Stolen Seconds

Sixteen: Physical Touch

I had a feeling the lockdown tonight was going to be good. When the place was being remodeled tools would disappear and there were strange sounds. In the restaurant, glasses move on their own, doors lock and unlock, the piano sometimes plays on its own, and there had been experiences with apparitions. One in particular is called ‘the lavender lady’ due to the fact that she loved to wear the color lavender. She was also the wife of William Lemp the second.

We were finally getting locked in. Usually if we had guests they would come into the investigation after we already started but Ginny came in with us and started off the investigation with us. We sat down at our ‘base’ and figured out where all the x-cameras were going go.

I said,” Okay, so we have one where the entrance of the cave is. Another one is in the Lemp Office.”

Aaron added, “The hallway where the doors are for the bedrooms and where the piano and restaurant area is.”

I stated,” Alright so let’s split up. Aaron, you and Ginny should go to Lillian’s old room. Nick and I will go some EVP’s in the restaurant area.”

Aaron and Ginny nodded and headed out of base. Nick and I walked out of the room and sat in the chairs next to the table covered in the red table cloth. Nick asked,” is there anybody here with us?”

We waited in silence hoping we caught something. I questioned,” Are you any of the William Lemps? I know three generations lived here and all committed suicide.”

Nick offered,” If you’d like we could replay this recorder so you could hear your own voice.”

I nodded at him after about twenty seconds to play back the recorder.

We didn’t really catch any specific voice but we did catch what sounded like a married couple having an argument. We know that we wouldn’t be able to hear if Ginny and Aaron were arguing and nobody was staying in the bed and breakfast.

Nick and I looked at each other and wondered if Ginny and Aaron had caught anything.

~Aaron’s POV~

We sat in the room that was once Lillian Lemp’s; the wife of William Lemp II. Ginny held the voice recorder in her hand and asked,” Is Lillian with us?”

I whispered, “It’s getting colder in here.”

She nodded and then asked me,” Can we use the spirit box?”

I took out the spirit box and turned it on so she could use it. I stated,” Lillian we want to talk to you. I’m Aaron and this is Ginny.”

I almost jumped when out of the spirit box, came a voice that said,” Ginny…”

She looked at me with a sparkle of excitement in her eyes. I chuckled,” I think she wants to talk to a girl. So I’ll be quiet.”

Ginny began to speak, “Lillian, why did you go into seclusion and disappear after your divorce?”

We waited about a minute and then the spirit box spoke again,” You... Don’t… Understand.”

Ginny spoke softly,” Well I’d like to understand.”

No answer from the spirit box. Ginny breathed,” Aaron, it feels suddenly like it has gotten darker. You know what I mean?”

I questioned,” Lillian, are you still with us?”

Suddenly Ginny complained,” oh wow. Um ouch.”

I walked over to her shining my flashlight to see what happened instead of looking through a small screen. I could see her face in the light and there was a red mark on her cheek. I whispered under my breath,” No fucking way.”

I got out the EMF detector and held it out in front of both Ginny and I. Ginny asked sternly,” Is that what you would do to your wife? Abuse her?”

By now we had turned off the spirit box but we could hear an audible voice that we also captured on the voice recorder, “Get out!”

I watched as Ginny sat down on the bed and replied,” No sorry I’m not leaving. Are you mad that we are giving the Lavender Lady a chance to tell her story? Is that why you ran her off, because she knew something?”

I gasped,” Oh my god dude! I feel hands on my back.”

She demanded,” Are you trying to push Aaron out? Are we making you mad by not listening
to you!?”

I murmured,” Ginny, I think we should go. We don’t feel welcome, like at all.”

She nodded and we left to meet back up with Zak and Nick. When we saw them they asked if we had gotten any good evidence. I stated,” yeah we got some good stuff. Lillian talked to us and then suddenly the room started to feel dark and heavy. We both experienced physically touch more with Ginny than me. And then we heard a male voice yell for us to get out.”

Zak began to walk around and nick asked Ginny,” What happened to you?”

She pulled a flash light out of her back pocket and shined it at her cheek. Nick gasped,” Dude! Zak! She got hit in the face!”

Nick then asked me,” What did you feel?”

I answered,” After Ginny told the male we weren’t leaving; I felt hands on my back, like they were trying to push me out of the room.”

I turned to Ginny and questioned,” Your okay, right? No second thoughts on hunting with us?”

Her reaction surprised both Nick and I,” No honestly that was kind of exhilarating because like after I felt a coldness pass through me my face began to sting and it was just crazy!”

Nick mumbled,” You’re happy you got hit in the face by a ghost?”

She exclaimed,” its evidence isn’t it!?”

I laughed,” Hey Zak, I think we should send her alone in places instead of me!”
♠ ♠ ♠
i do not own ghost adventures. I just own Ginny Hart and the rest of the fictional characters