Status: Beginning.

Practice Makes Perfect.

Jordan, Oh, Jordan.

Between figure skating, sneaking out to hockey practice, and school, I was one tired woman. Sure, being home schooled seems easy, but it's much like regular school. Boring, tired-making, and seeming stupid beyond reasoning. But I knew once I hit the ice again, it would evaporate into nothings.
Waking up at six in the morning, I got dressed in a pair of grey sweats and a white tee shirt. I pulled my hair up into low pony tail. I put on my converse and left the apartment. I walked the distance to the Consol and entered. I walked down the familiar hallways and nodded at the guards. I walked into the locker room and sat down. I took out my phone, and saw I had one new message. From Tyler.

Hurry up and change, girl! I missed you yesterday! :(

I rolled my eyes, and put my phone away. I grabbed my bag and got into my under armor. I then rushed to put on all of my gear. I'm picky when it comes to put on gear. What goes on first, and what side goes on first. Knee pads first, the left pad goes on first. Then I put on my hockey socks. I then put on my shorts, tightening them tight. Then I put on my right skate, then my left. I put my elbow pads on, along with my chest protector. I slip my jersey over and finish off with the accessories. Once finished, I grabbed my stick and gloves and headed out the room.
I walked to the guard, saying a small "hello" and put on my gloves. Holding the stick in my right hand I skated out on the ice. The boys started cheering at my presence. I shook my head at them, and waved them away. Listening to Dan tell the guys what to do: suicides, one on one with the goalies, passing drills, and break at the end. We nodded and got to work. Have I ever mentioned how awful suicides were? I don't think I did. I have flashbacks to watching the move Miracle, the Herbie scene. Red line, back. Blue line, back. Far blue line, back. Far red line, back. I shuddered a bit.
After suicides, we split into to lines practicing with the goalies. No matter how good I tried, none of my shots would make it past Flower. I would stare him down every time I would go around him and back. We did this for about twenty minutes until we all made a big circle in center ice to pass around. Every time we passed, we had to give a nickname to the person we were passing to. I have to admit, most of the names the boys would give... were pretty bad. But enjoyable to laugh at. The boys went easy on me, nickname wise. Giving me Princess, baby girl, and all of those baby names.
Once we had ten minutes left, Dan let us go. Tyler grabbed my arm and we skated backwards around the rink. We chit chatted most of the time, talking about nothing really. Until a silence filled around us. I looked around me catching Kris' eyes. I waved at him shyly, and he did the same. I heard Tyler chuckle.

" Really? Come on, stop acting like embarrassed teenagers." he demanded in a playful manor. I coughed, and gave him a look.

" Oh, yeah. Never mind." He concluded. I laughed and bumped my shoulder with his.

We left the ice, and headed towards our respected areas. I changed out of the gear the sticky under armor quickly, getting a quick shower to get rid of the sweat. I changed into the clothes I had before, and wrangled my brown hair out with a towel. I then placed all of my equipment in it's bag. I grabbed my phone, placed it in a pocket and left for the boys locker room. The guard, Jim, was there and he saw me. He opened the door, yelled out to be decent, and let me in. I walked in the room to find every one fresh and clean, just hanging out for a bit.
I walked over to Tyler and sat with him. Jordan on the other side of me was having a heated discussion with Sidney. Sidney shaking his head, at inappropriate times. Jordan looked over at me, gave me a smile and a hug. I blushed, remembering the moment at figure skating practice.

" Hey, Tyler! You should have came with me to the vending machine! I ran into the hottest chick you could imagine!" Jordan stressed out to Tyler. I got up and walked away to talk to Marc-Andre. Still hearing the conversation, I heard:

" Really? What happened?" Tyler asked.

" I was going to get a water, when she bumped into me. She had the perfect body you could just imagine to be banging!" he howled. My face flushed, and I looked down at my shoes. Oh my, oh my. Please stop, Jordan. I pleaded in my mind.

" What she look like?" Sidney asked him. Jordan threw his head back and covered his face. Oh God, please don't describe me as a goddess. I screamed inside.

" She was small, slim, curvy, brown hair with a twist of blonde. She had the cutest smile ever. She was blushing the whole time we had contact, so I think she liked me," he said with a smirk on his face like last time, " She was wearing this skimpy ass dress, and my god, her butt-"

" Okay! We get it!" Sidney told Jordan. Sidney's face was flush, bad thoughts erupting his mind. I was happy he made Jordan stop. Marc-Andre was quiet. I looked up at him, to find him starring at me. I raised my eye brows at him, in question. He continued to stare, but his chocolate brown eyes grew big. I cursed in my head when he smirked as well. I gave him a pleading look to shut up, but he looked away and started laughing. All eyes were on us. A laughing goal tender, and a flushed girl sitting awkwardly.

" Oh my gosh! She- she! Oh my!" Marc-Andre laughed out. I bit my top lip, in embarrassment and annoyance. I hate you, Flower. I will pummel you into a pulp when no one is looking. I waved a small wave at the boys. I kicked Marc-Andre who was still laughing. He shot up, glaring at me.

" What happened?" Tyler asked us. I went to shrug, when Marc-Andre pulled my hair up and twisted it to look like a bun. I blushed at realization at what he was doing. Oh my...

" What!?" Jordan screamed. He looked flustered, his face turning red. I wave lightly at him.

" Hi, Jordan." I said. My face still flushed along with his. He groaned and sat down with his head in his hands.

" I'm so sorry, Courtney." he desperately said to me. I nodded, giving him an "it's okay". The guys burst out laughing at what happened. Dan walked out with confusion written on his face. His eyebrows knotted together, with his lips pursed.

" Do I want to know?" he asked us.

" Not really." Sidney said, with a boyish grin. Dan rolled his eyes, patted me on the shoulder and left.
♠ ♠ ♠
I want to thank all the readers, subscriptions and comments I've been receiving! :) It means a lot to me! More readers, comments, and subscriptions would be nice! Thank you for reading the story and my other stories! :)