Stolen Seconds

Twenty Seven: A Morgue in a Castle?

Aaron looked at me with a ‘damn your crazy’ kind of look. I laughed which caused Zak to stir. Zak mumbled,” Aaron what are you doing here?”

Aaron questioned,” Don’t you remember we have to talk about the experiment?”

Zak sighed,” Oh shit.”

Aaron stated,” I found someone to be at Bobby’s.”

Zak asked,” Who is crazy enough to be there?”

I whispered,” You three were…”

Aaron chuckled, “Your girly friend.”

Zak literally shot up from the bedding on the floor and shouted,” WHAT!?”

I shrugged,” You guys got to experience it so it would be a chance to help you three and whatever…”
Zak replied,” You don’t want to experience that. No one should have to. That’s why we won’t go back.”

Aaron suggested,” We could send her but send another investigation team with her?”
Zak rubbed his forehead;” I don’t like the idea.”

I said,” So you guys can just think about it because it’s not for another month or so.”

I saw Zak look at Aaron and Aaron shrug. I chuckled at their secret looks. I wondered if they would actually let me go but I wasn’t going to get my hopes up.

May 7th, 2011;

Aaron and I were walking to our terminal since he insisted on carpooling. He had literally filmed three Aaron Vblogs in the little drive and entrance to the Airport. I kept up with Aaron’s fast pace in my heels and skirt. We got to the check in desk and they asked for our passports. I grabbed mine out of my purse and watched as Aaron searched frantically for his. I chuckled and pulled his passport from the front pocket of his backpack.

He asked,” How did you know it was in there?”

I retorted,” I watched you put it in there when I picked you up.”
Aaron scratched his bald head,” Well that’s embarrassing.
I squinted, “Just a bit. Let’s go see if we can board soon.”

We looked at the sign that had boarding times and we found out that we had another ten minutes before we board. Aaron then dragged me to the Starbucks so he can get his coffee on. I ordered A vanilla Latte and a glazed donut.

Aaron eyed the donut and said,” You’re a model, you can’t have that.”

He tried to grab it from me but I turned and said,” And You can’t have it either.”

He laughed then grabbed his coffee so we could go sit by the boarding area. Just as we were being called to board Zak, Billy, and Nick were running to catch up with us. Nick apologized,” Billy was too busy singing to the radio to hurry up the driving.”

Aaron replied, “That’s why I ride with Ginny. She doesn’t mess around.”

Nick shouted,” I call dibs on riding home with Ginny then!”

I pointed out,” To bad I leave Ireland a couple days after all you, soooo I don’t know what to tell you. Sucks to suck.”

The guys rolled their eyes as I walked onto the airplane. I sat in a window seat and Zak sat in the middle of me and Nick. I whispered in Zak’s ear,” I have a surprise for you in Ireland.”
Zak pulled his sunglasses from his eyes and asked,” What is it?”

I answered,” You’ll just have to wait until after the lockdown.”
Zak smiled,” That’s not fair.”

I smiled and closed my eyes behind my sunglasses; planning to sleep most of the fourteen hour flight. I heard Zak huff and I felt him lightly push my arm.

Before I knew it we would be making our layer over and then arriving in Ireland. Ireland was really a beautiful country. I had been there a few times while flight attending. I was excited for this next lockdown. I was determined to prove to Zak that I could handle anything, that way I could go to Bobby Mackey’s. I knew it would be a hard task but it was worth trying.

Layover was smooth but took longer than we thought. We were glad when we heard that there was only fifteen minutes till we landed in Dublin. When we finally arrived all we wanted to do was get some grub and go to the hotel but we knew that we had to scope out Charleville Castle.

I put my headphones in my ears as we climbed into big white van after loading it with the equipment. I put on some Falling in Reverse since I hadn’t listened to them in a while and I basically tuned out everyone in the van. I felt Zak’s arm go around my shoulders as we sat in the back seat. Aaron was driving and Nick was in the front seat.

We drove the two hour drive from Dublin to Tullamore. I sat up from my slouched position as we passed all the greenness and stone buildings as we got closer to the castle. The owner of the castle was trying to remodel the castle to look brand new again but from what we heard construction workers were being bothered by the spirits.

Finally the castle was now in sight. I examined the grounds around it. Surrounded by a forest and a bunch of very green hills the castle was isolated. If you let the surroundings sink into you, you could feel the creepiness just overcome.
Zak stated,” Okay Nick, let’s hear the rundown.”

Nick began, “Charleville’s Castle is known as the spookiest castle in Ireland. It’s owned by Bridget Vance whose daughter was locked in a cupboard in a playroom, which is supposed to be occupied by some children spirits. Lights and radios are known to turn on by themselves. Someone has been awoken by a woman in a dark hood, a little girl, and some monks at her bedside at 3 am. A ghost named Harriet died from falling down the stairs, it’s said that a little boy sometimes accompanies her.”

I added, “There have also been some rumors of a hidden morgue in the basement, According to the last investigating team.”

Aaron asked sarcastically, “What the hell is a morgue doing in a castle?”
I shrugged.

We parked the car in front of the castle the Nick and Zak walked to the front door to meet Bridget. I helped Aaron get the two cameras ready to do some of the interview today. Aaron grumbled,” I bet you, they’ll send me to the damn Morgue.”

I shook my head,” Nah, I won’t let them. I’ll go in the morgue.”

Aaron asked,” What are you trying to prove?”

I replied,” That I can handle Mackey’s.”

Aaron light chuckled,” Nothing will ever prepare you for that place but ill back you up.”

We fist pumped before he took off with the cameras. I slammed the back doors of the van shut and looked up at the windows of the castle to find someone staring back. It looked like a hooded figure was staring back at me. I tilted my head and felt myself walking towards the castle; not losing eye contact.

I had walked into the castle before they started filming. I asked Bridget,” Which way to the second floor window on the left?”

She pointed to the stairs on left and she questioned,” Was the hooded lady watching you?”
I stopped in my tracks. I stated,” There was someone in the window with a hood on.”

Nick added, “The hooded women who was with the monks and little girl?”
Bridget nodded,” That’s the room they were in.”

Zak reminded,” Aaron, we should put an X camera in that room.”
Aaron nodded.

I properly introduced myself to Bridget and then let them get to some of the interviews with Bridget and the tour. I followed them on the tour so I knew where everything was as well. I looked at my phone and saw that the time was getting close to the last time we could check in. I said,” Hey guys, we’re going to have to continue this tomorrow otherwise we won’t be able to check in at the Tullamore Court Hotel.”

They nodded and we said our goodbyes to Bridget and headed to the hotel.
♠ ♠ ♠
So I'm not sure if I should keep on going with this story or make this story into a sequel sometime in the future. I'm going to keep writing this story either way i just dont know if i want to seperate the story. so i dont know...
Ginny's outfit for ireland