Status: Active (:

What Will Happen If I Stay?

"I've always wanted to be famous!"

**Frankie's POV**

"I'm sorry guys. I never thought Nora would come back. This is the first time she's bothered me since Jamia. I haven't heard from her since I was 16! I didn't think she'd come back!" I said to everyone as we sat in the waiting room.

Zacky sighed "It's okay. At least she admitted she photo shopped it. Val had to hold her against a wall by her neck, but at least she admitted it"

"Who is Nora to you anyways?" Leana asked

"She's my ex. I dated her when I was in I Have A Graveyard, but we didn't work out"

"So, tell us about what happened after you guys broke up" Matt said.

"When we broke up, she was really pissed at me. She said she would get her 'Revenge'. I guess her revenge is fucking up all of my relationships. I started dating Jamia a month or two after me and Nora broke up, and she was always texting Jamia and following her around, so Jamia dumped me and got a restraining order against her. And now that she somehow found out that Tyler and I are dating, she's after her. She took it too far" I sighed.

The police showed up and brought Nora inside with her.

"Hello, I'm officer Mark and this is officer Ben. We're here to try and sit down and talk it out between you guys and Nora" Mark said.

"How did this all start out?" Ben asked, pressing record on his tape recorder.

I sighed and explained everything I had just explained to Zack and the others.

"Nora, how did you know where Frankie and Tyler was?" Mark asked her.

"I was kinda...stalking him...I guess" She admitted.

"Why?"

"Because I want Frankie! Frankie belongs with me! And I will not stop until I get my Frankie!"

"Ma'am, you realize you've shot and did some severe damage to a 15 year old girl, correct?" Ben asked.

She smirked, sending shivers down my spine "Yes"

"And you know you'll face the consequences, correct?"

"Yes. But when I get out. That little girl will die!" She smirked and started laughing.

Ben stood her up and led her out of the hospital.

"Well" Mark sighed "She'll be spending some time in prison, and when she gets out she'll probably go to a mental house. Even though police are going to be watching her every move, I suggest you all get a restraining order on her. Especially one for Tyler"

"We were planning on it, Sir." Zacky said.

"I think that's all. We're very sorry for Tyler, and I hope she gets better" He said and left.

The doctor finally came out of his office "Family for Tyler Baker?" He called and we all walked over "You may see her" He smiled and led us to her room.

"Tyler! How are you baby?" Zacky ran to her, seeing she was awake.

"W-Who are you?" She asked, confused.

Oh shit.

"Tyler, what do you mean? I'm your dad!" He exclaimed.

"I don't remember you" She frowned "I don't remember any of you. Besides you! You're Jimmy! And you're Val!" She exclaimed and pointed at Jimmy and Val.

"Yeah, sweetie. I'm Jimmy and this is Val" Jimmy said and sat by her.

"That's Matt, Zacky, Brian, Johnny, Leana, and Frankie" Val smiled "Matt's my fiancee, Brian and Johnny are our friends, Zacky's your dad, and Frankie's your boyfriend"

"I scored someone that hot!?" She exclaimed and we all laughed.

"Sure did" I smiled

"I'm sorry I don't remember you guys"

"Well, I just ran some tests, and Tyler has memory loss" The doctor said.

"No shit" Brian said sarcastically, causing us all to laugh.

"How long will it last?" Zacky asked.

"Well, she could have it back in 10 minutes, or 10 hours, or 10 days, maybe months" He said "Just try to jog her memory, that'll help tremendously"

"Tyler, I'm your dad. Do you remember Bill and Ashley?" Zack asked.

"Yeah" Tyler winced.

"Well, me and Brian" Zacky gestured to Brian "Came and got you, because you're my daughter. Your mother, Gena, passed away without telling me I was your dad"

Tyler nodded "She wanted to give me this locket" She pointed at her locket.

"Summarize what I just said" Zacky said.

"You and Brian saved me from Ashley and Bill because they're abusive dicks. You and Gena are my parents, Gena passed away and her parents told you that she had a child, me, and she wanted them to give me this locket" She smiled.

"Amazing!" Zacky smiled widely "That's more detail than what I said" He chuckled.

"Brian's been like your second dad. Val has taken the roll of your mother, Jimmy and Leana have been like your brother and sister, I'm like a protective uncle, and Johnny's just here for everyone to pick on" Matt chuckled.

"Val mom, Zacky dad, you protective uncle, Jimmy and Leana are my brother and sister, Brian second dad, Johnny the one who takes every ones shit" Tyler nodded and we all laughed.

"Angel and Maddie are your best friends from Ohio" Johnny added.

"For life!" Tyler smiled.

"Oh, one more thing. We're all extremely famous and in a rock band, Avenged Sevenfold and we just got off tour. You're famous now too" Jimmy smiled.

"Cool!" Tyler exclaimed "I've always wanted to be famous!"

I laughed "Well, now you are"
♠ ♠ ♠
:D
Comment and Subscribe!!! Page 3 of comments!!! YES!
I'm SOOO happy right now!
My best friend and his girlfriend are having a baby, and I'm already it's God mother and babysitter. If something happens to them, it goes to me!!!

http://www.runningonemptycomic.com/images/disney_ashley_l.jpg
^^ Nora