Status: Active (:

What Will Happen If I Stay?

What Kind Of A Dad?

" Nothing" I smiled innocently.

" You" He pointed at Frankie angrily " We're making out with my 15 year old daughter" He panted, pissed.

" I'm...I'm sorry" Frankie said, frozen.

Zacky came over, throwing punches and I got in between them, laying on Frankie so he wouldn't get hurt, but Frankie protected me, in fear I'd get hit as well.

Zacky stopped trying to kill him after about 3 or 4 minutes and I was crying, seeing the damage done to Frankie's beautiful face.

I grabbed Frankie's hand and our bags "Next time, leave me with Bill" I snapped and walked out with Frankie.

" That was kinda harsh" Frankie said to me as I gave him a shirt, to hide his face.

" Yeah well what he did to you was worse" I sighed " Can we just fly back to your house?"

" Yeah" Frankie said and we got a taxi and got to the airport and got on a plane to California.

" I'm really sorry that Zack did that to you" I said once the plane took off.

" I'm fine, don't worry" He said and kissed my head.

" This is my lovely home that I share with Mikey and Alisha" Frankie said as he led me around the apartment, me smiling and looking around.
" I'm sorry for making your dad mad at us"

" You didn't do anything, I wanted it. Zacky's just protective" I said and my phone rang " Yeah Val?" I asked.

" Where in the hell are you?!" Val asked, clearly pissed.

" Stop worrying, I'm with Frankie, at his house. We're fine"

"Why'd you leave?"

" Zacky found out and I swear he would of murdered Frankie if I wasn't there, he practically did"

" That doesn't mean you hop on a flight to Frankie's house" Val said as she walked into Frankie's house, the guys including Mikey and Alisha following. " Zacky put a tracker on your phone" Val smirked.

" I'm. Not. Staying. With. You" I said to Zack.

" I am your father and you'll do as I say" Zacky said loudly.

" What makes you think you're my father?! Huh?! You can't just walk into my life and own me! Hell, even Johnny and Jimmy has been more of a father to me! I count on the guys to do everything! I count on you for nothing! I mean, what kind of a dad tries to kill himself because his daughter was scared?! Huh?! What's that teaching me?! What kind of a dad lets their best friend break their daughters arm?! And even though Brian broke my arm, he's still a better dad than you!" I screamed at him and chucked my phone at his head before running out.

I didn't have the slightest clue where I was, so I stopped at the beach and sat down.

Leana came and sat by me " I heard what you said, and you shouldn't of said it. He's really trying to be a dad to you"

"We wouldn't be in this situation in the first place if her wasn't a dumb ass" I snapped and walked away, somehow finding my way to Zacky's house.

I ran upstairs to my room and packed a few articles of clothing and an umbrella and printed off directions to a train depot.

I arrived at the train depot and there was only 2 other girls on the train, but they were older, so they didn't mind me and I didn't mind them.

During a stop, one of the ladies got off and an extremely creepy man walked onto the train, automatically checking me out and sitting next to me.

I was extremely uncomfortable, so I got off at the next stop, which was somewhere in Nevada, but much to my dismay, the weird guy followed.

I saw Brian and ran to him, hugging him.

" Tyler!" He exclaimed.

"Brian there's this really weird guy following me, I'm scared" I muttered in his ear.

Brian turned around and saw the guy checking my ass out "May I help you?" He snapped.

"Can I have a hit of that after you're done?" He smirked creepily and nodded his head towards me.

Brian growled and sat me down and cracked his knuckles, the guy immediately backing off.

I tried to sneak back on the train, and Frankie wrapped his arms around my waist, kissing my cheek. "Come on! Now's our chance!" I said and started creeping my way back towards the train with him.

"No, Tyler, me, Val, Zacky, and the guys talked it out, and Zacky agreed that we can date, but no kissing in front of him or fucking at all"

I smiled widely and went to Zacky, hugging him "Daddy I'm sorry about all the ungrateful things I've said to you and I'm so grateful that you still have me as your daughter and haven't givin up on me yet. I'm sorry about throwing my phone at your face as well" I said

Zacky chuckled "It's fine Tyler, I was being a douche"

"But no more throwing temper tantrums and running away when things don't go your way" Val said sternly.

