Stolen Seconds

Fourteen: St. Louis, Missouri

Finally the time came to go to Missouri. We left early on April 14th so we could the Lockdown that night. We got on the Continental airplane and Aaron and Zak began arguing on where to sit. Zak stated,” Aaron, I’m sitting next to Ginny.”

Aaron shook his head,” no I am. She’s my new best friend and she needs to be included in Aarons Vblog.”

I arched my eyebrow and looked from the arguing five year olds to Nick.

I rolled my eyes and decided to end their argument myself,” I’m going to sit next to Zak on the plane and Aaron you drive to the hotel and lockdown and I will sit up front with you. How about that? I like that plan so let’s do that!”

Zak playfully asked when I sat down,” Seatbelts or oxygen?”

I groaned,” neither!”
He laughed at me.

I looked at my phone and said,” You know what we should do after the lockdown?”

Zak replied, “What?”

I stated,” we should go to Six Flags!”

Nick exclaimed,” Dude, let’s go! We haven’t been to an amusement park since comic con!”

Billy agreed,” I say we do it! Then we can force Zak on really tall rides!”

I remembered his phobia of heights and I chuckled a tiny bit. I think if all of us bugged him enough he would end up going on one. If he can handle planes, why couldn’t he handle a roller coaster?

I could feel Zak’s eyes on me as I read another paranormal book since I had finished his. After what felt like an hour I sighed and put down the book and looked out the small window. I didn’t remember drifting off into a slumber but I must have.

I jilted myself awake when I felt the wheels touch down on the runway. Zak must have slept to because he woke up from my head leaving his shoulder. I looked at phone which the flashing turquoise light was alerting me that I had a text.

I opened the text to see it was a picture from Aaron and is showed both Zak and I asleep with my head on his shoulder and his head on resting on top of my hair.

I glared at him and he just waved with a smile on his face. He mouthed,” That’s going on Twitter.”

My eyes widened as I shook my head. Nick popped his head out from behind Aaron and nodded.

I groaned and whispered,” Wait till I catch you guys doing something. Just you wait…”
Both of them laughed and got ready to exit the plane.

I got into the passenger seat of the white van while Aaron got into the driver seat and Billy, Zak, and Nick got into the backseats. Aaron asked,” Are you ready for some karaoke?”

I laughed,” Uh sure.”

Within the first two minutes of being in the car Aaron put on the song, I’ve Been Everywhere by Johnny Cash. I watched as Nick was filming on his IPhone. I bet,” Aaron I bet you I can get all the states and cities right in this song and you can’t.”

Aaron roared,” Oh hell yeah! I’m pretty beast at this song.”

The song began and I just waited until the part where he actually said all the places before I sang. When the places came Aaron gave up quickly but I kept going.

I sang proudly,” I've been to:
Reno, Chicago, Fargo, Minnesota,
Buffalo, Toronto, Winslow, Sarasota,
Wichita, Tulsa, Ottawa, Oklahoma,
Tampa, Panama, Mattawa, La Paloma,
Bangor, Baltimore, Salvador, Amarillo,
Tocapillo, Baranquilla, and Perdilla, I'm a killer.”

Nick, Billy, and Zak all began cheering and taunting,” Aaron, you’re getting killed!!”

I arched an eyebrow to motion to Aaron that I was going to keep going. He laughed as I didn’t miss a city or lake. I finished the song with no mistakes beside mispronunciation.

We arrived at our hotel so we could get changed for the lockdown tonight. I got into my black Buckle jeans, an Affliction jacket, and my all black vans. I made sure to make some hotel coffee so I could keep myself up with caffeine. I walked into the hallway with the recyclable coffee cup and waited for the guys. It was pretty sad that they had taken longer than me and I even had to retouch my makeup.

Nick walked out of his door with some Chips Ahoy in his hand. He offered me one and stated,” We might be here for a while if we are waiting on Zak to do his hair, since it has been up in a hat all day.”

I laughed, “What’s Aaron doing? Styling his beard?”

Nick snickered,” Oh yeah probably!”

I lit up,” Oh my god! I have an idea.”

Nick answered,” What is it?”

I added,” it will only work if Zak has to get in the shower.”
Nick chuckled,” Um alright.”

I explained,” Okay so you go in there and say Aaron left some equipment with you and when he’s not looking steal his ‘men hairspray.’ So when he’s doing his hair he’ll freak out because he can’t find it.”
Nick nodded and smiled slyly.

I watched as Nick knocked on the door, after a few seconds he was let in. I waited out in the hallway just messing with my phone and headphones. Finally a door opened but I wasn’t from Zak’s room, it was Aaron.

Aaron walked out with three big black bags and two cameras. I asked,” Do you need any help?”

Aaron handed me one of the bags and the other camera, which I assumed was Nick’s. We quickly went to the van and set all the things in the back. We were heading back upstairs when we heard a bunch of loud footsteps coming towards us.

That’s when we saw Zak chasing Nick down the hall. In nicks hands were the hairspray and the gel. Zak yelled,” Come on bro! Give me my hair shit!”

I started giggling at Zak chasing nick. Nick yelled,” It was all Ginny’s idea.”

I stopped laughing just in time to see both of the hair products flying my way. I caught it and ran back to Zak’s room. Zak realized that nick didn’t have his products and ran after me.

I set down the hair products on the bathroom counter and walked out and ran into Zak. I stated,” I don’t know why your freaking out, your products were in the bathroom the whole time.”

Zak rolled his eyes at me and laughed before saying,” Okay, now get out so I could do my hair.”

We arrived at the location around five so we had till sunset to get all the interviews in. Since I wasn’t featured in the show until lockdown I opened the back doors of the van and sat down in the van. I just handed them the microphones for the people they were interviewing or the extra batteries for the cameras.

The only thing that I was in was when they had to mention who I was and what I had a degree in. So while I waited I looked up stuff about the Lemp mansion. Apparently the place had been remodeled from mansion/brewery to a bed and Breakfast. Some people believed that the mansion was plagued by the Lemp curse that caused many of the Lemp men to claim something was coming for them before committing suicide.
♠ ♠ ♠
Okay sorry guys. I didnt do very good researching. They were supposed to go to Kansas and go on a lockdown at topeka state hospital but i learned that the hospital actually got demolished. soo now they are going to the Lemp Mansion in St. Louis, missouri. Sorry for the mistake.

Ginny's lockdown jeans
Ginny's lockdown top
Ginny's makeup for lockdown
Ginny vans
Ginny's hairstyle for lockdown (shes the middle one)