Status: Finished ♥

To Love or Not to Love

Twenty

Image


(3 weeks later. December 15th.)

"So what do yinz think we should have for breakfast?" The three of us looked at each other for a moment then unanimously agreed "Poptarts." As we ate our ever so nutritious breakfast, a thought occurred to me. The Dance/Talent show is tomorrow, and I don't have a dress! "I have to call Gabby!" I yelled suddenly, making James jump and burn his hand on the toaster.

"Bloody hell woman!" he exclaimed as I dialed the phone. I simply waved a hand at him. "Shoosh, I'm on the phone."
"Hello?" Gabby's voice came through. "Gabs! We have to go shopping!" I said, panicked. I heard her sigh. "You don't have a dress for tomorrow do you?"
"No time for that, we have to go!" She laughed "Alright meet me at the mall in half an hour." she said and I nodded. Wait... she can't see me. "Erm. I nodded." I said and she let out a laugh. "Goodbye Dani."

I hung up the phone then turned to the boys. "Do you think you two can live without me for a couple hours?"
"No." Rupert stated with a smirk. "I can!" James yelled as he wrapped his hand in a towel full of ice. I jutted out my bottom lip and widened my eyes. "But Jamie, I thought you loved me." He sighed. "I still love you." he said defeated and I hugged him. "Yes I know. Now, I have to get dressed."
"Was that an invitation?" James asked. Rupert immediately slapped him upside the head. A Gibbs slap if you will. "Thank you Roo." I giggled.

"Of course, Tig." I raised an eyebrow at him. "Tig?" I asked and he nodded with a silly grin. "Tiggers my favorite Pooh character." I nodded knowingly. "Alright then, it works." I flashed a grin at them then ran upstairs. Once I made it to my room I quickly got changed then ran back to the kitchen. "K guys, I have my cell phone if you need me. Or if you just miss me too much." Rupert handed me my wallet and I kissed then both of their cheeks. "See you later. Be good and I'll bring you back candy!" I exclaimed as I walked to the door.

"I'm always good baby." James said, taping my butt. I gave him a look then continued walking. Before the door closed behind me I could hear Rupert yelling at James. "Why the bloody hell would you do that?" I laughed and shook my head. They're so weird. But I love them so."To the mall!" I yelled, receiving weird looks from passerbyers that don't know me, and amused waves from those who do. I waved at all of them. I'm in a very good mood!

Anywho. I got to the mall and found Gabby at the soft pretzel stand. "How can you eat at a time like this?" I asked loudly then stole a piece of her pretzel and shoved it in my mouth. She rolled her eyes and laughed. "Morning Dani." I smiled while chewing. "Mornin!" I said with a mouthful.

***


"Oh my freeking Lord Voldemort!" I squealed from inside the changing stall. "What?" Gabby asked all panicky. I came out wearing the light green dress I had found. "Is it possible to fall in love with a dress?" I asked and Gabby laughed. "You're getting this one then?" she asked. I nodded excitedly and she pushed me back into the changing room. "Now change so we can buy it."

"But I don't want to take it off!" I whined, but changed nonetheless. After we bought the dress and some shoes we started to leave the mall. "Oh! I forgot something." I said loudly, making Gabby jump. "What?" she asked, but I had already started to walk away. I walked into the candy store with her not far behind and bought some candy for Rupert and James. "Ok, now we can go."

***


"Lucy I'm home!" I yelled as I walked in the door of my house. When no one answered I raised an eyebrow. "Lucy?" Did they get stolen? I walked into the kitchen to find a note on the table. 'Dani. Mum's made us go home and clean our rooms. Took Chico with us. No we weren't stolen. -Rupert' I let out a laugh. This boy knows me so well. I hung the dress up in my closet then ran next door. "Oh Mommy number two! I'm home number two!" Mrs. Grint poked her head around the wall with a laugh. "Hello love. The boys are upstairs. And Chico is in the back with the girls." I grinned at her then ran upstairs when she disappeared again.

I almost ran into Rupert's room without knocking, but then I remembered the last time that happened. I giggled to myself then knocked and walked in when he said "Come in."
"Yello!" I said as I threw myself onto his bed. He popped out of his closet with a smile. "Hullo. d'you find a dress." I shook my head and waved a hand dismissively. "Nah. I decided just to go all natural. I'm sure Jamie'll get a thrill from it." Rupert laughed and said "Yeah, but I don't think his date would like it very much." I nodded with a laugh until I realized what he said.

"Holy Crap Batman! Ickle Jamiekins has a date?" I whisper yelled. Rupert layed next to me with a grin and nodded. "Yepp." I stared at him for a second then shrugged and layed my head on his chest. "My dates cooler." I stated and he laughed as he started playing with my hair. And I have to say. I LOVE when he does that. "Yeah, mine too." He said.

I looked up at him with a smile. "We're both just so fricken awesome." He nodded. "I concur." he said, making me laugh. "That was so British of you."
"I'm a regular Englishman." he said. "Oh! I forgot." I said while climbing over him and going to the door. "Jamie get in here!" I yelled.

I grabbed the bag by the door as James walked in. "Yus?"
"Here." I said, handing him a package of Sour Balls. "I saw these and thought of you." I patted his head with a smile then turned to Rupert and handed him a package of Swedish Fish. "And these just looked good." He laughed then gasped dramatically. "Why Dani! A thought just occurred to me. Would you like to share these with me?" I put a hand over my heart and smiled. "Why cewtainly."I layed back on the bed next to him, rolled onto my stomach then grabbed a handful.

"So Jamie. What's this I hear about you asking someone that's not me out?" He gave me a cute little embarrassed smile and shrugged. "It's just a dance." I let out a squeal. "Oh look, Roo, Jamie's in lub! I think I might cry. So what's her name?" I said looking from James to Rupert then back. "Lily Evans." James said. My eyes widened and I looked to Rupert. "James has a date with Lily Evans!" Rupert's eyes widened in realization and we both looked up at James. "Creepy." Rupert said and I nodded. "If they get married and have a son named Harry, I might die."

James just looked at us for a minute then left. "I don't think he gets it." I said looking back to Rupert, then shrugged. "Open up!" We sat crisscross applesauce facing each other then I threw a Swedish Fish into his mouth. "Beautifully done." I said as he chewed. "My turn!" I opened my mouth and he threw a handful at me. "You didn't catch any of those!" Rupert yelled, trying to sound appalled but too busy laughing.

I hit him with a pillow then tackle him onto his back. We were just laying there laughing for quite a bit, with me laying on top of him, but then we had sort of an awkward moment where we just stared at each other. "Um. I'll, uh, see you tomorrow night." I said then climbed off him and the bed and walked off. "Bye Jamie!" I yelled as I walked passed his door and laughed when he yelled "Don't go!" But made no move to stop me.
♠ ♠ ♠
NEXT ONE IS THE LAST OOONE!
Yinz don't get to see Dani's dress til the next chapter. Bwahaha.
http://www.polyvore.com/chapter_20/set?id=46748560