"Yes ma'am" I said "How did you know I was here anyways?"

"Computer records" Zacky smirked.

I nodded and jumped on him back "I love you daddy"

"I love you too Tyler" He smiled.

"Awww" Val said.

When we got in the car, Val smirked at me "Bets not over yet bitch" She said and handed me slutty clothes.

I groaned and stripped in the car and changed into them.

Zacky looked at Val and sighed " How much can I pay you to call off the bet?"

"Nothing" Val said "Tyler, bets over" She said and I smiled widely, loving how Zacky knew I hated it.

"Thanks" I said and put my regular clothes on "Can we go bowling?" I asked, seeing a bowling alley.

"Yeah" Brian said and pulled in and parked.

"All of you shall die in this game" I said as we walked in.

"Are you sure she's not your daughter Syn?" Matt chuckled.

"No! I'm Zacky's daughter! I'm Italian and I have green eyes like him! I look just like him!" I defended

Matt held up his hands "I was kidding"

"Mhmm" I said.

"Tyler, do you wanna have teams?"

"Hell yeah!" I said.

My team was Zacky, Frankie, Jimmy, and Leana.
Matt's team was Val, Johnny, Lacey, Brian and Michelle.

Since Matt had an extra person, Johnny went to get drinks as Zacky and Brian bowled.

Zacky bowled a Spare and Brian rolled a 9.

I pointed at the game room "Look! A VU shirt!" I said and kissed Frankie, but pulled back before anyone could see and Frankie bowled a strike.

After two games of my team winning, Matt gave up.

"HA!" I exclaimed and jumped around with Jimmy, before Leana, Jimmy and I went to the game room, everyone else joining us.

I finally found Frankie playing a car game in the corner and I sat in the seat next to him "Cut the wheel!" I exclaimed because he was about to hit the wall.

"Thanks" He chuckled and avoided the wall.

I smiled before starting to play Deal or No Deal.

"400's gotta be in case 19" Zacky said and I jumped.

"You scared me" I laughed and picked case 19 anyways.

"Pick case Three. Always pick the ugliest bitchy looking ones first" Brian said and I laughed

"You do that too? I do that all the time!" I smiled and picked it.

Case 3 was only worth a ticket "Damn! I'm listening to you!" I said.

I only won 250 tickets, but I was cool with it.

After we ate pizza, I yawned "Are we getting a hotel, or are we driving back?" I asked.

"I think we're just gonna drive back" Val said "We have six bunks, Brian and Michelle is one, Jimmy and Leana is one, Johnny and Lacey is one, me and Matt are gonna be driving, so we'll be up and you, Frankie, and Zacky can each have your own bunk"

I nodded "I'm tired. I'm gonna go to the bus" I said.

"Jimmy, Leana, let's go!" Matt said.

"But...we wanna play games" Jimmy pouted with Leana.

"Do you guys wanna walk back?" He asked.

"You know Leana, we have a wii and Tyler's X-box on the bus" Jimmy said and they ran onto the bus.

We laughed and I got in, laying in a bunk, Frankie climbing in after me and I cuddled into him.

"I'm cool with this, but only if you're sleeping" Zacky said sternly before smiling.

"Okay" I smiled and sat up to hug him, hitting my head in the process "Stupid motherfucker" I hissed and hugged Zacky "Night Daddy, love you"

"Night sweetie, night Frankie" He smiled and kissed my head.

"Night Tyler, Night Zacky" Frankie said, kissing my head and we fell asleep.
♠ ♠ ♠
306 readers
61 Subscribers
21 Comm-enters
10 Stars!!!!!!!
Keep it up! You guys are amazing!!
I would love more comments though xD
http://www.polyvore.com/wwhiis_cpt_11/set?id=42762094
Tyler's outfit