Status: Active (:

What Will Happen If I Stay?

Guess Whose Your Daddy

'My name is Tyler Lee Baker and I"m from Riverside, Ohio.

Riverside is a small city hidden in Dayton, Ohio.

And yes, I'm a girl. I know Tyler is usually a guy name, but my birth mother thought she was having a little boy, but I came out a girl.

You see, when my birth mother and father " made" me, they were too young to take care of me, so I was adopted by my parents, Bill and Ashley Aarons.

I've never met my birth mother or father and I don't really care if I ever do.

I'm perfectly happy with Bill and Ashley, my two best friends, Maddie and Angel, and my guitar.'

I put down my pencil and grabbed my bag, gave my paper to my teacher, and walked out.

My teacher is from Canada and she thought it would be nice for us to write to her sister's 10th grade class in Canada.
I thought we stopped doing that in 3rd grade.

" Did you have fun being suspended?" One of my best friends, Angel Jacobo asked.

" Yeah. I just watched T.V., played my guitar, and ate cheese puffs. Oh and I beat up Kaitlyn Hultcher" I smiled.

I had been suspended for 3 weeks for beating up Destiny Miller on school grounds.
It's not my fault her face just so happened to be in the way of my clenched fist witch hit her with force multiple time and my feet were restless and she got in the way of my kicking feet.

" Dude. People like you need to be locked up in white rooms where you can't hurt people" Maddie said .

Angel and I laughed.

" I'm serious. I'm not bailing you out of jail when you get arrested" She said with a fake serious face.

" Aren't you the one that put someone in the hospital?" I asked and Maddie shut up.

" So when Hell's over, do you guys wanna go to the Rob Dydrek skate park in Kettering?" I asked while walking to my locker.

" But I'm not good at skate boarding!" Angel complained " Lets go skating"

" Shut up short shit. And yeah I'll see if my mom can take us" Maddie said.

Maddie's mom is really awesome. She takes us wherever we want and she buys us Monsters, Red Bulls, Chips, Candy or whatever we want.

" But what am I supposed to do?" Angel asked.

" You can go with us and watch us skate or walk around or whatever" I said.

Then the hell bell rang " Later guys" I said and walked to class.

~~~~~~~~~~ Time Lapse~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It had started raining so we didn't get to go to the skate park.

So we were currently sitting in my room listening to MCR's new song, Desolation Row.

" Dillion Sharrit passed out after he got his H1N1 shot today" Angel randomly said.

" Hey Ty" Bill said popping his head in

" Hey Bill. What's up?" I asked.

" Can you come downstairs for a sec? Maddie and Angel can come too" He said then went downstairs.

I groaned and got up, walking downstairs with Maddie and Angel followed slowly behind me.

" What do you think he wants?" Maddie asked.

" Don't know" I shrugged.

" Maybe it's about how you need to take anger management classes" Maddie joked.

" At least I didn't put someone in the hospital" I said and we all three walked into the living room, not noticing Synyster Gates and Zacky Vengeance sitting on my couch.

" Actually. You did put Kaitlyn and Destiny in the hospital" Ashley said.

" Is that what this..is..about..?" I asked slowing down when I say Zacky and Syn.

Maddie Angel and I all exchanged looks.

" I like your shirt" Syn said awkwardly to Maddie because she was wearing a 'Syn' shirt. " And Johnny would like yours" He then said to Angel because she was wearing a home made Johnny Christ shirt.

" I like yours" Zacky then said to me because I was wearing a Vengeance University shirt.

Maddie, Angel and I just stared at them wide eyed.

" Tyler. Did you ever think about what your last name is?" Bill asked

"....Baker?" I said more like a question.

" Same as Zacky's" Angel said

" Yeah so what? A million other people in the world have the same last name" I said.

" Tyler. You're my daughter" Zacky said.

" Wha...? How!?" I asked

" When I was 15, I got your mom, Gena pregnant with you. I didn't know until 2 weeks ago. She never told me about you. After she got pregnant, she said her family was moving and they moved for 5 years then she came back. But I didn't know she was really having my baby" Zacky said almost crying and Syn patted his back.

" But Gena died three weeks ago" Angel blurted out and Maddie and I smacked her head.

Zacky looked down " Her mom told me"

" So....Gena Paulhus is my mom....?" I said slowly and Zacky nodded " And your my dad...?"

Zacky nodded

" Imma call you dad" Angel said and sat on his lap, causing us to laugh.

" I wanna take you home" Zacky announced.
♠ ♠ ♠
New story!!!!! What do you guys think? Please comment.

Oh and I DO NOT hate Gena or want her dead. But she had to be for this story to work out.

By the way, if Dydrec is spelled wrong, blame my friend Angel cause she told me how to spell it.

Comments makes me happy!

- foREVerkilljoy