Stolen Seconds

Eighteen: XCalibur

I woke up around ten and got ready. I put on a strapless top, shorts, and my all black vans. I smiled at my reflection in the mirror before I headed out to get the guys.

We walked into the gates of Six Flags pretty excited. Aaron winked at Zak, “I say we find a Ferris wheel.”

Zak rolled his eyes,” Whatever dude!”

I added,” It might help you get over heights.”

Zak stated, “I really doubt it.”

I agreed, “Yeah your right. I just got over my fear off going upside down rollercoaster’s.”

He raised his eyebrow, and then I added,” Actually scratch that, I finally tried an upside down
roller coaster and liked it.”

He smiled at me and I noticed him get a little closer to me. Nick asked,” What should we go on first?”

Aaron pointed at a ride that was called Xcalibur. I took one look at it and gulped. I was a chicken when I came to certain things. And super scary looking thrill rides were one of them. I love how I’m not afraid to be alone in a dark place trying to talk to evil spirits but a ride scares me.

Aaron pointed out after he saw me face,” It was your idea to try and get Zak get over his heights problem and you’re freaked out?”

I groaned,” FINE! Let’s do this!”

I tried to mask the fear with Bravery but that all disappears when you’re waiting in long lines. I crossed my arms and inside my mind I was having a war with myself.

Nick laughed, “You like your contemplating something.”

I mumbled,” I’m trying to talk myself out of riding this ride.”
Zak said,” We don’t have to ride it.”

Aaron demanded,” NO! Ginny you have to ride it!”

Zak scowled at Aaron. I said,” Just keep me from running to the exit.”

Aaron nodded. The line was taking forever to move so I leaned up against the railing. I found myself people watching. I was half listening to Nick and Zak’s conversation about the next Lockdown which was in Ireland. Something about some Castle but I wasn’t sure. I was too occupied by people watching.

Aaron asked,” Ginny are you coming to Ireland with us?”

I blinked and looked at him and shrugged,” I didn’t know I was invited.”

Aaron nodded,” well I want you there because maybe I won’t have to go alone anymore!”

I rolled my eyes at him and murmured, “Scaredy cat.”
He laughed.

Nick added,” Yeah, you should come with us and investigate with us again! Come on please!?”

I looked from Nick to Zak and saw a smile on his face. I gave in and said,” Okay fine I’ll come!”

All three guys acted liked kids as they shouted,” YES!”

I laughed at them and before we knew it we were next in line for the next turn of the Xcalibur.
I started to get pumped and I got Zak’s attention by lightly elbowing him and I asked,” Are you ready for this!?”

He watched it spin upside down high in the air and he gulped then shook his head.

We climbed into the seat area and we sat down and buckled ourselves in. Aaron pulled out his IPhone to film our ride. Zak complained,” Don’t put this on Twitter.”

Nick laughed,” I’m pretty sure you just read Aarons mind.”

Zak murmured,” I hate you guys.”

Aaron teased,” no you don’t! You love us!”

I wrapped my hands around the overhead seat belts. I was getting anxious and nervous. Aaron focused his phone at me and I stuck my tongue out at him. Nick chuckled quietly as he pointed at Zak with his eyes squeezed shut.

We felt the ride begin to move and my grasp against the seat belt got tighter. I laughed at Aaron as we begun to swing in the air. He was making funny face and making his eyes go cross-eyed. I could tell Zak was giving it his all not to scream and show how scared he really was. I tried to shout at Zak over all the other screaming people,” Let it out Bagans!”

After that I screamed and it ended with a long fit of laughter. The ride didn’t take that long to be over. I was extremely dizzy as we made our way down the trail from the ride. Nick and Aaron were laughing about at Zak and the weird faces he made, when I tripped over my feet and skidded against the concrete.

My jaw dropped from my surprise of being such a klutz. I could hear Aarons laugh get louder and I knew he had just seen me fall. I could feel my eyes start to water because my knees were in pain but I sucked it up when I heard footsteps and someone kneel down beside me.

Concerned; Zak asked,” Are you okay Ginny?”

I chuckled a tiny bit,” Yea I’m fine.”

Out of the corner of my eye I saw him stand back up. I noticed his hand was waiting for me to take it so he could help me up. I smiled to myself from his kindness. He was still holding onto my hand when I was completely upright. I looked down at my knees to see that they were only cut up but not bleeding.

I proclaimed sarcastically,” Well that wasn’t utterly embarrassing…”

Aaron giggled,” To bad I didn’t get that on camera!”

I mumbled quietly; obviously still embarrassed,” Good thing you didn’t… That’s more embarrassing than Zak screaming on that ride.”

Zak defended himself,” I did not scream.”

I dusted off my legs and replied,” I know, silly.”
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry its been a while. I've been really busy but im trying to write more and more. It would be cool to get some more suscribers (:
Ginny's shorts for sixflags
Ginnys shirt for sixflags
Ginnys hair