Stolen Seconds

Five: 34

~Zak’s POV~

I had a look of horror as I looked at Nick and Aaron when Ginny turned around and answered my question she wasn’t meant to hear. I was making more of a fool of myself than usual. I wasn’t acting like me. I was way to quiet and full of stares.

I found myself taking a few steps after her as she exited the plane. The other flight attendant who was a boy asked,” Is Zak Bagans afraid to talk to a girl but you talk to demons all the time? Interesting. Should of at least asked her if you could steal a few seconds to talk to her or stare at her more.”

That’s when I realized what he said was completely true. I was afraid of talking to her more than, ‘Um miss… excuse me Ginny, That’s what you said your name was, right?’

The thing was I hadn’t ever had the strange sense to stare at someone like I did her. I felt like I should have apologized but then again I haven’t been so attracted to someone that quickly. So maybe that’s why I was afraid or maybe I was just afraid of things turning out like the last time.

I ignored his comment and left the plane with Nick and Aaron to grab our equipment at the baggage claim. Aaron pulled out his camera when we got into the white van that would take us to our location. He began filming for his Vblogs. I had my headphones like usual as I got pumped for the lockdown so I wasn’t sure what he was all saying.

Then I could feel the van start to shake so I ripped out my headphones to hear classical music blasting and Aaron laughing from the backseat. I looked over at the Driver seat where Nick was playing a pretend flute or some kind of instrument.

Aaron shouted,” Zak RUN!”

I questioned him,” What? I’m sitting in a car bro.”

Then I got what he was saying so I pretended like I was running and I exclaimed,” I’m running faster than a silver bullet!”

Aaron and nick laughed then continued to play instruments.

We yawned as we left our lockdown at five AM. We got some pretty badass evidence here. We got some EVP’s from the little girl named Lily and more. For some reason we decided on getting a flight out back to Vegas the earliest we could so we had a flight in less than two hours.

I put my Metal Mulisha hat on and walked back into the same airport we arrived in yesterday. I followed Aaron into the Starbucks as he got his double energy shot in his coffee. Nick yawned once again. I stated,” Dude I can’t wait to be back in my own bed.”

Nick agreed,” I know. Are we going out tonight?”

Aaron joined us,” Are you kidding, I’m tired!”

Nick added,” hint why I said ‘tonight,’ we’ll just have to sleep all day.”

I rubbed my eyes,” Sure why not. It’s a Saturday so let’s go out tonight.”

Aaron looked at his watch and gasped,” Holy shit dude your thirty four today!”

I looked Aaron weirdly,” is it really April fifth already?”

Aaron laughed,” I can’t believe we forgot your birthday!! We’ll make up for it tonight by partying!”
♠ ♠ ♠
So i promise later that there will be a chapter that has a lockdown in it again. I wont skip the whole lockdown like this chapter.