Status: Beginning.

Practice Makes Perfect.

Sixth Sense.

Being bored didn't seem to last long. Watching TV passed the time, that and also my mother went to pick up some stuff at the super market. Which left me and my grandmother alone. She's been eyeballing me for a couple hours, waiting for me to spill out what's been going on. Lying on the couch, she walked up behind me and coughed... nearly causing me a heart attack. I turned to look at her and she gave me a knowing look. I sighed and she pointed to the table. I walked over there wither her and sat down, adjusting myself.

" What's going on, dear?" she asked me. Tell my grandmother a big fat lie and feel like an ignorant moron, or tell her the truth and hope she understands? Yeah, we all know which one I will pick.

" Mother banned hockey from me. Right before we left. She caught me a while ago playing hockey with some boys from the apartments, and grounded me for forever. But, surprisingly my luck.. My favorite NHL coach ever saw me..." I left off, trailing. She would tell my mom. I would live in my room for the rest of my life. No more hanging out with the boys. No more practice. No more hockey... again.

" Come on, tell me. I promise I won't say anything." she told me. She better hold that secret, and never tell a soul.

" I've been playing hockey with a bunch of NHL players for the past couple months... They offer me to go to their practices early in the morning, so mother doesn't catch me. They're like my family. They offered something so much to me, it makes me happy. I've actually made friends and awesome relationships with the crew. I've never been this happen since the accident.." I told her. I told her everything. The escape plans, the funny moments with the teams... including the Pervo Jordo scene. She had a nice laugh at that.

" Now what about figure skating?" she asked me. I sighed.

" I still have to go to those. Every week for one day. And that leads up to the situation of my coach putting me into that stupid competition." she nodded at that. She placed a hand on top of my hand and gingerly smiled at me.

" I never really saw you as a figure skater. But I did see you in the future being on the ice. I can see how happy just feeling the cold makes you. Your eyes glow bright, honey." she smiled largely at me. I smiled back at her. A few moments of silence took over. Until she spoke up again,

" Alright. So who is the boy?" I chocked on nothing as she asked me. She laughed at my expression and gave me that knowing look. A deer in the headlights.

" It's nothing really," I muttered to her, " he's just a friend. I mean it." I finished leaving her to find this conversation funny. The heat was rising, along with my heart rate. She cackled at me,

" Honey, I know when you like some one. Don't lie. So which boy? Jordan-" I made a face. No. Although he was very attractive... no. She laughed.

" Sidney?" I shook my head.

" Oh! How about that goalie... Marc? Right? He's pretty cute with that accent-"

" Grandma!" I exclaimed. Oh my gosh! She laughed again.

" Oh... I know who this is." She sneakily smiled at me. I gulped. She would never guess Tyler. She knew we were the bestest of friends. Which only left the only person left that was closest to me.

" Kris, aren't I right?" she asked. I looked away. The heat was back, but times it by seven. And a half. She lightly giggled at me. I looked her way.

" Grandma... How do you know grandpa was the man for you?" I asked. She smiled lightly.

" You just know, hun. All these feelings come to you when you think of him. And just the though of him makes you smile. You just know it. It's like a sixth sense that's programmed into you." she told me. I nodded.

" And the age differences..." I trailed. She shook her head.

" How old is Kris?" she asked. I told her,

" Twenty-three."

" Dear, you are only six years apart. Your grandfather and I are ten years difference. And you mother and your father were eight. You have nothing to worry about." she told me. I smiled and nodded.

" One more thing, " she told me, " I'm not telling your mother about this, but you should soon before things get fishy to her. I'm not saying to tell her now, but when things feel right. As for hockey, keep it up. By the way you talk about it, your in love. It's your passion, and don't let anyone take it from you. And for that Kris boy, be yourself. It seems like he likes that about you." she finished. I nodded and thanked her for everything. I got up and gave her a hug.

" Alright... lets bake something!" She told me. I laughed and followed her into the kitchen.
♠ ♠ ♠
Alright, yep. Another chapter. If it feels off, and Feels like a filler... I'm sorry :(. This was free time, and I took it. Sorry for the wait, and feeling as if I disappeared. And if any errors were missing, please tell me! Thank you for commenting and subscribing! This means a lot. I am going to be posting up the first Chapter of Specials shortly!