Don't Look At Me Like That (Patrick Kane)

Don't Look At Me Like That (Patrick Kane) Chapter 14: Don't Worry Tazer!

I woke up the next morning with a throbbing headache. I looked down at my body. I was in my pjs and had bruises up my arms. Everything in my body hurt and ached. I tried to remember what had happened to me through my heck of a headache. I suddenly felt my bed shift and I jumped and looked to the right side of my bed. Patrick was sleeping next to me. Even in his sleep he looked worried. Then I remembered everything. I remembered how that one creeper guy Cam had tried to basically kidnap me and lord knows what he would have done to me if he would have succeded.

I closed my eyes and willed myself not to cry. I was perfectly fine. Patrick was there to save me and nothing like that would ever happen to me again. I took a deep breath and then smiled as Patrick moved again.

I was so lucky to have a boyfriend that cared so much about me.

I leaned over to him and put my hand on his face. I kissed his nose and he stirred. I chuckled and this time kissed his lips. His eyes fluttered open slowly. When he saw me his eyes got wide and he shot up of bed.

“Kelsey!! Thank God you’re ok!” He said squeezing me into a huge hug.

“Owwww Patrick! Owwwww!!” I said trying to pry him off me.

“IM SO SORRY BABY!” He said panicked.

“WHAT HURTS!? DO YOU WANT ME TO CALL A DOCTOR?!” He was obviously freaking out.

“No No Patrick calm down! Just don’t squeeze me so hard next time. I’m a little beaten up.” I said rubbing my bruised arms.

He looked at them and his face fell. He gently grabbed my arm and pressed gentle little kisses up my arms. I closed my eyes until I felt him touch my face. I opened my eyes and he kissed me.

“You scared me so bad Kelsey” His voice was low.

“If I ever see that fucker again I swear…” I cut him off by giving him another kiss.

“Please calm down Patrick. I’ll be fine. Just don’t leave me today… please” I said cuddling up to him.

“No Kels, I’m not going to leave you. Don’t you worry” He said stroking my hair.

“You know I think I should call all the others and tell them that you woke and that you are ok. They’re all really worried about you.” Patrick said.

“Ok. I’m going to go change and freshen up a bit.” I said getting up off the bed.

He nodded at me and also got off the bed and went to my kitchen to call everyone. I walked to the bathroom and looked at myself in the mirror. Crap. Ok I looked like shit. My hair was a rats nest I had a tiny scrape on my chin. I also had big bags under my eyes. I sighed and began fixing myself so I looked at least a little better. I put foundation under my eyes to hide the bags. I also brushed my hair out putting it in a bun with a headband. I brushed my teeth and then went to my closet to take out some yoga sweats and a ice blue hoodie.

I put on some socks and shuffled into the kitchen where I found Patrick. He was texting away on his phone at my kitchen table.

“Everyone says hi and they’re all super glad that you are ok. Everyone was freaking out. Sharp told me that even Tazer was worried sick. He would pace around talking to himself, but then again he always does that because he‘s such a freak.” He said and I cracked up sitting next to him.

“Was Emma freaking out?” I asked once i stopped laughing.

“Yupppp pretty much. I think Sharp got her to calm down. She was over at his place when I called.” He said raising his eyesbrows.

I returned the gesture and gave a little chuckle.

“Sharp is throwing you a big Get Well party at his house tomorrow. He said if you don’t feel up to it he can cancel it.”

“Ohh mann. No I might as well go or else everyone is going to come piling in here to see if I’m ok.” I laughed.

“I can take you if you want. I can go home in the morning and then come back later to pick you up.” He said looking at me.

“Go home tomorrow morning? Does that mean you’re staying another night?” I said instantly feeling better.

“If you want me too. Do you want me too?” He said moving closer to me.

I smiled and pressed my lips to his. He pulled away and smiled back.

“I’ll take that as a yes”
♠ ♠ ♠
Playoffs baby ;)