Status: Active (:

What Will Happen If I Stay?

Don't Be Stupid.

*Frankie's POV*

I felt like a pedophile, staring down Tyler's shirt as she slept. Mikey and Gee were playing Just Dance while we waited for Bob and Johnny to get back with the pizza's.

" We're back with food!" Bob yelled, walking in with a bunch of pizza's.

I shook Tyler "Food's here" I said.
She rolled off of me onto the floor.

" Do you want any?" I asked her

" No" She mumbled tiredly.

I shrugged and walked into the kitchen, helping myself to some pizza.

Syn walked in carrying Tyler " You have to eat!"

" I'm tired" She muttered

" You can sleep after you eat" Syn said and sat her down on the table.

" No I'm too tired. Frankie, Matt, Maddie, Angel? Someone make him leave me alone" She said.

" Tyler just eat one piece and then you can sleep" I said, handing her a medium sized piece.

" Guys?" Tyler asked looking around the room for support, everyone shaking their heads.

She grumbled about something before taking a bite " May I sleep now?" She asked Syn.

" Nope" Syn said " Eat a whole piece"

" I can't eat with everyone staring at me!" Tyler exclaimed and everyone except me walked out and she ate her piece in silence, before stomping upstairs to her room and going to sleep.

~3 hours later, Tyler's POV~

" Tyler" Brian shook me "Wake up.

" What?" I mumbled tiredly.

" Everyone's gone" He said

" And you felt the need to wake me up and tell me that because?" I asked while rubbing my eyes.

" We're all leaving on tour tomorrow. You need to pack"

Can't I just stay here?"

" No. Don't you want to see the Avenged tour bus, be backstage with us, get to watch our concerts every night?" He asked.

I stood, convinced " How long is this tour?" I asked

" Two months"

" How the fuck am I supposed to pack for two motherfucking months?" I grumbled, stuffing practically all of my clothes into a bag and my hair things in a smaller one, and my laptop, iPod, magazines, etc. into another

" Packed" I said and went to sleep for the third time that night.

~Next morning, Brian's POV~

" Zacky where the hell are you?" I asked into the phone once I finally got hold of Zacky.

" At a hotel in Ohio"

" Have you talked to Bill yet?"

" No, I'm planning on doing that later on today"

" Don't be going around doing stupid shit, Zachary" Val said, taking the phone from me " You have your daughter in your custody now. You don't want to go to jail or get Tyler taken away from you"

Zacky hesitated before speaking " I won't. I'll just talk. Promise"

" How are you supposed to get back to us anyways? And when? We leave today, you're in Ohio, you're not packed..." She sighed.

" You guys are supposed to be in Tampa 3days from now. I'll probably leave tomorrow morning and get back around nighttime, get packed, and I'll fly out to Tampa the next morning and meet you there."

" Just...Don't be stupid" Val said to him and hung up

" Where's Tyler?" Johnny asked

" Sleeping" I said.

" We leave in an hour, dumb ass!" Matt said as Val ran upstairs to wake up Tyler.

" You wouldn't last a week of being a father" Johnny chuckled

" Shut the fuck up.I'm doing a good job filling in for Zack"

Tyler ran downstairs brushing her hair while brushing her teeth, causing us all to laugh. " Where's Jimmy?" She asked.

" Shit" Matt said " We'll pick him up on the way" He said and called him to see if he was ready.

Tyler got dressed and put on her make up, straightening her hair before putting her comb, brush, hair spray, blow drier, straightener, and all of her other hair, face, and other girl stuff in a bag.

" Well, you have less things than Syn" Matt chuckled because she only had three small bags and her guitar.

I mimicked him before stuffing Tyler and I's things in my car.
I smiled as Tyler laughed, getting in the car.

" Brian?"She asked while I was driving

" Yeah?" I asked, taking a quick glance at her.

" What's Zacky gonna do?"

I sighed " I don't know sweetie. Hopefully nothing stupid" I said and pulled into the parking lot where our bus was.

" Oh my motherfucking..." Tyler said, staring at our tour bus in awe.

I chuckled and carried our things on the bus, putting them in our bunks as Tyler got on the bus, looking around and carefully touching things in awe.

Jimmy ran on the bus " Tyler's coming with us!" He screamed, hugging her, picking her up.

" Calm down" I said and made Jimmy set Tyler down

" Ready for a long as fuck two month tour with 5 sweaty smelly guys with 1 or 2 day stops for shows here and there?" Val asked me and I stared at her, eyes wide.

" It's not that bad, Val just makes it seem bad" Johnny said.

~3 hours later, Tyler's POV~

We were taking a small stop at a gas station, and I asked Bri if I could use his phone. He agreed and I called Zacky.

" Brian I told you, I'll be there within 2 or 3 days" Zacky said.

" It's Tyler" I said

" Oh hey sweetie. What's up?"

" Nothing. What are you doing?"

" Getting ready"

" For what?" I asked.

Zacky sighed " To talk to Bill"

" Zacky" I said, almost crying as I locked myself in the bathroom " Please don't"

" But he hurt you" Zacky protested.

" I know but I don't care! It's over now! I don't want you getting in trouble or getting hurt! What's the point in starting more drama over this?!"

" I won't do anything stupid, Tyler, calm down."

" Zacky you hit him when he stood up and walked towards me!" I said, crying

" I'm sorry,I have to. I'm already here" Zack said before hanging up.

I started crying loudly and Brian banged on the door " Tyler!" He yelled.

I unlocked the door and they all 5 burst in hugging me. Val, Brian, Matt, Johnny, and Jimmy.

" He's gonna do something bad!" I said crying " I just want my daddy back here with us!" I sobbed as Brian held me to his chest, looking at the others, everyones face full of sadness for me.

" Val will you stay here with her?" Brian asked and Val nodded, scooting closer to me and hugging me as the guys went outside.

" What are they doing?" I asked Val, red eyes and sniffling.

" They're gonna call Zacky and make him come back here" She said, stroking my hair.

" He'll come back, right?"

" I hope so" She sighed.

I slowly stood with the help of Val as the others came back in, Matt hugging Val and the others came to me.

" He's coming back, right?" I asked Brian, looking up at him, my small 5'0 nothing compared to him, or anyone in that matter.

" He's on his way to the airport now" He said and kissed my head

~ Nighttime~

I couldn't sleep in my bunk, and Jimmy was too restless, Matt and Val were driving, and Johnny, I'm pretty sure was having a sex dream.

I glanced over and noticed Bri awake, texting, so I stood and tapped his shoulder.

" Whatchya need hun?" He asked

" I can't sleep" I muttered.

He patted the spot next to him " Lay down".
I did what I was told and laid down next to Brian

" Zacky just texted me, he's getting ready to board a flight here" Bri said and I smiled

" Can I sleep in your bunk until Zacky gets here?"

" Of course sweetie" He said and made more room for me and I covered up.

" Thanks Bri. Goodnight" I said

" Night Tyler" He said and kissed my head and I went to sleep.
♠ ♠ ♠
There you go!
http://www.polyvore.com/wwhiis_cpt/set?id=41565691

Tyler's outfit