Status: Finished ♥

To Love or Not to Love

Nineteen

Image


(2 weeks later. November 24. Thanksgiving Day)

"So what're your plans for winter break?"James asked as him, Rupert, and I walked through Walmart. I shrugged and threw two boxes of poptarts into the cart. "No clue. What about yins?"
"Staying home." Rupert answered and I nodded with a laugh. "Good plan. Oh! Let's get these!" I pulled a huge party bag of pizza rolls out of the freezer and James sighed. "Throw them in."I grinned and threw them in the cart next to the other things. "So your parents don't mind us sleeping over?" Rupert asked and I scoffed. "No, my parents aren't even home. Why else do you think we're having pizza rolls, poptarts, and frozen tacos for Thanksgiving dinner?"

They laughed "Yeah good point." James said, I giggled. "I'm gonna go get some Pepsi and Red Bull. I'll meet you at the self check out." I walked to the pop aisle and grabbed a 20 pack of Pepsi and a 20 pack of Red Bull. I held onto the boxes as tightly as I could then turned around and ran right into Brandon. "Whoa! Where's the fire Dani?" I stuck my tongue out at him. "If you're going to make fun of me could you at least carry on of these for me?" He nodded with a laugh and I handed him the Pepsi. "Thank you!" I said, much comfortable holding one box in both arms.

We made it to the self check out aisle where Rupert and James were waiting and placed the boxes in the cart. I turned to Brandon with a smile. "I should run into you more often." He chuckled and shook his head. "I'll see you lot later." he said then walked off. I turned back to my boys "How many things do we have?" I asked. James held up four fingers. "Five." I laughed and lifted his thumb "Now we do."

***


Once we got back to my house I turned my iPod stereo on in the kitchen and Shut Up And Smile by Bowling For Soup came on. I stared to sing and dance along as I put the pizza rolls in the oven. "All we need is some ice cream and a hug!" I sang loudly. Rupert laughed as he walked in "That's an interesting song." I sighed. "That's what makes it so cool! So, you guys wanna watch a movie?" James suddenly ran in, yelled "Woo! Movie!" then ran back into the living room. I laughed at the crazy. "I guess that's a yes."

We walked into the living room and I sat in Rupert's lap then James plopped down on top of me. "Dani sandwhich!" he yelled, then him and Rupert started tickling me. They eventually stopped when Rupert noticed I was starting to lose my breath from laughing so hard. "So," I started, leaning back into Rupert. "I say we watch Return of the Jedi." James leaned back into me, nodding his head, and I pushed him off me and onto the floor. He sat up and laughed "Feisty little birdie!" I stuck my tongue out at him. "I am not a birdie. Now go get the movie out of my room alright?" He saluted me then ran up the stairs.

I laughed and looked to Rupert, whose lap I was still sitting in. "So, Roo, you got a date for the dance yet?" He shook his head. "Naw, you?"I waved a hand in the air. "Oh I've had a few requests, but I turned them down. You know I'm saving myself for you! Or James. Whoever gets the balls first." I said with a smirk. He laughed and shook his head then I thought of something. "Hey, Roo, hows about you and me go together?" I said then quickly added. "As friends of course. And unless someone we want to go with asks us. What do you think?" He inhaled sharply and made a face "I don't know if I can do that." he said, then smirked.

I rolled my eyes "You're so immature." I said then turned and yelled up the stairs. "James! Get your arse down here before I come up there and kick it!" Rupert raised an eyebrow at me and I shrugged. "I never said I was mature."I said. James came running down the stairs with the dvd in his mouth and his hands covering his butt. "I got it!" he mumbled through the dvd case. I laughed and grabbed the movie, then kicked his butt as soon as he moved his hands away. "Sorry I couldn't resist."

I put the dvd in then sat between them on the couch. The three of us, in one swift movement, lifted our feet onto the table and my eyes widened. "Oh my dear Voldy, did you see that? We totally just had a Mary Kate and Ashley and twin moment!" Rupert raised an eyebrow at me questioningly. "Mary Kate and Ashley and twin?" I nodded with a 'duh' face. "Yeah. There's three of us and only two of them. Hence the extra twin." Does this boy know anything? He just stared at me oddly and i rolled my eyes. "Just watch the movie Einstein."

"Shush!" James yelled. We both looked at him with eyes wide until he looked away from the tv screen to us. "You guys are gonna miss the best part." he said, shrugging, like it was the most obvious thing in the world. We turned back to the movie just as the loud theme music began. I moved my legs from the table onto James' lap then layed my head in Rupert's lap. He smiled down at me and started playing with my hair. "Comfy?" he asked. I smiled and nodded. "Yes actually I am." I said then shot up and yelled. "Oh no the pizza rolls!"

I paused the movie then, shoving the remote in my jeans back pocket, I ran into the kitchen and pulled the pizza rolls out of the oven. "Whew! S'all good my people." The remote was pulled from my back pocket, making me jump about a foot. I turned to see Rupert holding up the remote and smirked. "Rupert. Not in front of James." He laughed. "Sorry, couldn't resist. I just want you so bad Dani." He teased. I forced myself not to blush and put the pizza rolls onto a plate. "Bout time you admitted it." I said then, as we walked back to the tv room, I tapped his butt. He had a shocked look on his face, his cheeks and ears slightly pink, and I smiled cheekily at him.

"How come you never do that to me?" James asked and I winked at him. "Later babe."
"Can we please watch the movie now?" Rupert asked. "Yeah, yeah, keep your pants on." I said, returning to my comfortable position on the couch with them. I turned the movie back on and Rupert started playing with my hair again. "The force is a powerful thing." I pointed out. The boys looked at me and I nodded. "It really is."

***


"Do you know what song you're going to sing at the talent show?" Rupert asked as he, James and I looked through my cd collection. I shrugged. "Nope. I'm sot sure if I want to sing a happy song, a lovey song, or maybe like an emo type song or, oh! The wind beneath my wings!"
"How about something off of this." James said, handing me a karaoke cd.

"What do you guys think of 'Girl Can Rock'?" Rupert smiled. "Very Dani." James nodded in agreement and I bit my lip with a smile. "Really?" I asked. They both nodded and I shrugged. "Alright let's see how it sounds."I put the cd in then sang along.

When I finished the song I raised an eyebrow at them. "I think we have a winner!" James yelled and I laughed. "Yay! now let's get our karaoke on!" I threw the second microphone at Rupert just as Bop To The Top from High School Musical started. "Mucho gusto." he started in a low voice that made me giggle. "Aye que fabulosa!" I continued.
♠ ♠ ♠
http://www.polyvore.com/chapter_19/set?id=47722910

Here are the lyrics to Bop To The Top: http://www.stlyrics.com/lyrics/highschoolmusical/boptothetop.htm

I'll post the lyrics to Girl Can Rock when I post the talent show :3