Status: Active (:

What Will Happen If I Stay?

For The Last Time, It's Not A Prank!

" I'd love to!" Angel said happily

" Johnny would like her. Probably because she's wearing a Johnny Christ shirt" Syn said

" It's not just one. It's thousands" I said getting me and Maddie a monster.

" No offense, but I meant Tyler" Zacky said.

" Oh no. I don't go without my friends" I said simply.

" Tyler" My mom protested

" No" I said again harshly.

" After all that trouble they went through to find you?" Bill said " I thought they were your favorite band"

" Look if you wanna get rid of me so bad then first of all, you shouldn't have adopted me, and second of all, I can go stay with Maddie or Angel. Mama Jacobo and Mama Page are awesome" I said after sighing.

" Don't get mouthy with me. You go pack your fucking things. You're going with your dad you fucking bitch" My dad snapped.

" Don't talk to er like that!" Zacky said a lot louder than usual and stood with Syn.

" What will happen If I stay?" I asked smirking

" I'll kick you out on the fucking streets. Where you deserve to live" He snapped.

" Oh please do. Then I can stay with Angel or Maddie" I snapped right back.

Bill came towards me like he was gonna hit me but Zacky got in front of me and punched him " Don't fucking touch her" He growled.

" She's my daughter" He said holding his face as Ashley dabbed it with a cold wash cloth.

" Not really. No" Syn said standing next to me and Zacky.

" You want me to leave?" I asked Bill and he nodded " Okay I'll go stay with Maddie or Angel." I said and went upstairs, Maddie and Angel following.

" What are you doing?!!" Maddie whisper yelled

" I wanna stay with you guys" I said.

" Are you crazy?!" Angel said " We've been insane about them for years!"

" I know" I shrugged.

" You've been waiting for an opportunity to meet them for a long time and here's the perfect one!" Maddie said

" I think I can manage with interviews" I smiled

" Dude" Angel said

" Zacky Vengeance is your father!" Maddie yelled.

" I know. I was told about 10 minutes ago" I smirked, knowing I was getting on their nerves.

" It's not like we're never gonna see each other again" Angel said

I looked down.

" You'll get away from the preps" Maddie smiled.

I looked up " Are you kidding me?! California is like, national prep state" I said.

" If you won't go for yourself, go for us" Maddie said.

" I guess it would be kinda fun" I smiled lightly.

" See" Angel smiled

" Do it" Maddie said.

" I'm just gonna miss you guys" I said.

" We have emails, facebooks, me and Angel have cell phones but you'll probably have a house phone" Maddie said.

" Okay" I said " I'll go"

" Yay!" Angel said and her and Maddie got down 2 of my huge suitcases and I got my two entertainment bags out from under my bed.

We packed all of my band t shirts and graphic shirts, my skinny jeans and Capri's.
For my entertainment bag, we packed my music, movies, laptop, laptop charger, i pod, ipod charger, and ipod doc

" I think you're ready" Maddie said.

" She's grown up so fast" Angel said and threw my clothes bags down the stairs.

" You're lucky that those we're my clothes" I said and went downstairs with them following.

" So you're coming?" Zacky asked happily and I nodded.
I grabbed my four suitcases and guitar case by myself.

Brian and Zacky grabbed my suitcases and Zacky took my guitar and put them in the car.

" The flight leaves at 4:20" Brian said.

" It's 3: 20" I said

" We should go" Zacky said

I looked at Maddie and Angel and hugged them tightly " Thanks for being my best friends" I said " We'll see each other again soon" I said then went to Ashley and Bill and stared at them but turned around and got two Making Of The Self Titled Avenged Sevenfold Album.

" Can you guys give Maddie and Angel autographs?" I asked Zacky and Syn

" Sure" They said and signed them and gave them both a hug.

" Thanks. I'll see you guys again really soon I promise" I said to them and walked out.
♠ ♠ ♠
Thanks to KelShadows for the comment xD

This story is going really well so far so thanks.

Comments = Smiles x)

Okay I need girlfriends for Gee and Ray so the first comments I get for each of them will be them so comment or message if you wanna be Gee or Rays girlfriend!

-foREVerkilljoy