‹ Prequel: There and Back
Sequel: Better Than Revenge
Status: total rewrite, but i will post with 5 commentors!

Memory Lapse

Phone Call

author's warning: this chapter will be set up like a play so be warned.
____________________________________________________

VAMPIRE: I don't like your taste. What the hell do you think that you’re doing over there?
WITCH:]/b] Of course you don't like what I’m doing. You absolutely hate my taste in guys. But that doesn't mean that you disagree with my methods.
VAMPIRE: (She smirks and giggles) Yes, I do agree with how you’re making her miserable. I'm happy to say it was a very good idea.
WITCH: Yes, I know. Most of my ideas are brilliant.
VAMPIRE: (Scoffs) Just keep telling yourself that, witch. But you're sure that she is out of the safe zone?
WITCH: Yep. Elizabeth Swan has left the protection of Las Vegas. She's in Forks, Washington.
VAMPIRE: Good. Maybe I can do enough damage to not only ruin her but the Cullens as well. Won't the master be pleased with that?
WITCH: Go ahead and toot your own horn. When are you coming to finish your job? I’m the one doing all of the work, you know.
VAMPIRE: I’ll be there in about a month. Just keep your end of the bargain and we’ll be just fine. You can wait until I arrive, or are you bored already?
WITCH: Oh, don’t worry. Jacob gives me plenty of company. And I still get to keep the pup when this is over?
VAMPIRE: (She rolls her eyes) If you want, but I don't see why you would want to keep that mutt. What do you even see in him?
WITCH: At first it was nothing, he was just the bait to draw out Elizabeth. But now, Jacob's pretty cute. He’s going to help me get to her and the other magical little brat that’s here.
VAMPIRE: (She rolls her eyes again) Whatever you say. Just keep Elizabeth away from him. I want her to feel completely abandoned and alone. When I strike, I want her accident to look like a suicide.
WITCH: I say that you can get your revenge on her now. Lizzy Swan is already pretty heartbroken about Jacob being choosing someone else over her. It's only a matter of using that to your advantage.
VAMPIRE: (She snaps) I know that. (Then she calms down) Which is why I want you to keep her away from her werewolf and keep toying with her so that when I get there, it'll be easy to take her down.
WITCH: Oh sure. This'll be fun. I'll see you in a little bit.
VAMPIRE: Just remember the deal. I get to kill Elizabeth and you can have what's-his-face to do whatever you want with him. I'll teach her for underestimating me. And I'll get her back for escaping. Nobody fucks with me and gets away with it. Keep that in mind if you ever think of double crossing me, little girl. I know that the Circle you left in Mexico would be very pleased to get you back.
WITCH: (Under her breath) Bitch. (Louder so the vampire can hear) I look forward to your visit. This is going to be something that none of them will ever forget.

END CALL
♠ ♠ ♠
hey guys, sorry that this one is exceptionally short but i promise that i will upload the next chapter probably in the morning- but that one's kinda short too. i was gonna do both today but i got busy and then ASU kicked mizzou's butt. GO DEVILS! and, twin, NO PITY FOR THE KITTY!
anyway, thank you to my SIX people that commented: beachblondea, clearlyconfused, nniikkii18, JustThinking, PixieChick101, xoxogal404