Status: Active (:

What Will Happen If I Stay?

And It All Went Black

"Oh Daddy!!!" I called from his room

"Yeah?" He yelled back

"Where's your Angels Jersey?" I asked

He came up to his room "Did I give you permission to be in here?" He asked

"Nope" I said, hiding the fact that I was a little scared.

He chuckled and walked towards me, making me jump back and he frowned "Sweetie, I will NEVER hurt you, okay. NEVER! I hate the fact that you're scared of me. What can I do to change that?"

"I'm sorry" I looked down "I know you won't hurt me. Now where is your Angels jersey?"

"Here" He handed one to me "It was your moms"

"Thanks..." I said awkwardly and went to my room, changing and coming back downstairs.

We had decided to go to Dave N' Busters to watch the game, cause Jimmy burnt the steaks.

I was riding with dad and Matt and Val and Jimmy, Leana, Brian and Johnny were taking Brian's truck.

"Daddy can I invite Frankie?" I asked "He loves the Angels!"

"Sure"

I smiled and text Frankie

'Hey. Me and the others are going to Dave n' Busters to watch the Angels play. Do you wanna meet us there?' -Me

'Yeah, sure :) When are you gonna be there?'-Frankie

'Bout 10 minutes'-Me

'Alright. I'll be there. And by others...'-Frankie

'Yes. Brian and Johnny will be there. They're my family'-Me

'Yeah. Because family members beat and rape other family members' -Frankie

'Fine! Just don't fucking go! They made a MISTAKE! Frankie, you've made mistakes before! I've made mistakes before! I still love them' -Me

'I didn't mean it like that! I just meant it's gonna be awkward that they're there too...ya know?'- Frankie

'Yeah. Sure' -Me

'Baby please don't me mad! I'm sorry' -Frankie

'Never said I was, never said I wasn't '- Me

'But you are. And I'm sorry! I didn't't mean to hurt you or your family in any way whatsoever' -Frankie

'It's fine. See you there'- I text back and sat my phone in my lap.

I don't understand how he's still mad at them and I'm not.

They hurt ME. Not him. ME.

I got a text from a number I don't know that said.

'Stop being a bitch to Frankie' -Unknown

'Uhh, 'xcuse me but...who the hell are you?' -Me

'Don't you give me attitude little girl. I'm Frankie's girlfriend'-Unknown

'Nooo, Frankie's my boyfriend'-Me

'Frankie wanted to date a young girl for the sex. He does it all the time! Once he thinks you love him, he fucks you and leaves you. You're nothing but a fuck to him, little girl. Sorry to break it to ya, but it's the truth. And I will fucking kill you if you say ONE thing about this to him'- Unknown

"I fucking knew it" I muttered to myself.

"Knew what?" Val asked because she was sitting next to me because she heard.

"Nothing" I said quickly.

Val grabbed my phone and blocked me so I couldn't get it back.

"I'm gonna text her and find out who this is" Val said and I sighed, giving up.

"Everything okay back there girls?" Matt asked.

Val was about to tell him, but I gave her a look "No" I smiled "Just excited."

'I don't know who the hell you are, but you better fucking fess up. You WILL NOT talk to my niece like that, you understand me. Frankie fucking loves Tyler. She loves him. Stop trying to get in the way of what they have because you can't have it' -Val

I smiled towards her, glad that she stood up to me.

'I'll prove it' -Unknown

I was confused, until she sent me some pictures of Frankie with a bunch of other girls from a week back.

I gasped and Val growled.

"What's wrong?" Matt asked and took my phone, seeing the images and his face was extremely red.

Zacky parked and looked at the pictures "I will fucking kill that kid"

I was crying because I really loved Frankie, and I thought he loved me back.

Val rubbed my back soothingly "It's alright sweetie. He's a rock star. They do things like that"

"So Matt cheats on you and dates young girls for a good fuck?" I asked.

"Well...no. But Frankie's just fucking retarded and he's gonna pay"

"He's gonna pay alright" Matt growled.

I glanced at Jimmy who had been shown the pictures, and his eyes were murderous.
His normal Crystal Blue eyes were now a dark blue, and his face was red and his fist were clenched.

"I told him that if he ever hurt her I would kill him. I'm staying true to my word" Jimmy growled.

"NONE of you will be touching Frankie. NONE. He's young and a fucking rock star. I know you guys are too, but you guys could and will go to jail if you hurt him. Do you honestly think they aren't smart enough to sue? They have money. They can get a really nice lawyer and a really good judge, and then we'd be completely fucked. Don't get me wrong, I want to kill him too, but we can't touch him. Scream at him all you want, but we can't touch him. Understand me?" Val asked seriously and all the guys agreed "Good"

Frankie's car pulled up, and as soon as he stepped out, everyone besides me were in his face screaming at him.

"I didn't do anything! I swear! Tyler! Tell them I'm innocent baby" Frankie pleaded.

"Don't you fucking talk to her!" Dad yelled and was about to punch him, but Leana grabbed his arm.

I tossed Val my phone and she held it in front of Frankie's face so he could see all of the pictures.

"I s-swear that's not m-me! She fucking photo shopped it!" Frankie screamed

"He's stuttering! He's lying!" Brian yelled

"He stutters when he tells the truth usually Bri" I said "Whose she?"

"Nora. My ex. She's fucking c-crazy and would do a-anything to break me and my g-girlfriends up"

"Don't you dare call me crazy Frankie. Or tell her that it's photo shop!" The girl who I assumed to be Nora said as she pulled up.

"Get the fuck out of here!" I screamed in her face "LEAVE US ALONE!" I slapped her hard.

"You shouldn't of done that, bitch" Nora said and pulled out a gun, pulling the trigger.

"NO!" I heard everyone scream and I saw Frankie sobbing and collapsing to his knees before it all went black...
♠ ♠ ♠
I'm losing readers with every chapter!
And you guys need to comment more. It motivates me.
But thank you to my wonderful commenter's from last chapter:
synsix - You've never commented before, so I'm glad you finally did! ^.^
shortygirl- True commenter right here folks!
Spoileddxbrat -You're comments make me smile like crazy! You comment on almost every chapter <3

http://www.polyvore.com/wwhiis_cpt_16/set?id=43791196
Tyler's outfit

Comment and Subscribe PLEASE!!!