Status: Finished ♥

To Love or Not to Love

Five

Image

"Okay, the girls are asleep. I'm gonna change then we can watch the movie." Rupert nodded at me with a smile and I walked into the bathroom. I changed into a black tank top and blue shorts then walked back into the tv room. "Alright, let's start this party!" I shouted. Rupert and James stopped what they were doing to stare at me. "What? What's wrong?" I asked, looking down at myself trying to find something. James smirked. "Believe me, love. Nothing is wrong. Not at all."I gasped and threw a pillow at him "You pervert." We sat on the couch, me in between the boys and Rupert started the movie.

When Ron came on the movie I squealed. "AW! Rupert look how cute you are!"
"Yes, Rupert, look how cute you are!" James said, mocking me. I pinched his arm. "Shut up, I'm watching this!"

***

The movie was at the big wizard chess scene.

'Ron's going to sacrifice himself.'
'Ron you can't!'

"Listen to Hermione!" I yelled.

'It's the only way!'

My eyes were starting to water. "No! Don't do it Ron!" The queen hit Ron and I screeched then cried softly into James' shoulder. Rupert paused the movie and rubbed my back. "Dani, it's ok, it's just a movie." I looked up and sniffled "I know, it's just so sad!" He smiled at me comfortingly. "Well it gets better, I swear!" I nodded and he turned it back on.

***

When Quirrel unwrapped his turban and revealed Voldemort I screamed "Run Harry Run!"

***

'I see Mr. Weasley has saved you the trouble of opening your chocolate frogs.'

I turned to Rupert with my mouth agape. "You just ate his chocolate frogs?" He laughed "Just watch the movie!"

***

"Oh my God! I freeking love that movie!" I squealed. Rupert just laughed and checked the time. "I gotta go!" James yelled then ran to the bathroom. I laughed at the crazy boy then turned to Rupert. "So, how many of these are there?"
"At the moment, five. The fourth one comes out in the summer." I tilted my head at him "Well don't you have to go to L.A. for stuff?" He looked away for a second then back to me.

"I actually have to go for two weeks next month." I looked at my hands sadly. "Oh. So you'll be gone for my birthday."
"Aw shit." He muttered then looked to me with a big smile. "Why don't you come with me?" My eyes immediately lit up as I grinned "That would be so cool!" I hugged him tightly "Thank you!"

We hugged for a minute then I pulled away and smiled at him. "So. How about yinz come to my house tomorrow, since no one is ever home." James walked in as I finished "Whoah!" He said, stopping in his tracks. "I think I missed the beginning of a very interesting conversation!" I laughed at him "Why are you so perverted? I was saying that if we're at my house we could do this without any interruptions."

This time, Mrs. Grint- erm, Jo- walked in the door. "Alright, I think I missed the beginning of a very interesting conversation." I sighed and turned to Rupert. "What is wrong with your family?"
♠ ♠ ♠
http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=47333664