Kevin asked, sitting next to me.

“Everything was broken, torn apart, except my clothes and some stuff, but my house was completely broken.” I frowned hard. “But I may close the shop after today, for the season.”

“But, winter is our best season! You’re soup recipes draw in so many people!” Carol frowned hard.

“I know, but I need to hire more people and handle my own junk first…unless…” I stood up, the best idea had just hit me.

“Unless?” Carol questioned.

“Unless you guys want to run the shop while I get my business in order.” I smiled and jumped up and down a bit. “It’s perfect. You guys can hire more people too, I trust you guys to handle the shop and your pay, it’s perfect!” I grinned and hugged them.

“That sounds great actually. And we can close the store at any time for some, personal business.” Kevin winked.

“Don’t fuck anyone on my tables.” I warned him. He pouted and returned to the kitchen.

“I’ll come in and check things out every so often, but it would be the same basically. I trust you guys with my shop.” I grinned.

“We’re up to it, I guess.” Carol laughed. “Do you want to head back now? Kevin and I can hold the fort down till you can come back.” Carol patted my shoulder.

“You sure?” I turned around. She handed me my bag and started to push me out the door.

“I’m sure.”

“You’ll let me know if you guys need me though, right?” I questioned.

“Uh-huh!” She smiled. “Go!”

“Thank you guys, I owe you!” I grinned. I hugged Carol tight and ran to my car.

I headed to Starbucks and got two coffees. After I got the coffees, I headed back to the hotel to meet Bill. I made my way to his room, when I heard soft noises coming from inside. I scanned the card and walked in to see Lucy attached to his neck.

I froze.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hope you guys like the long update(: comments please<3