Don't Look At Me Like That (Patrick Kane)

Don't Look At Me Like That (Patrick Kane) Chapter 15: You have a Sensitive Side Mr. Sharp

Kelsey’s POV

Patrick had spent the night with me and had just left to get ready for later. We were going to Sharpie’s house for a get well party. Everyone was going to be there and to tell you the truth I was excited. I felt bad for scaring everyone, and I was anxious to see them. Since Emma had found out that I had woken up she had called non stop. I seriously think she called every 10 mintues to make sure that I was ok.

I was going into the kitchen to make myself a sandwhich when I heard my phone ring. I groaned and went to go pick it up.

“Hi Emma, do you think you could stop calling EVERY 10 MINUTES!!!!! MAYBE YOU SHOULD GO SUCK FACE WITH SHARPIE!” I yelled into the phone.

“What the fuck are you talking about!?” Responded a deep male voice.

Shit.

“Ohhh!! Hey Sharpie! My man! What’s going on!?” I said loudly.

“What is this about me and Emma sucking face?” I could picture the smirk on his face.

“Nothing. Just forget about it! So what’s up?” I said cooly and continued to make my sandwhich.

“Just making sure that you’re coming tonight”

“Of course I am Sharpie! I wouldn’t miss it for the world” I said sarcastically

“Ouch you don’t have to be so mean.” He said playfully.

“Im just kidding Sharp you know I love you.”

“I know I know. Whats not to love right?”

“Ok sometimes I wanna shave your head off you know?” I said taking a bite out of my now made sandwhich.

“Ok OK whatever. I’ll see you tonight at 5.”

“Ok see you there… OH! And Sharpie?” I asked

“Yessss my dearest?”

“Thanks for caring about me”

“No problem Kels. I always will! You’re my baby sister.” He said.

“Bye Sharpie”

“Bye Kels”

I smiled and hung up the phone. I ate the last of my sandwhich and turned on the TV. The news was on and I watched as the weatherman pointed out that Chiacgo was going to get some small snow flurries tonight. I smiled. I had always loves snow. Being born on one of the coldest days of the year and rasied in Chiacgo you got to expect snow and cold weather. I looked out the window and saw that the sky was all gloomy and gray.

Well I’m going to bundle up to Sharpie’s.

I hung out around my house getting frequent calls from Emma. Patrick also called and said he would come pick me up around 4:30. I decided to get ready knowing that Patrick would be 5 minutes late like always.
I went to my room and decided what to wear. I took out a brown sweater dress. Then I pulled out leggings. I went to my bathroom and took a quick shower. Then blew dry my hair and straightened it. I pulled on my outfit and by then it was already 4:30. I quickly went to get a bag and put in my things. Of course at 4:35 the doorbell rang.

I went to go open it and found Patrick standing with unmelted snow flakes on his black jacket.

“Its snowing” He said bluntly

“I can see baby” I said giggling and shoving his shoulder.

“Come in I just got to go get my jacket and I’ll be back in a second.” I went to get my jacket, scarf and hat.

I went back to the door where Patrick was waiting.

“Here hold my hat” I sais chucking it at his face.

He sputtered as I put my jacket on and then my scarf. I pulled on my Uggs and then reached for my hat but Patrick pulled it away.

“Let me do it” He said moving closer to me and pulling on my hat over my head. I smiled as he moved the hair from my eyes and kissed my nose.

“We better get going before the snow gets worse.” Patrick said pulling on his own hat and taking his keys out of his coat pocket.

“Don’t worry Bobby Smith said there were only flurries tonight.” I said matter-of-factly

“Who the hell is Bobby Smith!?” Patrick said looking at me curiously

“The weatherman!” I said enthusiastically pulling Patrick out of my door and to his car.
♠ ♠ ♠
So guys i'm really wondering if anyone is still interested in this story :( It seems that everyone has stopped messaging me about it on Quizilla and everyone there has fallen off the face of the earth. Feedback and comments would be greatly appreciated!