Status: In the works

Paranormalcy

Shelby To The Rescue

“Abby!,” Danny yelled. Danny narrowed his eyebrows at Ian and glared when Ian held him back from going after Abby.

“Dude, you made a fire. Let it cool,” Ian said as Shelby walked out to see what the commotion was.

She smiled carefully, knowing that she could help in what was going on. Even though she didn’t know Abby for that long, she was a girl and knew what was happening. Plus, she heard Abby crying herself to sleep, and cursing at Danny under her breath when she got into her bunk.

“Just talk to her in the morning… She’ll be cooled off by then. You know that Abby normally blows things out of proportion but then calms down later,” Shelby replied back, trying to diffuse the problem.

Shelby knew how Danny felt about Abby. She had known even when they weren’t close friends. It was pretty obvious how he followed Abby around like a lost puppy dog, and was always looking out for her.

“I can NEVER do anything right anymore, with her!,” Danny yelled in frustration, and flopped down on the couch, pulling a pillow into his face to scream.

Shelby smirked, and knew what she had to do.

“Hey Ian, can you go off to your bunk and try to calm down Abby or something? I want to talk to Danny alone,” she said as she sat down next to Danny on the couch.

“Sure,” Ian said and went off to console Abby.

“Danny… Just calm down, I know how we’re going to fix this problem… Tomorrow, on stage, you will tell her how you feel about her. On stage, in front of all of the fans”

“No, I can’t”

“Yes you can, I have confidence in you… Plus, it’ll give the fans something interesting to watch, and it’ll put her on the spot so she’ll have to give you an answer at that exact moment,” she said as she twirled a piece of strawberry blonde hair around her ring finger.

Danny removed the pillow and looked up at Shelby, “Do you think that’ll actually work?”

Shelby smiled, nodded and replied back, “Yes I do… Just give a romantic speech or some shit. I know that you are good at that bullshit.”

Danny sighed.

“Alright, Y-Yeah I’ll do it,” he said slowly and nervously.

Shelby grinned, and patted his back.

“I know you’ll do well, and it’ll work out” “Night Danny,” she said and walked off to her bunk.

After Shelby had went to her bunk, Danny made a face to himself and said softly to himself, “And if it doesn’t?”
♠ ♠ ♠
I actually wrote this in my therapist's office :)
So I guess you know the secret about Danny and Abby?
If not you'll find out in the next chapter! :D

DON'T BE A SILENT READER! ~