Status: Beginning.

Practice Makes Perfect.

Finally Home

The rest of the mini vacation with grandma and grandpa went slow and boring. Like usual. There were some parts that interesting, cough-cough, the conversation with grandma. I'm just glad I heard some very wise words from a person that means so much to me. Not saying that my pap or anyone else wouldn't fit the part, it's just that I have a special bond together.
The ride home was uneventful. I just listen to mothers blabbing about the competition. Which I was in no mood to go to, let alone listen about it. Half way through that conversation with her, I fell asleep. The ride must've been short, because what felt like ten minutes mother was waking me up. I groggily got my stuff out and in the house to my room. It was early in the morning, around nine. I got something to eat and got a shower after that. I changed into some running pants and a tee, with a hoodie over it. I told mother that I will be going out for a walk. She said to be home around three. I agreed and tied my shoes and walked out.
Half way through my uneventful walk I got a message on my phone saying to " Meet me at the Cafe." The number was unknown to me. Me being me, I walked to the Cafe. Cautiously, though. I wasn't that stupid. I rounded the corner carefully, and peeked around the corner of the Cafe. I caught a few people staring at me like I was a freak. I simply ignored that. I then caught an obnoxious male laugh. I knew that laugh. I smiled when I saw the the mop of slightly curly hair. Tyler. He checked his phone a couple of times. Which was weird. I had his number already programmed into mine. So who's number was this? I walked over to him and tapped his head. He turned around and smiled widely. He got up and wrapped me in a hug.

" Aw man! We missed you shorty!" he yelled in my ear. I winced at his loudness. Yep. Still the same Tyler. Around the table, sitting in chairs were Sidney, Geno, Flower and Kris. I smiled and waved to them. They waved back. I got bored of standing and sat on Kris' lap. The boys around us, whistled and howled at us. My cheeks turned a cherry red.

" Oh shut up! There's no more chairs. I would rather much sit on his lap then yours!" I defended myself. They only whistled louder. I shook my head and buried my head into Kris' chest. He in returned wrapped his arms around me and whispered in my ear:

" I forgot to give you a hug earlier." I mentally shivered at his French accent. I would seriously melt in his arms. I checked my phone during the conversation we had twenty minutes ago. My phone's screen displayed that it was two-thirty. I sighed.

" I'm sorry guys, but I have to go home now. Mothers rule." I told them.They 'awwed', but let me go. I got hugs from them all, Kris being the last. Luckily the guys weren't watching us. He hugged me tighter then the others and held me close.

" I'm glad you're back. It's lonely without you here" he whispered in my ear. I gave him a squeeze, telling him that I missed him too.

" And by the way, that's my number. Sorry for creeping you out." I chuckled at him and snuggled deeper into his chest.

" It's fine, Kris." I told him. I gave him one last squeeze and let go. I gave him a peck on the cheek and left to go home. But not before seeing his cheeks turn a pink shade. I smiled and giggled all the way home.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hey guys! Sorry for not updating sooner! I'm freakishly busy all the stinking time! But good news for you.... I will be updating another chapter this week! Sorry for this being such a small chapter. And for seeming like I was dead. Thank you for reading this and subscribing! :) Makes me a happy camper when I get to notice all the readers and comments! Oh, and thank you for reading my Max Talbot story! 56 readers?! Crazy good for me :)