Stolen Seconds

Thirteen: Setting a Time to Tell the Past

She put her hands on her hips and said,” No way? You’re joking right?”

Nick, Aaron, and I all shook our heads. She started to laughed and said,” Oh wow. I have to see this.”

Aaron exclaimed,” Come on, follow me. I’ll show you where Zak spends his days out of the sun. Maybe we’ll find a coffin or something!”

~Ginny’s POV~

When Aaron mentioned that Zak had a dungeon in his house I was suddenly intrigued. I mean, how often do you hear that? Oh yea, so and so has a dungeon. I widened my eyes at Zak as I passed him, following Aaron.

Aaron ducked his head as we passed under a smaller door way. The minute we walked into the dungeon I gasped,” This is crazy!”

Aaron agreed with a laugh. He asked,” Want to know something else?”
I nodded.

Aaron stated,” Zak said that if he ever gets married, he wants to get married in here with it filmed in night vision.”

We heard footsteps and we saw Zak enter the dungeon. I tried to keep myself from laughing and said,” Well that’s…. unique?”

Aaron laughed,” Dude I just told her how you want to get married in here.”

Zak yelled, “What the hell bro!”

I added,” How would you get married in here if you can’t even see the other person? Cause Zak, seeing you in the dark on TV, you have a hard time not running into doors.”

Aarons booming laugh filled the room,” I like this girl!”

Zak rolled his eyes and walked out of the dungeon. I followed him out and grabbed his hand once again. I chuckled,” I’m just messing with you. Your dungeon is quite charming.”

He questioned,” really?”

I shook my head,” No, it’s actually kind of creepy. But whatever, you’re into it.”
He chuckled as I put my head on his shoulder.

I sat in Zak’s living room arguing with Aaron over who could big step better. I suggested,” Fine, we will see who is better, when we got to St. Louis!”

Aaron and I shook hands as he stated,” Bring it girl!”

Out of nowhere; Nick’s wife, Veronique asked,” Are you going to be in the next Victoria Secret runway show?”

I chuckled nervously. I hadn’t quite mentioned to Zak yet that I was one of the Victoria Secret runway models and that I used to be in the catalogs.

I shrugged,” It’s really depends on whether they want me there.”

Zak sensed me being uncomfortable and asked,” So who wants lunch!?”
I exhaled a breath as everyone yelled,” Me!”

To avoid another unexpected question I followed Zak into his kitchen. I apologized,” I’m sorry. I never mentioned that I did runway for Victoria Secret.”

He shrugged,” I can’t get mad because it’s not like you hid it from me. And you did say you modeled.”

I sighed,” I know but it’s like kind of a huge thing you find out from someone else.”

He brushed it off,” It’s no big deal. Sometime soon though, you’ll have to spill out the secrets of your past and I’ll do the same.”

I nodded,” I agree. After we get back from Missouri, let’s do that.”

He growled,” I can’t lie seeing some of the pictures of you when you modeled for Victoria Secret were pretty hot.”

I chuckled,” Well it’s kind of the point considering Victoria Secret sells bras and underwear. It’s supposed to make girls buy them so they could look ‘sexy’…”

He interrupted as he put his hands on the counter; so I was in between them. I turned away from the counter that had the chips on it and faced him. He whispered,” It kind of makes me want to overstep my boundaries again…”

His voice at my ear made me tingle and feel like my knees could give out at any second. In my peripheral vision I could see his arm muscles flexing. I bit my lip and asked quietly and innocently,” What’s one more overstep?”

I wrapped my arms around his neck. I watched him as he looked over his shoulder to make sure no one was going to walk in. He then bent his head down and kissed me. He slid his tongue into my mouth and continued to kiss me and entangle his fingers in my blonde hair.
When we unlocked our lips we smiled at each other. I brushed down my hair to make sure it looked like nothing happened. I handed him the chips and I took out the sandwiches.

We all chatted like we were old friends until it was time for everyone to leave. Zak took me home but he ended up coming up to my penthouse with me.

We walked into my apartment and I asked,” So what do you want to do? There’s not much to do.”

He smirked,” I have an idea.”

I perked up,” You do?”

He grabbed my hand and twirled me into him. Then we began slow dancing. Slow dancing? Yes.

I asked,” What are we doing?”

He laughed,” Dancing?”

I questioned,” Why are we dancing?”

He answered,” I dunno.”

I pointed out,” You know there’s no music, right?”

He chuckled,” You sure do ask a lot of questions. I’m trying to be semi romantic and you’re so ruining it.”

I chuckled,” Oh I’m sorry. I’ll shut it.”

I pretended to zip my lips shut and stick the key in my back pocket.

He laughed and dipped me. He asked,” You’re sure the dungeon didn’t scare you away?”

I replied,” If I would have, would you be up here now?”

He nodded, “Yeah that makes sense.”

I chuckled.
♠ ♠ ♠
soooo uh comment :)