Status: In the works

Paranormalcy

Chapter 8: Dresses and Disappearing Danny

Chapter 8: Dresses and Disappearing Danny

Once we drug our equipment into the venue, and doing various things related to the tour (sound check, and press), we decided to go shopping, considering we had never been to California except to record a CD.

“You know… It’s a shame that you didn’t ‘borrow’ Craig’s wallet when you left last night…
That would have shown him,” Shelby said while we looked through some clothing racks.

I couldn’t help but laugh.

“Oh come on, just because he ditched me doesn’t mean that we have to be mean. Anyways, getting stood up is good for writing songs, and so is buying clothes,” I laugh as I pull something off a rack and go back to the fitting rooms.

I unzip the red and black dress, and slip into it, then start to zip it up.

“Hey Danny, can you finish zipping me up?” I yell out to him.

“Sure thing,” he says while he attempts to zip me up.

“Uh… Danny, you having a seizure back there? Or are your hands not functioning?” I ask him when I feel his hands start to shake, and have some difficulty zipping me up.

“Y-Yeah, sorry, was distracted,” after saying this, he promptly zips me up with no problems.

I walk out of the fitting room to look at myself in the full length mirrors.

“What do you think…?” I ask Danny, but he had seemed to disappear.

“Girrrl, if I was a lesbian, or bi, I would hit that!” Juliet stated while walking up behind me.

I can’t help but laugh.

“So, are you going to get it?”

I shake my head no, go back into the fitting room, take it off, and then put it back on the hanger.

“Alright, you guys ready to go? Hey, where’s Danny?” I ask Juliet and Shelby.

Shelby shrugs, “I think he said was going back to the bus for something”

I shrug my shoulders, and then leave the store with Juliet and Shelby.
♠ ♠ ♠
Well.. It's been 4 months since I last updated..
I promise you this, I'll be uploading hopefully, every Thursday
But, I will finish this story, no matter what! :)
So, because you've stuck with me for this long, I'm uploading two more chapters after this! :)
Enjoy reading! :D