Status: Active (:

What Will Happen If I Stay?

Womanizer Baby

" Are you sure you're okay?" Zacky asked me again, still dabbing my face with a cold wash cloth.

" Yes I'm fine Zacky" I sighed

"Please just eat or drink something" Syn said.

" Fine" I said and grabbed Zacky's water, drinking some of it " Happy now?"

" Very" Zacky smiled widely

I noticed Angel staring at Mikey and Maddie staring at Bob.

" Hey Bob, Mikey, can I talk to you for a minute?" I asked and the followed me into the backyard.

" Whatchya need?" Mikey asked me.

" Bob, do you like Maddie?" I asked.

" Uh, I think she's nice and hot, yeah" He said.

I smiled " Mikey, do you like Angel?"

" She's really nice and hot. And she loves unicorns!"

" Bob, you should ask out Maddie and Mikey you should ask out Angel" I smiled.

" They're like, 15 years younger than us" Bob said.

" So" I shrugged.

" Technically, it's illegal for someone over 18 to date someone under 18" Mikey explained.

" I'm pretty sure it's only if your doing something with them and even if you are, you won't have to tell anyone" I smiled.

" Okay, we'll ask them out" Bob said " But do you like Frankie?"

" What does this have to do with anything?" I asked, slightly blushing.

" Just answer the question" Mikey said "Do you like Frankie?"

I looked down "Yes" I nodded.

" Okay" Bob said smirking and walked inside with Mikey.

I shook my head confused and walked back inside where everyone besides Maddie, Angel, Mikey, and Bob were.

" Tyler!" Jimmy yelled.

" Hi Jimmy" I smiled

" I've never made a fan pass out before!!" He yelled "Damn I am fucking amazing!"

I rolled my eyes " I didn't pass out because of you, I passed out because of Bill-" I started but I shut myself up, even though everyone knew about Bill because I didn't want to hide it from everyone.

" Bill what?" Zacky asked me, concerned.

" Never mind" I said and averted my eyes from everyone Else's.

" Can you guys go outside for a minute?" Syn asked the others and they all went outside.

" So, what's up. What did Bill do?" Syn asked sitting next to me.

" He always used to pick me up and throw me down" I mumbled.

Zacky growled and stood as Syn one arm hugged me

" I'm going to Ohio to talk to Bill" Zacky growled, grabbing his car keys.

" Dude calm down" Syn stood " Our tour starts tomorrow"

" But the first show isn't until 5 days from now. I'll meet up with you guys, I swear" Zacky said and left.

Brian kissed my head and went outside to tell the others.

A few minutes later, everyone came back inside.

" Tyler-" Matt began but I cut him off.

" I know, I'm sorry. I ruined your tour and everything. I should of just kept my mouth shut" I said and went to my room, locking my door.

Syn knocked on the door " Tyler,sweetie it's me. Can I please come in?"

I unlocked the door and let him in.

" It's not your fault Zacky left. None of us think it's your fault" He sat next to me.

" Yeah" Angel said, walking in " He just has anger management problems, like you"

I smiled a little bit.

" You wanna come downstairs? Everyone's about to play Just Dance" Brian smiled

I shook my head

" Oh come on. Like you don't wanna see your favorite bands play Just Dance" Angel said, nudging me.

I smiled and stood, following them downstairs.

" She's alive!" Gerard said.

I nodded smiling.

" Do you wanna pick the first two to compete?" Ray asked me .

" Yeah. You and Matt" I smiled knowing it would be hilarious.

" Hey! I was nice and offered you to pick and then you back stab me?" Ray asked

" Yep" I smiled nodding.

" You can pick the song too" Bob smirked, not minding backstabbing his best friend.

" I think I'm gonna have to go with Womanizer by Brittany Spears" I said knowing it was a slutty song, therefor, a slutty dance.

" You gotta be kidding me" Matt groaned and Val laughed at him.

" Go on, Barbie girl" Maddie smirked.

They started the song and everyone was laughing their asses off.

" Skittle?" Frankie offered me

" Woah. Hold on" Ray said and paused the game " Frankie offered someone a Skittle?"

Frankie nodded innocently, handing me one

" Frankie can I have a Skittle?" Gerard asked moving his hand towards the bag.

" Bitch please!" Frankie said slapping his hand away and holding the bag out of reach.

I smirked " Can I have a Skittle, Frankie?" I asked, teasing Gee.

" Sure" Frankie smiled handing me a handful.

" Douche" Gee muttered.

Ray un-paused the game and ended up winning.

I laughed " Ray Toro, secretly Brittany Spears" I smiled and went to Brian and fell asleep on him.
♠ ♠ ♠
Comment and Subscribe!

Tyler's outfit:

http://www.polyvore.com/tyler/set?id=39059950