Status: Finished ♥

To Love or Not to Love

Four

Image

It was now Friday and me and Rupert had already become best friends. I was sitting at break with Gabby and some other girls while Rupert was at basketball practice. "So," Gabby started. "Is Rupert just like Ron, or is he totally different?" I raised an eyebrow at her "Huh? Who the heck is Ron?"
"One of his characters!"Gabby exclaimed. Ok, now I'm really confused. "One of whose characters?"
"Ruperts!" she all but yelled. I sat there quietly for a minute then tilted my head at her "Huh?"She sighed aggrievedly. "Didn't you know he's famous?"

I started laughing loudly, thinking it was a joke, but stopped when no one was laughing with me. "You're serious?" All the girls at the table nodded and I shot up out of my chair. The girls looked at me curiously but I ignored them and quickly walked to the gym where basketball practice was. Just as Brandon passed the ball to Rupert, I walked in front of him and caught it before he could, then turned to face him.

Rupert looked at me confused. "Um. Hi?" I simply glared at him "Don't you just 'Hi' me!" I turned to Brandon and the others and smiled sweetly. "Could we get a little privacy please?" All the boys, except Nick Shilton, started walking away. "You too Shilton." The other guys stopped to watch as he smirked at me. "Naw, I think I wanna stay and watch." I glared at him then threw the ball hitting his... area, really hard. He doubled over in pain and I smiled and pointed at the door. "Out perv."He slowly made his way out of the gym and the other guys followed laughing. Brandon gave me a thumbs up then left as well.

I turned back to Rupert to see him laughing his butt of, but he stopped when he saw my expression. I put my hands on my hips and tried hard to look intimidating. "Why didn't you tell me you were famous?" He shrugged innocently "I figured if you didn't know, it was for the best. Are you mad?" I let my arms fall to my sides as I sighed. "Not really."

"Darnit." He said with a smile and I laughed. "Why darnit?" His smile grew "Cuz you're cute when you're mad." Well... that caught me foo guard. ... Awkward moment. I could feel myself blush and looked down at my feet then back to him to see him still smiling at me. He looked away for a second then looked back to me. "Yes I'm an actor. You haven't seen any Harry Potter movie have you?" I shook my head "Nope."

His smile grew "Well then we'll have to fix that now won't we? Tonight after we put the girls to bed we'll have a Harry Potter marathon." I was still very confused, and I'm sure he could tell. "so, question. Why Harry Potter?"Rupert laughed softly "Because that's the movie that made me famous."
"Oh. Okay."
♠ ♠ ♠
http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=47332824