Stolen Seconds

Twelve: Umm What? You Have a Dungeon?

A few days later I couldn’t stop thinking about Ginny. After seeing the pictures off her face book, they made me more attracted to her. I found myself getting more excited about her coming back to Vegas so we could all go to Missouri.

Aaron had told Nick that I had my eyes on someone who loved the paranormal, was a flight attendant, and modeled for Victoria Secret. He began to laugh, not believing what Aaron was saying. It was his wife who ended up confirming that Ginny was a Victoria secret model.

She explained,” I went into the store to buy one of the bathing suits and she was the one who modeled the one I got.”

Nick raised his eyebrow at me.

Nicks wife interrupted Nick, “So Zak, I want to meet Ginny in person. She gorgeous and maybe I can score some stuff from Victoria Secret.”

I laughed,” Well if you just want her for free stuff, no way.”

My IPhone began to ring and I answered it without looking at the caller ID. “Hello?” I said.

Ginny answered, “Hey You.”

I held a finger and walked out of my living room and went into my dungeon, followed by Ridley; my Yorkshire terrier. I smiled,” Are you back from Tennessee?”
She replied,” Yea I am.”

I nodded,” Cool! Do you have any plans for the day?”

She declined,” No I don’t have any plans.”

I questioned,” Well would you want to hang out with Nick, Aaron, Nick’s wife, and me?”
She exclaimed,” Sure, sounds like fun!”

I jumped up so I could head out to my jeep,” Alright well I’m leaving now to come and get you.”
She said okay and then we hung up.

By the time I had rolled up to the Palms hotel in my jeep I had spotted her waiting outside. She was wearing a white shirt with black writing, blue jeans, and black vans. When I got closer to her I saw that the shirt she was wearing was from Rebel Spirit clothing.

I smiled at her and she climbed into my black jeep. Ridley jumped out of the back seat and onto her lap. She laughed,” Well hi there, little one.”

I introduced,” That’s Ridley. I named him after visiting the Riddle House.”

We got to driving and I asked,” Do you mind if I turn on the radio?”

She shook her head. I pressed play on the small remote I had for the radio. I had a CD with a mix of things on it. This CD was more of a Rock album instead of house music. Crossfade, Godsmack, and 10 Years were on this CD.

The song Serenity by Godsmack came out of the speakers. Every few seconds I would look at Ginny from my peripheral vision. She was petting Ridley and lip syncing to Serenity.

I questioned,” You know this song?”

She replied,” Yeah, is that weird?”

I shook my head,” No its not. You just didn’t seem the type to like rock.”

She chuckled,” I like pretty much every type of music except for like classical.”

I said,” I like house music and rock/metal.”

She nodded,” That’s cool. House music is like techno right?”
I nodded.

We got to my house and she followed me to the front door. As we got closer to the door I felt her grab my right hand and place her hand in mine. I looked down at our hands and I smiled at her which caused her to blush.

She whispered,” God, I feel so tiny next to you without heels on.”

I chuckled,” That’s ‘cause you are tiny.”

She acted offended,” Sorry I’m not a giant like you!”
I laughed again.

She added,” I bet I have bigger muscles than you though.”

I looked at her weirdly as we walked through the front door and she began to giggle at my
face. She waved at everybody and said, “Hi.”

Nick and Aaron both waved. Aaron’s wave was crazier than Nick’s, but you know, that’s just him. Aaron joked,” Show her you dungeon dude.”

She raised her eyebrow at me.

Nick chuckled,” he spends most of his time in there, it’s kind of creepy.”
Nicks wife began to laugh.

I mumbled,” Way to probably scare her off guys.”
♠ ♠ ♠
Yep, Zak bagans really has a dungeon in his house. pretty crazy huh!? Okay so comment and suscribe (:

Ginny's jeans going to zak house
Ginny's shirt going to zak's house
Zak's outfit going to pick up Ginny